Who’s a stoner again?

Feb 02, 2013 @ 18:55
What are you guys rolling or smoking with?
Raw cones for the most part. Every now & then I get a little hood and grab some white owl white grapes, or garcia vega's smokeyface
Feb 03, 2013 @ 01:55
i been smokin blunts back to back lately . . . fuck it tho, cant live forever smokeyface
Feb 03, 2013 @ 01:56
i been smokin blunts back to back lately . . . fuck it tho, cant live forever smokeyface
Feb 03, 2013 @ 06:10
Jack Herer and I will be enjoy the Niner game tommorow 
Feb 04, 2013 @ 15:38
Looks delicious smokeyface

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

Feb 05, 2013 @ 00:26
a little somethin from yesterday. hash oil game on point

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

Feb 05, 2013 @ 00:34
ZigZags but for the rare occasion of smoking a blunt,its an original swisher. The flavored ones take the taste of the weed away
Feb 05, 2013 @ 06:13
how much yall niggas spend per month on these?

:0

Feb 05, 2013 @ 22:55
Anyone else talk to themselves when they're blowed as fuck? Like imagining full on conversations, with one of your friends or someone else, in your head...idk lol I do that a lot, even more when i'm high. The worst tho is when I think i'm speaking loud, and it just comes out as a distorted grumble....niggas always say I do that when i'm high, but in my mind i'm speaking clear as day lol.
lol I'm like this sober, but when Im high, it happens a lot more. Im having conversations in my head, ideas are flowing in and out, and I feel like my mind is moving at a 1000 miles per hour. Then I look at the time and only 2 minutes have gone by.
Feb 06, 2013 @ 03:32
Looks delicious 
So so good. 
Feb 07, 2013 @ 22:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
I smoke a quater a week and i get them for 70, so $280

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Feb 08, 2013 @ 04:13
lol ^ 

i stopped smoking so much and i still have weed left over from the last time i picked up but..... 

50 for a quarter every two weeks.. smokeyface

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Feb 08, 2013 @ 04:14
Anyone else talk to themselves when they're blowed as fuck? Like imagining full on conversations, with one of your friends or someone else, in your head...idk lol I do that a lot, even more when i'm high. The worst tho is when I think i'm speaking loud, and it just comes out as a distorted grumble....niggas always say I do that when i'm high, but in my mind i'm speaking clear as day lol.
lol I'm like this sober, but when Im high, it happens a lot more. Im having conversations in my head, ideas are flowing in and out, and I feel like my mind is moving at a 1000 miles per hour. Then I look at the time and only 2 minutes have gone by.
ugh this happens a lot ;c yo no quero sometimes man..

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Feb 08, 2013 @ 04:18
Does the midwest/east coast even get good weed? Like I wonder if Cali's reggie is Ohio's bomb.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Feb 08, 2013 @ 04:42
Does the midwest/east coast even get good weed? Like I wonder if Cali's reggie is Ohio's bomb.
lol east coast weed is iite. unless you get lucky thou you'll end up with regs nearly 80% of the time
Feb 08, 2013 @ 06:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
I smoke a quater a week and i get them for 70, so $280
fuck. thats like half my paycheck a month
TT_TT

:0

Feb 08, 2013 @ 12:09
that's great quality for 10/g
Feb 08, 2013 @ 15:04
I know in ga we get all the good strains. The prices suck compared to cali doe

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

Feb 08, 2013 @ 15:30
As a whole I'd say Cali definitely has better prices and quality, but its not impossible to find the same stuff in the east. My (small) town is filled with Cali-grade weed, but the prices suck ($20/g, up to $60/eighth). Luckily I don't have to deal with that but at least the quality is good.
Feb 08, 2013 @ 18:48
im down to my final eighth after buying a half zone like 4 days ago lololol

cant stop listening to channel orange 
Feb 08, 2013 @ 18:49
oh yeah and its been beautiful down here in miami i got a mad tan cant stop hitting up the beach and the pool. 
Feb 08, 2013 @ 18:49
Raylo how come you dont share your stories anymore?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Feb 08, 2013 @ 19:58
i just hit 2 waterfalls of kief, pretty fucking high right now

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Feb 08, 2013 @ 20:00
I can tell you I wish I was getting quarters for 50. It's double that amount over here.

Feb 08, 2013 @ 20:30
I know Ohio gets real good weed bc they have pretty lax laws. Chicago gets fire flame as well bc it's a hub for trafficking drugs, plus Michigan is only 2 states away and they grow good bud there as well. it's more then prices than the quality.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Feb 08, 2013 @ 22:26
Midwest got some goood thanks to MI
Feb 09, 2013 @ 02:21
Raylo how come you dont share your stories anymore?
because these stories have become an everyday thing. lol. 

this woman came into where i work. gave my coworker a card with no name business or phone number. she called scooped a quarter he went over her condo. she gave him dome paid for the quarter and she knocked out. he picked me up in her rented camero drove to 595 out west and just floored it for like 15 seconds lol. 
Feb 09, 2013 @ 14:57
I only speaking for myself here, but I'm in NY & I get mine direct from Cali for Colorado. Doesn't really matter where you are, just who your connect is.

Feb 10, 2013 @ 06:44
damn I havent been on HB in a while.. I wonder if anyone remembers me lol

I see Raylo in here still
Feb 14, 2013 @ 14:39
Happy Valentines day to my fellow stoners!

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0