Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 29, 2010 @ 05:58 PM
Pantic

So i can't be the only one who absolutely love the old predator movies. Was pretty excited to see a new one is coming out this summer, wanted this series to reboot for a long time.
It's already rumoured to be crap from like the 5 set pictures that was released, but i bet its just because people are afraid to anticipate it.
Set pictures and plot is all over the internet, unfortunately i can't link it yet
January 29, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
Denny Crane

More than certain it will be garbage.
January 30, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
MachineGUNjesus

i heard heath ledger is gonna play the role of dutch
January 30, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
thephreak

yea..from heaven

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 30, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
MachineGUNjesus

what do u mean?
January 31, 2010 @ 09:09 AM
Pantic

Anything including predators and R rating can't fail completely in my book razz
January 31, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
indecisive

Predators>Aliens
February 1, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
TheOne

Anyone got info on this new movie and shit???
February 1, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
krn_zmb

yea..from heaven

what do u mean?

I seriously lawled
February 1, 2010 @ 05:46 AM
Pantic

Anyone got info on this new movie and shit???

Plot is supposed to be about some pred's who kidnaps 8 of the worlds most dangerous people to their planet, set em loose in a jungle on their homeworld and hunt them true pred style. The human crew seems really awesome, with all kinds of persons from a russian giant to a yakuza enforcer etc. The lead predator is called a black super predator atm, and rumours says arnold will make a cameo
February 1, 2010 @ 08:01 AM
plAinaNdsImpLe

i really wish i could say i think this movies gonna be good...but its gonna be sooo bad...sad
February 1, 2010 @ 08:41 AM
Pantic

i really wish i could say i think this movies gonna be good...but its gonna be sooo bad...sad

Honestly how can you say that with the only things shown from the movie is like 5 set pics
February 1, 2010 @ 09:14 AM
plAinaNdsImpLe

^cus i just have a feeling its gonna be shit, i may be wrong but you can usually guess what films are gonna be decent...
February 1, 2010 @ 10:57 AM
Jay_Bird

that last one was truely crap the 2nd alien vs. predator

the first alien vs. predator was dope though

I wish they do a predator movie that focus more about their world and why they hunt like they do

and what are they true native name cause I know its not "predator"
February 1, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
Fredinsac

^^That idea is pretty cool but I don't think people wanna watch ugly ass creatures gurgle with subtitles for 1 1/2 hours.

Honestly, I like all the predators and alien films and I expect this one to be completely ridiculous as well.
February 3, 2010 @ 09:40 AM
skivic35

they ruined both the Predator and Alien movies with making Alien vs Predator. The human race had absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of the Aliens until sometime in the very distant future. To have them magically on earth was stupid. Now for the Predator to hunt them on earth was even worse. The only reason the Predator came to earth was to hunt humans because they were the hardest game for them. Alien vs Predator should have taken place in the future on a planet somewhere other than earth.

As for this new movie, they should be making one in the future about how the human race finds the planet these Predators are on.
February 3, 2010 @ 10:28 AM
Pantic

they ruined both the Predator and Alien movies with making Alien vs Predator. The human race had absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of the Aliens until sometime in the very distant future. To have them magically on earth was stupid. Now for the Predator to hunt them on earth was even worse. The only reason the Predator came to earth was to hunt humans because they were the hardest game for them. Alien vs Predator should have taken place in the future on a planet somewhere other than earth.

As for this new movie, they should be making one in the future about how the human race finds the planet these Predators are on.

I don't understand why everyone has to mix the AVP franchise with the oldschool alien or predator franchises. They don't really have anything to do with each other except it's the same monsters.

Now the idea for this reboot of the predator franchise seems pretty on spot to me, great human crew it looks like with people from many nationalities and occupations. And will be great to see how a predator planet looks like too.
February 3, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
ReZ

robert rodriguez &)

no arny? sad
February 4, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
eeyo

Can't wait for this .

2% discount of total amount if you spend $100 on DVDBESTONLINE.COM
February 6, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
rx7-fc

If it's the same peeps who made AVP, AVP2, it's going to suck shit.
October 29, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
ruben

Predators is science fiction adventurous story. The story is based on some people they found themselves in dense forest and they do not know about how they reached their and then they try to come out of the forest. It is interesting story.Must watch guys.

Please login first to reply.