October 03, 2010 @ 17:05:34
Pants at the NY Store:
Chinos: Black & Khaki
Skate Life Stretch Denim: Black, Grey & Indigo
Japanese Bull Denim: Black & Tan
Mined Denim: Raw Blues

what are the prices on them fam? thanks for the help nick! smokeyface
October 03, 2010 @ 17:11:49
so I was first in line yesterday for the opening of the pop up shop. I traveled from CT and got there around 8am, no one was in line so I walked around and got something to eat. i went back and stood in like around 9:30, met this dude named Tony who said he was from the forum, so Tony where ever you are holla ! It finally hit 12pm and I picked up a DLNY crew in charcoal, the yellow tee that was limited to 25, and a free curren$y colab. I met nick and asked him to take a picture with me n surprisingly he was humble and chill dude an was cool with it. I might go back sometime soon because nick stated a few boxes didn't make it for the first day so a few pieces weren't available. (mishka colab, mets cw diamondNY tee, womans tees, and the statue of liberty joint) so if anyone needs pick ups, I will be post before I leave.

Sup Brian, it was good to meet you. Hope Famiglia did you right. Next time you come through we can hit up some more d/l lunch spots. It was worth being one of the few first in line waiting in the rain to get first cracks on the NY exclusives, as well as getting hooked up with the Jet Life T. Forget eBay tho, I'm wearing my sh**.

Big thanks to Nick D for the hook-up on the LIFERS Tee, coming through to NY for the Pop-Up, and keeping it open through the Holidays. I can pick up a Yanks Champions Crew for the Playoffs and some stuff for my wife for Christmas. Have a safe trip back to Cali.

Twitter: @AD_43
October 03, 2010 @ 17:19:35
Any chance the Maiden Diamond logo crew will drop @the Pop-Up?

Still pissed I sold my OG Runnin' crew. Still got the T though.

October 03, 2010 @ 17:39:25
Tony !! your the man bro ! I will definitely let you know before I head over there next time. it was cool to meet someone new that had the same interests and shit (diamond bringing people together lol) Next time maybe I'll bring my deck so we could shred. be easy brother.
October 03, 2010 @ 17:50:40
Tony !! your the man bro ! I will definitely let you know before I head over there next time. it was cool to meet someone new that had the same interests and shit (diamond bringing people together lol) Next time maybe I'll bring my deck so we could shred. be easy brother.

No doubt yo. Gotta figure out when the next set of drops is gonna happen. Friday? Gotta pick up one of the Welcome Ts.

October 03, 2010 @ 19:57:57
If anyones interested in a Charcoal Diamond x Black scale crewneck (size small), Pm me ! Im willing to trade for a bigger size also
October 03, 2010 @ 23:13:01
are the khaki chinos ever gonna drop online?
October 03, 2010 @ 23:29:25

Co-sign...
October 04, 2010 @ 00:30:33
looking for an red mined denim trucker hat or black rock fitted in 3/8... let me know if anyone got one to sell!
October 04, 2010 @ 12:55:36
Selling my Jah Warrior hoodie and my I dont wanna grow up tee (yellow) all brand new !

Pm.
October 04, 2010 @ 15:10:21

Looks like DJ Babu from the Beat Junkies. lol
October 04, 2010 @ 15:20:44
Looks like DJ Babu from the Beat Junkies. lol

Dude. No body knows who that is. Being a hipster isnt cool anymore
October 04, 2010 @ 15:52:00

bro, how is being a hipster referring to DJ Babu??

Babu is a legend in the DJ scene..

dude in the pic doesnt really look like him tho.
October 04, 2010 @ 16:00:06

A hipster? You're 12, aren't you? You were still a parasite in your mother's womb when the Beat Junkies were pumping out compilations with artists like Dilated Peoples, The Visionaries, Planet Asia, Hieroglyphics, Zion I, etc.. Not to mention they were a part of arguably the greatest DJ crew ever assembled called the Invisibl Skratch Piklz. Most of this happened during the battle DJ movement of the early to mid 90's, but i can understand why they're over your head: Supreme doesn't have a collab tee with them yet. So you haven't had the opportunity to cop a piece of clothing and run through their catalog, like you did with the Wu-Tang Clan. Eh, we live, we learn.
October 04, 2010 @ 16:01:27
bro, how is being a hipster referring to DJ Babu??

Babu is a legend in the DJ scene..

dude in the pic doesnt really look like him tho.

THANK YOU. Glad someone knows. You don't think he looks like him? I definitely think he looks like a slimmer version of him. lol
October 04, 2010 @ 16:08:43
hey nick or tones. did the Skate Life Stretch Demin in Grey release at the Fairfax store because I only remember seeing the Black and Indigo and Nick said they were at the NY Pop Up Store. Just wanted to ask if they did or will be coming there. thanks
October 04, 2010 @ 17:57:30
hey nick or tones. did the Skate Life Stretch Demin in Grey release at the Fairfax store because I only remember seeing the Black and Indigo and Nick said they were at the NY Pop Up Store. Just wanted to ask if they did or will be coming there. thanks

yeah its available @ the store.
October 04, 2010 @ 18:21:06
Beat Junkies FTW.

Download Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/51130447676afd85/
October 04, 2010 @ 19:01:32
yeah its available @ the store.

did they release the same day as the others or did they just come in
October 04, 2010 @ 19:10:32
Anyone interested in:

Diamond Life Tee Yellow Tee - Medium
Diamond NY Sweater Jets - Medium
Diamond NY Yankees Tee - Medium
Diamond Skate Life New York White/Red - Medium
Diamond Khaki Shorts - 34

I don't intend on being a gay ass reseller but I want to share the wealth.
October 04, 2010 @ 19:26:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone interested in:

Diamond Life Tee Yellow Tee - Medium
Diamond NY Sweater Jets - Medium
Diamond NY Yankees Tee - Medium
Diamond Skate Life New York White/Red - Medium
Diamond Khaki Shorts - 34

retail price ?
October 04, 2010 @ 19:32:00
retail price ?

About $25% more on some of it, I need to pay off my car after spending $1000 in New York in two days. If no ones interested, then have all the intentions to rock this shit.smokeyface
October 04, 2010 @ 19:32:36
dont know if Ima keep my NY diner tee buts its growing on me also the ny skate tee is dope
October 04, 2010 @ 19:56:55

About $25% more on some of it, I need to pay off my car after spending $1000 in New York in two days.

I'm sorry dude but why did you even spend that much if you know you can't really afford it ?
October 04, 2010 @ 20:02:52
THANK YOU. Glad someone knows. You don't think he looks like him? I definitely think he looks like a slimmer version of him. lol

hahaha iight.. just a little!!

Babu and Melo-D, more Melo was an influence when i was DJin..

ISP, The Beat Junkies and The Allies above ALL!!
October 04, 2010 @ 20:40:19
the other day i saw some new diamond in pacsun. The shirts had the tag on the bottom and better designs. Any info tpo be shed on this nick. I'm not trying to criticize just wondering.

Check my marketplace sale thread. PM me for NYC pickups. Going this weekend if you need NYC pickups i can do them including uniqlo

October 04, 2010 @ 20:47:18

October 04, 2010 @ 20:49:03
whats the best way to wash my diamond t's? dry clean or will that mess it up? wash cold and hang dry?helpsmh
October 04, 2010 @ 21:15:02
I'm sorry dude but why did you even spend that much if you know you can't really afford it ?

I overextended myself, sure, but it was one of the dopest weekends of my life. Some people have the money to spend an extra few bucks on some exclusives, not a big dealio.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x