hype cog

ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:16
This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.
What the fuck? This is probably the most ignorant, stupid thing I've read on this entire forum. The most trouble this kid has gotten into is being suspended from school for having a pipe and empty bag of weed on him, and being caught with a screwdriver (which authorities called a "tool used for burglary") and a few pairs of women's earrings in his backpack. You're acting like he was some thug lol.

Unless that post was sarcastic
Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:17
Gotta be fuckin kidding bruh..... No matter what the fuck he looked like, he didn't deserve to die b, no one does. that shit is ignorant as fuck b. smfh. Swear this whole trial just started a race war in America man

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:23
You basically supported my argument. "Tool used for burglary"? probably had the same "tool" in his back pocket in the attempt to rob Zimmerman. " a pipe and empty bag of weed"? Only thugs carry illegal drugs. 

Yes, he's a thug. And no nigga, my post wasn't sarcastic. Open your eyes, donkey.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:37
The tool used for burglary was a screwdriver in his backpack at school, hardly anything threatening. And lol you're a fuckin dumb ass if you think only thugs carry illegal drugs. He wasn't even convicted for either of those instances lol.

What makes him a thug? Being black? Smoking weed? Because a lot of the members of this forum are black and smoke weed, but I can guarantee you that almost none of them are thugs.

Calling me a donkey when you're an angry bigot, it's people like you who we "don't need around" not Trayvon.
Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:02
This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.
dead at this dumb cac
Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:18
a screw driver could be used to kill someone but basically anything could be.

also lol @ only thugs carrying drugs, I know quite a few white people who used to deal and they were far from "thugs"

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:45
im pissed.

- Malcom X

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:06
Celebrating with a Arizona tea and some skittles.
Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZX197OIyTU

Inactive User

Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:31
I thought I was the only one that thought he was guilty
Jul 16, 2013 @ 04:48
Jul 16, 2013 @ 04:59
black on black is not a phenomenon.  It is about as frequent as white on white crime and both are commonplace for the same reason (whites tend to know whites, blacks tend to know blacks).  But in order to create the image of disorder and chaos in the black community, they used this phrase.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Jul 16, 2013 @ 05:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol this nigga molested his cousin and she came out today and told the cops all this stuff he did to her. Nigga is def going to jail now brah lmaoo

http://theboxhouston.com/9365333/george-zimmerman-may-face-court-on-molestation-charges/

Posted the link for you guys, just copy and pasté it if you wanna read about it.
they really want to get zimmerman for something women can lie about shit and get away with it happens all the time
Poor guy, I hope his life gets back together, proves how much our justice system is a joke
Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:03
If you really rowdy about this "Avenge Trayvon" shit, here are 3 suggestions:

either:
1. Shut the fuck up
2. Shut the fuck up and become a criminal lawyer to help prevent non-violent black men from receiving prison sentences for tryna make money
3. Hit me up, I'm tryna cop me a Samsung flatscreen

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:07
serious sidenote: I heard Zimmerman was a community volunteer? apparently he supported Obama at one point too? why didn't MSNBC confirm this?

and thank you Lupe for trying to direct attention to the real problem: black-on-black crime. fuck the NAACP

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:39
Fuck ZIMMERMAN & all you bitchs who support him
Jul 21, 2013 @ 01:32
lmao at jay z and beyonce protesting for this trayvon martin thing,, all i know is if that same trayvon kid walked up to jayz or beyonce on the street casual with the same black hoodie on jay and b would prbly stick there bodyguards on him
Jul 21, 2013 @ 01:39
^yup. that is why jayz fans are fags too.
Jan 05, 2014 @ 03:28
Bump cuss this nigga a lucky ass motherfucker again cuss of a stupid ass hoe.

http://www.webpronews.com/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-says-he-always-gets-off-2014-01

Jan 07, 2014 @ 01:35
lmao nigga kills another nigga and is till declared not guilty

lmao@ florida criminal law

rick ross where u at
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0