December 24, 2006 @ 10:40 PM
skelea

I don't care how big the line-up is.. I'm cutting and there's nothing that any of you 100lb paper-thin asians are going to do about it.

Ok tough guy.....go have some more egg nog.
December 25, 2006 @ 12:08 AM
WhistleBlower

I don't care how big the line-up is.. I'm cutting and there's nothing that any of you 100lb paper-thin asians are going to do about it.

Hahaha, prepare to be fucked up by the whole line.
December 25, 2006 @ 12:13 AM
WhistleBlower

Is there really a need to camp out? This isn't a limited dunk release. Think about it, everyones getting in at the same time anyways since there won't be that many people there. What's the point.
December 25, 2006 @ 04:58 AM

Inactive

i don't care if you're cutting me you 300lb white or what ever you are aren't gonna be able to get through the door
December 25, 2006 @ 12:32 PM
D-Lish

^lets just stop wasting thread space with this stuff

it's bad enough for him to go and post something like that in the first place,
but to respond with another comment is just as ignorant.

you also can't automatically assume he is white
December 25, 2006 @ 02:03 PM
Sanchez

Chill out guys. The line-up is 80% Asian (this is a fact), and I am going to cut (this is also a fact). Would you like me to disclose my boxing day outfit as well? This way you guys can be like "hey, there's Sanchez.. that 300lb white guy who's actually 170 and definitely NOT white.. too bad I weigh 120lb soaking wet or I would actually man up and say something to him"

Attack of the 'beasts.. I'm SO bringing my video camera tomorrow.. this should be fucking hilarious.
December 25, 2006 @ 02:40 PM
-kT

yeah. its gonna be real funny. im bringin a cam too

gl getting good stuff. imma be there bright n early
December 25, 2006 @ 02:58 PM

Inactive

i don't care if you're cutting me you 300lb white or what ever you are aren't gonna be able to get through the door

is there a need to say something to you... so you're definetly going to get raped if you cut while theres 80% asian waiting in the freezing weather

sorry i can't stand self-centered lowlifes
December 25, 2006 @ 04:48 PM
10q00p01

the weather report shows that it wont rain til evening tomorrow
awesome =]
hope its correct
December 25, 2006 @ 05:16 PM
kubrick

Chill out guys. The line-up is 80% Asian (this is a fact), and I am going to cut (this is also a fact). Would you like me to disclose my boxing day outfit as well? This way you guys can be like "hey, there's Sanchez.. that 300lb white guy who's actually 170 and definitely NOT white.. too bad I weigh 120lb soaking wet or I would actually man up and say something to him"

Attack of the 'beasts.. I'm SO bringing my video camera tomorrow.. this should be fucking hilarious.

sanchez,

did your parents drop you on the head one too many times when you were a newborn? its hilarious that you come in here and just tell everyone you're gonna cut the line.. oooh, sanchez, you're so hardcore.

and you weigh 170lbs? damn son, you're a beast! how much can you bench? 2 plates of 10? please. If you think 170 is heavy, go give your mom a dirty sanchez.
December 25, 2006 @ 05:18 PM
mickz

Go cut the line if you want to. You sound like you're a fucking jackass with absolutely no class whatsoever. Do you think the guys at Livestock will actually let you in if 80% of the lineup (this is a fact) sees you cutting in line (this is a fact.) They're just going to send you to the back of the line anyway. Save yourself some face and just line up. If you don't line up why don't you just buy shit for regular price?
December 25, 2006 @ 05:35 PM
Sanchez

Go cut the line if you want to. You sound like you're a fucking jackass with absolutely no class whatsoever. Do you think the guys at Livestock will actually let you in if 80% of the lineup (this is a fact) sees you cutting in line (this is a fact.) They're just going to send you to the back of the line anyway. Save yourself some face and just line up. If you don't line up why don't you just buy shit for regular price?

Remember that sale Livestock had in the summer? I walked right up to the front and not a single person had the balls to say a word to me. And trust me, the crew won't say anything to me. I went to high-school with Cyrus (bonus points for any of you dickriding virgins if you actually know where we went). I shouldn't even be subjected to waiting in line, but this year the crew is being strict about friends and family getting dibs on the merch. before the public. Gary figures there's one day of the year where he's gotta give back to the sheep aka YOU GUYS.

and you weigh 170lbs? damn son, you're a beast! how much can you bench? 2 plates of 10? please. If you think 170 is heavy, go give your mom a dirty sanchez.

Beast? Maybe if I weighed 300 like GAOFUNGWANGCHUNGMUNG-HO-SAN thought I did.. 170 is average for someone my height. And I can bench a solid 225. I'm at Hollyburn Country Club on any given Tuesday or Wednesday night.. come see me.
December 25, 2006 @ 06:26 PM
WhistleBlower

Remember that sale Livestock had in the summer? I walked right up to the front and not a single person had the balls to say a word to me. And trust me, the crew won't say anything to me. I went to high-school with Cyrus (bonus points for any of you dickriding virgins if you actually know where we went). I shouldn't even be subjected to waiting in line, but this year the crew is being strict about friends and family getting dibs on the merch. before the public. Gary figures there's one day of the year where he's gotta give back to the sheep aka YOU GUYS.

Beast? Maybe if I weighed 300 like GAOFUNGWANGCHUNGMUNG-HO-SAN thought I did.. 170 is average for someone my height. And I can bench a solid 225. I'm at Hollyburn Country Club on any given Tuesday or Wednesday night.. come see me.

You're probably a vagina in real life. You will lose credibility if you don't cut after announcing it, and you'll be fucked up pretty bad if you do. Whoops, you lose, asshole.
December 25, 2006 @ 06:34 PM

Inactive

ok so what, you went to highschool with cyrus that doesn't really mean that you're buddy buddy with him cause considering this face that you're showing us here you're a dick faced loser who doesn't have any friends. just riding cyrus's dick cause hes part of the crew? line up and wait if you want anything you pussy. and thats the way it should be instead of you dickriders that pretend to be the dude's buddies to get dibs on sales

o sorry yah my name is actually "gaofun hui hum lun la sae gwi jai, hai dou toong or dou chuun. sun ng sun or mie ga benz lie jong lun q lae?"

please get it right next time and if you don't understand that i can always type it in chinese for you
but you better start learning that sht i just made up cause you're already swimming in that stuff and just try to make fun of that stuff and you'll find yourself bathing in a chinese washroom's toilet cause we'll outnumber you 10-1 so it doesn't really matter if you can bench 225 or if we really do weigh 110 each.
do the math and find the odds if thats not too hard for your high school level mush of dung that you call brain
December 25, 2006 @ 07:15 PM
eddyz

back to topic, anyone know what what the lineup like last boxing day? im planning on being there roughly 9am. I wouldnt mind waiting for like 30mins to get in, but if it is gonna be like 2hrs, i rather go to other places.

thanks
December 25, 2006 @ 07:29 PM
Ry'on

Yea wuts the expected wait time, wut do u guys think?? KT?? Hollyburn Country Club? isnt that in west van? that might explain this dude...Im white and Ill say something if u cut infront of me(not that white has anything to do with saying something) but lets hear what ur rocking so we can keep an eye out sanchez since it doesnt matter
December 25, 2006 @ 07:36 PM
-kT

alright, stop the bickering or ill have to lock this thread.

im good buddies with Cyrus, so technically i dont have to wait in line either, cept i dont like being a vagina canal to the people in line, so i wait like anybody else on the street is expected to. nobody is more special than each other. unless you're Garry dad, you should be waiting in line like everybody else

anyway, im gonna be there arnd 7, after i drop by bestbuy and grab an ipod video
December 25, 2006 @ 07:55 PM
blackonblack

Is there really a need to camp out? This isn't a limited dunk release. Think about it, everyones getting in at the same time anyways since there won't be that many people there. What's the point.

No doubt. Its a few dollars off some shoes and shirts you didnt care about buying when they were first put on the shelf...is saving 40 bucks on a pair of shoes you dont really love worth standing in line for 2 hours?
December 25, 2006 @ 08:41 PM
skelea

No doubt. Its a few dollars off some shoes and shirts you didnt care about buying when they were first put on the shelf...is saving 40 bucks on a pair of shoes you dont really love worth standing in line for 2 hours?

I couldn't have put it any better myself.
December 25, 2006 @ 09:36 PM

Inactive

Is Livestock carrying swim fins to accocomodate you tomorrow Shamu? A 300 pound dude is pretty much a baby whale right?
December 25, 2006 @ 09:45 PM
-kT

^ hahahaHAHAHAHAHHA

stop this. or im locking the thread
but ahahahahahah
December 26, 2006 @ 01:28 AM
Perestroika

Is Livestock itself going to be open?
December 26, 2006 @ 01:32 AM
-kT

yup. 20% on select items
December 26, 2006 @ 06:06 PM
WhistleBlower

The Sale SUCKED! I waited 1hr and 40 minutes and there were fuckers cutting the line. It was not moving at all, motherfuckers. When I finally got in there was only leftover garbage in large and extra large. The shoes sucks; the tees sucks; everything sucked. If I didn't buy it when it was first released, what made them think I would I want to buy it now, just because its 50% off. I rather save my money to buy something I really wanted, rather than buying a whole bunch of ugly large sized tee shirt leftover from the summer that I know I wouldn't end up wearing anyways. So yea, long story short, I bought nothing from them; Im not going to pickup their leftover garbage.

Everything worth buying was in their LiveStock store which was not on sale. Go figures.
December 26, 2006 @ 06:16 PM
eddyz

i waited for aroudn 2 1/2 hrs around from 11am and i was also disapointed at the amount of stuff they had. most shoes arent great at all, and the T's even for us large/xl size people sucked. There was this stussy sweater i liked, but it was freaken stepped on and it looked beated up.

Head over to Ie afterwards, they had better stuff , with the 15% off, is good for getting rid of the tax .
December 26, 2006 @ 06:20 PM
WhistleBlower

i waited for aroudn 2 1/2 hrs around from 11am and i was also disapointed at the amount of stuff they had. most shoes arent great at all, and the T's even for us large/xl size people sucked. There was this stussy sweater i liked, but it was freaken stepped on and it looked beated up.

Head over to Ie afterwards, they had better stuff , with the 15% off, is good for getting rid of the tax .

I went to complex after and saw nothing good. Boxing day is basically for all the leftover garbage noone wanted when it first came out. I would not want to save money if it means buying something I don't like.
December 26, 2006 @ 06:28 PM
eddyz

imo complex sale was better than most of the stores. they had 40% of LRG's and buy 1 get 1 for half off on T's. I managed to get myself a artful dodger jean for a decent price

P.S

Does anyone know if El Kartel will have a sale still tmmrw? or only for today?
December 26, 2006 @ 06:34 PM
WhistleBlower

imo complex sale was better than most of the stores. they had 40% of LRG's and buy 1 get 1 for half off on T's. I managed to get myself a artful dodger jean for a decent price

P.S

Does anyone know if El Kartel will have a sale still tmmrw? or only for today?

I think they will have a sale for the whole week, till they get rid of all their unwanted crap.
December 26, 2006 @ 07:02 PM
eddyz

my friends and i were determained to buy something in the store cause we waited for 2 freaken hours in the cold. but i was really disapointed at the selection. I was gonna be buying a T-shirt just for the heck of waiting for 2 hrs, but i didnt get it afterwards cause the t-shirt was like from so long ago.
December 26, 2006 @ 08:01 PM
khazano

You guys should have went to Goodfoot...Buy two pairs of kicks get one free.

Please login first to reply.