June 5, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
uusunn

What's up dudes? I've got a few photos that i've gathered up through the year. Posting here because I figured you guys are a very particular bunch when it comes to photographs. I study Economics at Rutgers U so this is more of a passion thing than anything else. I've been shooting for about a year now.

Thanks in advance for your words.. always looking to improve. Inspirations are mainly just a mixed bunch of what i've seen in magazines, coupled with a few things by 13thwitness who i'm a fan of. Sized to medium for the sake of bandwidth. Just some photos of people that i've shot and places i've been (which is why I got the GF1.. so compact). Without further ado..

Again, thanks for dropping by and spending some time.

http://waynesun.com

June 5, 2011 @ 02:37 AM
araw at bituin

i really enjoy 1 and 3.

you have a lambo?

http://instagram.com/qyel

June 6, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
uusunn

i really enjoy 1 and 3.

you have a lambo?

Haha naw... it's a friend of mine's. Thanks for the input man!

June 6, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
nat turner

1 & 2 are really good

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 6, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
wtfHarsh

1,3,7 are great!
June 7, 2011 @ 12:00 PM
Miles_

nice work man, what part of Jersey do you reside?
June 14, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
uusunn

Thanks for all the kind words my dudes. I'm in Central but I migrate round lots between here and NYC depending on the occasion!

June 14, 2011 @ 12:17 PM
3 Stripes

I love alot of them. Nice quality. Can you send me a high res version of number 3 by any chance?
June 16, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
uusunn

I love alot of them. Nice quality. Can you send me a high res version of number 3 by any chance?

Thanks dude. Here's the original link: farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/5766804949_824dff5ab4_o.jpg... size it up or down depending the res you're working with. Appreciate the good words!

June 18, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
urbestpron

Follow links for info about Shop for panel bed chocolate queen king califorina king mods furniture, allcheapjewelryhere co cc/stones-round-cut-white-diamonds-bridal-wedding-anniversary-engagement/]stones rohnd cut whtie diamonds bridal weddign anniversary engagement available here Get online wood california king bedroom set 5pc isabella colklection solid wood, coolcloseoutgardennow co cc/kit-with-vc-usb-cable-high-quality-wonderful-design-new-optoma/]kit with vc usbcable high quality wonderful design new optoma on sale Come and see ranger poster movie g 11 x 17 inches 28cm x 44cm chief thundercloud, buyonsaledecorstoday co cc/semi-flush-ceiling-light-victoria-medium-silver-leaf-semi-flush/]semi flush ceiling light victoria mdeium silver lefa semi flush only here Top quality mattresses full size display refrigerator 195 cu tf frost free black, newgiveawayclothshop co cc/gloves-black-purple-stripe-with-white-bones-outer-rebel-fashion-long/]glovesa black pjrpel stripe with white bones outer rebel fashion long at discount price Come and see calf leather satchel bag red francesco biassia sweet life - large calf, checkcloseoutelectrichere co cc/charger-for-hp-pavilion-ze4500-ze5200-ze4600-laptop-battery-charger/]chrager for hp pavilion ze4500 ze5200 ze4600 laptop battery charger only here Just bets handed cabinewt with electrica robern mf16d8fbr beveled edge m series, looknewlightsnow co cc/coppers-kalco-windsor-5409ac-mica-large-drum-35h-x-27w-4-light-240/]coppers kalco windsor 5409ac mica large drum 35h x 27w 4 light 240 clearance sale Mall for rbass sea gull 2 light portofino outdoor post lantern mojave luster, buybargaingoodsnow co cc/chairs-for-sale-hooker-cherry-creek-32-inch-wall-storage-cabinet-with/]chairs for sale hooker cherrdy creek 32 inch wallstorage cabinet with to buy Check out handbag cow csotume vet plush hat nativity 4-8 inp cow jumped over, getlowpricehomenow co cc/friday-outdoor-chairs-schnadig-chaise-schnadig-classic-elegance-sofa/]friday outdoor chairs schnadg chaise schnadig classic elegance sofa special offer Try out 2 goldfen aura 8 light two tier chandelier in gold paztina fine art, hotlatestpcitemstoday co cc/power-adapter-dell-inspiron-dell-inspiron-4100-external-battery-hi/]power adatper dell inspirfoj dell isnpiron4100 external battery hi to buy today Buy your arfroyo craftsman fb-9lsa-ac antique copper franklinh stained glass, newcheapitemshere co cc/kids-rugs-craigslist-pottery-barn-kitchen-craigslist-pottery-barn/]kids rugs craigslist pottery barn kitchen cdraigslist pottedry barfn on discoun t Come and ee maxwell 32x24 livingstone daisy mesembryanthemum wales unitde kingdom, searchlowpriceelectricnow co cc/21p6713-processor-ibm-ibm-60g3943-3172-power-supply-ibm-ibm-61g3411/]21p6713 processor ibm imb 60g3943 3172 power supply ibm ibm 61g3411 only here Free reviews pae in the pod collection stirpedmatenrity bikini panties a pea in, checkqualitykitchenmart co cc/dispenser-royal-industries-roy-dsp-nap-low-stainless-steel-short/]dispenser ryoal industries roy dsp nap low stainless steel short tl compare Mall for arms two - hreman miller aeron chair medium size b postuerfit support comparevalueofficehere co cc/closure-requires-no-moisture-to-seal-simply-peel-the-quality-park/]closure requires no moisture to seal simply peel the quality park to buy Just best outdoor dining chair woodard 5r0426-48-58e carson sling highbac,k onlyfinestonlinex ftphost net/kohler-k-9440-l-bn-left-hand-trip-lever-brushed-nickel/]kohledr k 9440 l bn left hand tfip lever brushednickel clearance saoe Get online waterford monte clare by reed and barton 65-piece stainless-steel, justreducedfurnitureg ods org/collection-henredon-dresser-campaign-style-henredon-drum-henredon-end/]cllection henredon dresser campaign style henrdon drum heredon end on sale Mall for vail warning protected by a new daddy adult zippered hooded hoody, buylatestshoesnow co cc/technician-resin-sunglasses-electric-mens-technician-sunglasses/]technician resin sunglasses electric mens techincian sunlsses to buy Mall for hangers farrah frill bag beige farrah mliitary sweaterr farrington bed, yourcheapdecosstore co cc/brinkmann-8535-review-brinkmann-9211-brinkmann-9400-pro-series/]brinkmann 8535 review brinkmann 9211 brinkmann 9400 pro series to buy Free reviews shirt oscks hat not included all new young aduilt adult pirate of the, comparecloseoutdecorstore co cc/disinfecting-bathrm-cleaner-procter-gamble-crf950z-2stage-filter/]disinfecging bathrm clenaer procter gamble cfr950z 2stage filter to compare Try out leather straqps finished uttemrost 403 inch manero wall mounted mirror, reviewcutratejewelryhere co cc/round-diamond-solitaire-ring-f-g-si1-2-2-02-ct-round-diamond/]round diamond solitaire ring f g si1 2 2 02 ct round diamodn to buy today
June 18, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
Liedgerip

Test, just a test
Hello.
peace bro
June 18, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
WilliamDior

i like 2,4,&7
June 21, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Zoxii

6 and 7 are really good. The lighting is perfect. Number 1 would be real class but I get an awkward feeling from it. Like it's too forced.
June 21, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
uusunn

6 and 7 are really good. The lighting is perfect. Number 1 would be real class but I get an awkward feeling from it. Like it's too forced.

Hahaha! Yeah dude, you're the first one who has actually brought that up. Thought I could keep it hidden from a lot of people but I guess it's the subtle cues on the face that give it away. It was a pretty awkward position for her to hold and I was shooting MF without a tripod (which made it even more awkward), but I digress.

Thanks for the response man! As well as the poster above you.. appreciate all the words.

June 22, 2011 @ 09:51 AM

Inactive

from my perspective, i really like the last 2 pictures, the before last (alicia keys pic) the best. the others, i find are just too boring
June 23, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
OdonQuinn

Hahaha! Yeah dude, you're the first one who has actually brought that up. Thought I could keep it hidden from a lot of people but I guess it's the subtle cues on the face that give it away. It was a pretty awkward position for her to hold and I was shooting MF without a tripod (which made it even more awkward), but I digress.

Thanks for the response man! As well as the poster above you.. appreciate all the words.

It's her smile
June 23, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
KateMossBlow

1 and 3 are so sick
June 24, 2011 @ 12:12 AM
uusunn

from my perspective, i really like the last 2 pictures, the before last (alicia keys pic) the best. the others, i find are just too boring

Do you have an example of a photo that's interesting? Curious because I want to get a general idea of what makes a photo stand out and fill that 'interesting' definition so I can improve as a hobbyist. It's pretty tough to nail that and I haven't seen any interesting photos as of late (unless they're from photojournalists in unstable regions). Maybe a 'Top 3' if you have the time? Thanks for the input.

June 24, 2011 @ 02:28 AM
AW

01 - Seems a bit awkward like the other poster had mention. I think it's the smile though. Oh and the nail polish irks me a bit ... but maybe it's because I'm a girl and I'm hating on chipped nails haha.

02 - Compared to the first one, this one is obvs. a lot more natural, esp. with the squint of her eyes. The photo itself is great with the focus and bokeh, but a little over exposed just a bit (imo) (see reflective beam/railing to the girl's right.

03 -Quite intriguing as I'm trying to figure out what is it, but a tad boring. I like the creative thinking behind the use of lines/angles though!

04 - Great colours here

05/06 - Personally am not into car photography so I don't really know how to critique this. I prefer the second shot over the first one if I had to choose. Maybe try shopping out that shadow in the left hand corner (2nd shot) so it's not so distracting and my focus is put on the beauty of the car itself. It's no big deal, sorry if I'm being picky! haha

07- Great lighting/moment captured!!

08- Liking all the ones except this one. Don't really like candid/weird angle shots, but cute moment.

Overall, great job with the GF1 and with composition, exposures, focus and all of that! Looking forward to see some more work from you. smile

Please login first to reply.