[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 03:27:35 AM
This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote in here. At the end of the day Jamaican tee is just a fuckin cotton. ah nvm bout it. Y'all fucks straight up lames. Don't listen to these fucks and wear w/e the fuck you want. Stop saying non sense
i totally agree with you.but you know what i think it is....the name itself.kingston.because like someone stated earlier theres sooooo many blacks on supreme shirts tht everyone wears without a problem.but being that the name is signifying the land of a certain ethnicity or where a majority of blacks live,thts where its skepticism.but me personally idc.wear wat yu wanna wear.if you concerned about wat people think of you to the point you dont wanna wear or cop a piece,you have some work to do with your esteem 
Have you ever been to Kingston or Jamaica itself? I was there in winter 2011 and people there was just all bout love. I never felt no hate at all. I was smoking gunja with my brother and cousin on the side of the road @ 4am with dude cooking/selling jerk chicken and his wife selling red stripes in a cooler. It was all love and the local was super dope. If you really wanna talk bout "where the tee comes from" then that's exactly why I wanted to buy the tee. Reminds me of Jamaica, the beach, the live reggae music on the beach, the ghetto dancehall with mad peostitutes around, the sign that says "no gunja" but once you get in the party all you smell was chronic, the jerk chicken from the streets, red stripes, scooters, tea shops, and the love the local got. It's not bout "black"  people brah it's the culture. If you know how to accept others (culture) they'll accept you easily. White black brown purple or yellow. Y'all youngings need to stop drowning yourself with these "fresh gears" and see the world instead 

exit: TL:DR?  Jamaica is a dope place. If you've been there then you'd want to rock the tee. 
I've been to Jamaica twice and Kingston once and when I went to Kingston I witnessed 2 guys getting shot. Btw Kingston as the biggest crime rate in the world if I'm correct.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 03:49:32 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol this dude
lol i've seen this too, pretty creative!! 
May 10, 2013 @ 04:16:08 AM
http://four-pins.com/style/is-supreme-still-supreme/

good read
except four pins is wack and a majority of the time they have no clue what they're talking bout
What exactly counts as fashion/lifestyle sites "knowing" what they talk about though? Basic articles like Highsnob or HB? Or do you define "no clue what they're talking about" as "they don't feature the brands I want to read about"?    Or are you judging the quality of the site based on how they write articles on Supreme or the brands you recognize?

To the OP, get with the times. That article's been posted way back so chances are most people here have already seen it.
May 10, 2013 @ 04:24:20 AM
its just clothes 
May 10, 2013 @ 04:30:14 AM
Anyone know what season this is from? 
May 10, 2013 @ 04:31:41 AM
DAMN SUPREME DOIN IT BIG WITH THE COLOR PRINTED INVOICE

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

May 10, 2013 @ 04:33:32 AM

Dressen, Japan

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 10, 2013 @ 04:35:42 AM
LMAO so everyone was arguing and it was a shooped picture? 

May 10, 2013 @ 04:38:58 AM
Let's start this off right, ya'll.

What are you guys hoping for S/S 13?
I'm tryna cawp some bucket #
So am I

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 04:45:12 AM
Let's start this off right, ya'll.

What are you guys hoping for S/S 13?
I'm tryna cawp some bucket #
Bucket hatssss

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 04:56:35 AM
Hat collection is ass.

I wouldn't trade a pcl for all of them + $200
May 10, 2013 @ 05:01:46 AM
Hat collection is ass.

I wouldn't trade a pcl for all of them + $200
Tell em sharksmokeyface by the way, have Levi jacket on the way and will post fits for anyone who wants it. I needed a subtle jacket so I said why not

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

May 10, 2013 @ 05:06:08 AM
pretty sure levis are gonna sit till sale
May 10, 2013 @ 05:06:43 AM
We can sure hope so.

May 10, 2013 @ 05:11:11 AM
You're right but price difference wasnt gunna make me wait till then, figured might as well since I've been wanting it

May 10, 2013 @ 05:14:11 AM
White paneled parka plus white Guatemala will look cleean

May 10, 2013 @ 05:19:07 AM
No wounder this fuck head got fired.

IG: _pierce

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x