[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 24, 2013 @ 05:19
Retail jobs are for broke boyz.

Aaaaand by the number of downvotes I'm guessing most of you work retail.

Still waiting for someone to prove me wrong instead of just downvoting.
You can make excellent money in a retail position at Nordstrom.  It depends on the department and volume of the store, but working part-time in a shoes department will give you over a thousand every two weeks.  It isn't ideal, it's fucking retail, you are dealing with human scum, but you could live off that.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Inactive User

Jul 24, 2013 @ 05:26
budweiser bucket price update. 325 shipped, 5 days left. who the fuck would buy that. so white trash. id love to see fits put together with it.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 05:28
Speaking of daughters, does anyone want nas on the next tee? 
no shit...ppl have been saying they do even before those leaked pics

and this thread needs to be locked down in the offseason, it turns into just an off topic forum
ppl that live in this thread just try to bump it if there havnt been anything said in 10min, "shits movin slow" "just pre-ordered GTA V"

no one gives a shit got damn
LOLz this cat talking about me. Hop off.

EDIT: Had a pic of this guy but took it down. Don't want to make this nigga catch feelings and report me LOLOLOLOL 
I hope you do get hired

That way I can slap the shit out of you.

#HansumBoys

Jul 24, 2013 @ 05:59
niggas can't wait, but I want that shit for next years anniversary, feel like that shit could be done so good, illmatic font errythang. just a photo tee would be a waste for f/w 13
Jul 24, 2013 @ 07:01
Just submitted a job application at SupLA. Hope I get the job.
first of all how did you get an application?? and second of all know them first and you are100% the job haha

booty

Jul 24, 2013 @ 07:07
Lol I swear you gotta fit a certain criteria to work at sup la, like a douchebag skater or something

OF.M bangin on ya FM

Jul 24, 2013 @ 07:07
Jul 24, 2013 @ 07:58
"schminx
2 hours ago
no shit...ppl have been saying they do even before those leaked pics

and this thread needs to be locked down in the offseason, it turns into just an off topic forum
ppl that live in this thread just try to bump it if there havnt been anything said in 10min, "shits movin slow" "just pre-ordered GTA V"

no one gives a shit got damn
LOLz this cat talking about me. Hop off.

EDIT: Had a pic of this guy but took it down. Don't want to make this nigga catch feelings and report me LOLOLOLOL "
Na go ahead re-post the pic pussy you act like I'm scared or somethin...why would I catch feelings over a pic I most likely posted myself on the Internet anyways...you think I care what ppl on the Internet think? Lol you must be the one that would get tight over something like that...tf I got to worry about

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jul 24, 2013 @ 08:38
the dudes at Sup LA when i went were cool as fuck (no homo) ya'll must be herbs 
Ya pretty much. Some of y'all are probably just annoying as hell to them. 

Tino was a friendly dude I always talk to him if he's there
Val is just as cool also. 

And ya first impressions they remember you. 

Retail does suck people are terrible and forget to be civil even adults with they're fuck shit. From experience.
Tino, courtland, Jeff and the guy with the bun in his hair are definately the chillest dudes. They're all nice tbh, and I don't understand everybody hating on lucas either. The guy is always helpful.
Agreed , they are cool dudes.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 10:06
If they do a Bruce Lee collab I wanna see a tee with those Vans

laughing?picture=2012%2F8%2Fbrucelee.jpg" alt="" />

smokeyface
Jul 24, 2013 @ 11:16
i can get a paneled parka for 260 at the store in japan, should i go for it ?
Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:46
You're not going to wear it until it starts getting colder and there could be a North Face collab come October. Don't forget there's bound to be plenty of FW jackets soon so i would just hold on unless you really like it.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 12:49
^ I second that, besdies the Panelled parka is a spring jacket honestly,
but hey, sanvhez you may live in an area that is warmer and FW isn't appealing to you
so to each their own.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jul 24, 2013 @ 13:54
When does TNF collab come out usually in the FW seasons? Also do you think it will be crazy priced (440 pounds) like SS13 or go back to the around 299 pounds price point? Thanks
Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:24
Oli96 the FW'12 TNF collab released October 25th bro.
FW/11 was November and so was FW10

I think it should be moderately priced
the sacred unecessary 3M is what drove up the price on the SS'13 TNF

Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:33
Oli96 the FW'12 TNF collab released October 25th bro.

FW/11 was November and so was FW10

I think it should be moderately priced

the sacred unecessary 3M is what drove up the price on the SS'13 TNF
Thanks! Going to London store 28th so just seeing if I have time to save up for a north face after that' 
Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:34
Really? the guy with the bun at supny is a dick to literally everyone
lol not at all, i went in there just yesterday dude was helpful, talked a bit and wasnt a snob

idk what all u guys do in there that makes them not like u
Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:39
@Oli96
Seems like enough time bro
I'm honestly hoping for another corduroy shell
fuck be to glory if we get a corduroy shell

Jul 24, 2013 @ 14:47
the dudes at Sup LA when i went were cool as fuck (no homo) ya'll must be herbs 
Ya pretty much. Some of y'all are probably just annoying as hell to them. 

Tino was a friendly dude I always talk to him if he's there
Val is just as cool also. 

And ya first impressions they remember you. 

Retail does suck people are terrible and forget to be civil even adults with they're fuck shit. From experience.
Tino, courtland, Jeff and the guy with the bun in his hair are definately the chillest dudes. They're all nice tbh, and I don't understand everybody hating on lucas either. The guy is always helpful.
True ive never had a problem going into supla last time i was there for red rose restock lucas was helpful when he didnt have my size a specific color he brought out all the options. Tino and jeff def chill as fuck though.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Jul 24, 2013 @ 15:51

are you in jp? because if not, that shipping, and that currency conversion is a monster. well for my US people, not so sure for my people everywhere else

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 24, 2013 @ 15:55
If they do a Bruce Lee collab I wanna see a tee with those Vans

laughing?picture=2012%2F8%2Fbrucelee.jpg" alt="" />

all over print shorts smokeyface

buuuuuttttt FW though ahhhhhh

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jul 24, 2013 @ 16:00
Does anyone know the employee at SupLa that usually wears the black tie dye pullover? He has a goatee.
Jul 24, 2013 @ 16:13
Imagine if the Bruce Lee print is this season's PCL. What if we see it on Pocket tees, hoodies, the Vans, buckets (probably a trooper instead though for Winter).

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jul 24, 2013 @ 17:14
does supreme drop the box logos every season? 
I know they drop box logo hoodies every f/w but im not sure about the tees and other stuff
Jul 24, 2013 @ 17:19
Going on the Bruce Lee topic
I feel like how they are doing that collab
is how they should have done the Misfits collab
The L/s and 5 panel was chill but that trench was death and the tees were lazy IMO

The Misfits collab had alot of potential with vans, leather would have worked great

Jul 24, 2013 @ 17:57
Kids that collect Supreme clothing:

A) Have no car to get to their minimum wage job but hey, at least they are fresh while walking or taking the bus!

or

B) Are white kids that live in the suburbs with rich white parents that buy them all the Supreme they want while still driving a BMW.
So because they can afford to buy a brand they like they're either broke or come from a rich family?
Or, or, they're people who work and set aside money to buy things that they want.
Because you know, that's what you do with money.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jul 24, 2013 @ 17:59
@zack76

you forgot about those in society with full time, well paying jobs that are able to budget and spend accordingly
to have moeny for luxuries such as clothes, shoes, etc.

Jul 24, 2013 @ 18:11
I believe that people's style of dress is highly influeced by there enviorment and job culture in the area.
Little Rock, AK doesnt have as prevelant of a street-wear culture as Manhattan, NY for example
where you would see older men/women wearing brands such as Supreme.

Furthermore, I'm not here to brag about my income, but just know that I am 20 with a very well paid Full Time job

but at the end of it, your post was reaching for an argument, I entertained it and now I'm retracting myself

/rant

Jul 24, 2013 @ 18:12
Quick question, what's a good price for a Supreme LV bucket from 2002?

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

Jul 24, 2013 @ 18:23
Yeah i know Shark
This fucking job is boring and i catch everything unfortunately lol

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.