Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 25, 2006 @ 10:08 PM

Inactive

i subscribe to the theory that a man can never have too many tees, however when once grows such a large collection of them, doesnt it bother u that some of them never get worn, and usually thats the older tees. So as many of the other materialistic individuals on here can relate with, we keep buying new tees, yet still dont have all the time in the world to wear our old stuff.

ironic isnt it

also sometimes i just take a look at the ones i own, and i have no idea what to wear for the day

im thinking of just putting them in stacks and going top to bottom , until run out of tees, then scramble the order

save my self some time
July 25, 2006 @ 10:48 PM

Inactive

unless you have over 200 wearable tshirts, i dont know how you couldnt wear them all. what i like to do is sell or giveaway the shirts i tire of, keep the classics, buy a few when i see some good ones. seriously anyone who has a shirt still in the shrink wrap needs their head checked.
July 25, 2006 @ 10:49 PM
hotsriracha

Its sorta my uniform. Tees/Jeans/Sneakers.
July 25, 2006 @ 11:27 PM

Inactive

unless you have over 200 wearable tshirts, i dont know how you couldnt wear them all. what i like to do is sell or giveaway the shirts i tire of, keep the classics, buy a few when i see some good ones. seriously anyone who has a shirt still in the shrink wrap needs their head checked.

:werd:, i sometimes sell some of them, but i like the idea of lining them up and wearing one each day
and doing the same with my kicks

come out with some blatently retarded mis-matched fits, but thats half the fun

add in hats and its like a random outfit generator
July 25, 2006 @ 11:43 PM
B.Hicks

i subscribe to the theory that a man can never have too many tees, however when once grows such a large collection of them, doesnt it bother u that some of them never get worn, and usually thats the older tees. So as many of the other materialistic individuals on here can relate with, we keep buying new tees, yet still dont have all the time in the world to wear our old stuff.

ironic isnt it

also sometimes i just take a look at the ones i own, and i have no idea what to wear for the day

im thinking of just putting them in stacks and going top to bottom , until run out of tees, then scramble the order

save my self some time

i know exactly what you mean.. i consider humble collection allow(about 60+) and sometime i wake up and just stare STILL not knowing what to wear.. or ill change repeatedly before actually choosin the right fit. its odd. in my mind, no matter how vein it seems, you can't have enough tees..
July 26, 2006 @ 02:53 AM
D Money

I have probably around 250-300 tees, and I have worn maybe about 2/3's of them. A lot of them were just impulse buys that in hindsight I don't even like. And some I am too scared of ruining just wearing them out and about, but will break out occasionally. I've found that I tend to go with the same 10-20 shirts over and over again that fit the best or will match or go with just about anything.

I think in the future I'll just end up selling the ones I never wear or give em away to friends in need. But for now I just stare at my closet everyday wondering what the hell I am gonna wear.
July 26, 2006 @ 03:32 AM
ulkgood

I've found that I tend to go with the same 10-20 shirts over and over again that fit the best or will match

I agree with you i do that. And to all the ppl who say matching is stupid GO DIE
July 26, 2006 @ 04:01 AM
innovazn

i plan on hangin up my favorite shirts around my room when i retire them
my steeze game went from large to small to medium
back in highschool i bought a sick obey shirt but size small
it has 6 squares and in each square there is a famous person...like slick rick, LL cool j, tupac...
but now since im in the medium phase...i cant rock it anymore...so im probably just goin to retire it
July 26, 2006 @ 06:34 AM
diorhomme_8

i definitely agree on a man can never have too mant tees...tees come and go in style very quickly and its a must to update your tees once in a while
July 26, 2006 @ 09:25 AM
54U3|2K|24U7

What about the cotton trees, Greenpeace and WWF? All you hype-wankers are so blind.
July 26, 2006 @ 11:55 AM

Inactive

cotton trees???

tees come and go in style very quickly

they only do if you buy ugly shirts because it was trendy. i have shirts (graphic shirts) that ive had for over 6 years and still wear them.
July 26, 2006 @ 02:10 PM
jrock9

huge fan of vintage tees
I probably have 200+ tees in my drawer, of which I end up wearing the softest ones (and the ones that are always on top of my drawer). I would have to say that 60% of the tees I own are NEVER worn, and the reason is that I always gear towards the more comfortable tee. For some reason, the tees that feel/look the most comfortable tend to also look the best on someone. You look better when your comfortable in the shirt your wearing. I have about 15 favorite tees that I rotate between and the others build up dust at the bottom of my drawers.
July 26, 2006 @ 04:01 PM
Ultra Fagnus

And to all the ppl who say matching is stupid GO DIE

It's nice to be able to put a name with a face.
July 26, 2006 @ 04:41 PM
jwill

hahaha-I remember that pic from niketalk when the tiffs dropped
July 26, 2006 @ 06:39 PM
harrysax

wtf are those linens or something
July 26, 2006 @ 09:00 PM
125&Broadway

I prolly got about 50-60 tee's, yet I always find myself wearing a polo undershirt. Ralph Lauren knows how to make an undershirt, their od comfortbale.
July 26, 2006 @ 09:04 PM
B.Hicks

haha, thats no fair. that kid would look gay in ANYTHING matching or not.
July 26, 2006 @ 09:10 PM
Crook

I needed a laugh........Thank Youcool
July 27, 2006 @ 12:33 AM
Hybrid Moments

No matter how many tees I own [I could open a boutique], I still find myself 9 times outta 10 rocking my Costco white tees.

My size, of course.

I also unknowingly rock only my own shit or my friends' shit [!NV@$!ON, ARK, Futura, Recon, Ultra Vitalence]. I haven't bought something in ages.
July 27, 2006 @ 12:50 AM
HeenFung

haha, thats no fair. that kid would look gay in ANYTHING matching or not.

HAHAHAHAHA damn thats funny what you said
July 27, 2006 @ 12:52 AM

Inactive

Invasion, anywhere I could see some Ultra Vitalence?
July 27, 2006 @ 01:09 AM

Inactive

is he snapping his fingers while he walks?
July 27, 2006 @ 02:07 AM
cuddles

ironic isnt it

save my self some time

I feel ya, pretty much in the past 9 months i have acquired over 100 tees. I still have shirts that I love to death but haven't had the chance to wear and it kills me cuz every week i keep ordering more. Part of it is cuz for me it was kicks first clothes second and then i was like damn i can get like 10 tees for 1 pair of kicks and it just got contagious. I guess now I am trying to find a middle ground between the 2. Starting to get that way with hoodies now for me too even though I live in Vegas. I am honestly running out of closet space cuz I hang all my tees and hate folding them.
July 27, 2006 @ 03:53 AM
mr. newbie

i seriously have about 5 tees and 4 jeans.
July 27, 2006 @ 10:30 AM
jrock9

my new favorite tee - softest one ever owned
I posted this under a different section, but this is relevant to this area as well....

This past weekend I was at a really high end boutique in East Hampton (Blue & Cream) and purchased probably the softest feeling vintage shirt i've ever felt. Granted, I had to shell out $50 for it (to later find that the website sells them for $45) www.hamptonapparel.com is the website, and I must say i've never felt a shirt like this before. So, I now have tons of tee's but this new tee always seems to be on the top of my drawer. Some areas of the shirt have less fabric than others creating almost a 2-tone coloring.....and they feel as if you could almost poke your finger through the garment..........one of the girls working at the store was rocking the shirt also and it looked REAL hot on her....it was the white color and since some areas of the shirt have thinner fabric it is a tad bit see through which is real hot on girls.......This was only prevelant in the white color.
July 27, 2006 @ 11:38 AM

Inactive

A lot of jeans is not needed at all. I'd be perfectly happy with 2-3 really nice pairs of jeans.
July 27, 2006 @ 02:06 PM
B.Hicks

i seriously have about 5 tees and 4 jeans.

haha, id go insane.. dont worry though, you'll find your collection'll grow without effort.
July 27, 2006 @ 11:08 PM
mr. newbie

A lot of jeans is not needed at all. I'd be perfectly happy with 2-3 really nice pairs of jeans.

haha, id go insane.. dont worry though, you'll find your collection'll grow without effort.

i had the bright idea of washing some of my normal jeans like selvedge and ruined em lol. i only wear jeans. no shorts no "pants" so i want to have a decent selection of jeans. i've saved up close to $800 to see what it feels like to have so many tees you cant wear em all.

Please login first to reply.