Sign up for our newsletters
Receive the latest in Footwear, Fashion, Music and Creativity in our newsletters.
Norse Projects and London retailer The Hideout team up for a special co-lab project, produced by Canada-based company Barbarian. Working up a series of rugby shirts, Norse Projects and The Hideout wanted to ensure optimal quality, therefore seeking the assistance of Barbarian, who have been producing custom made rugby shirts since 1981, equipped with the finest North American materials and perfected for genuine rugby players. This shirt will be offered in a selection of colorways, with a release set for May 14th, 2010 exclusively through The Hideout store in London and Norse Projects’ store in Copenhagen. Further product details are shown below.
- Underarm reinforcing patches sewn with a zigzag-stitch for added durability.
- Rubber buttons for safety are attached with a cross stitch.
- Placket protected by 4 pieces of heavyweight cotton herringbone tape, assembled with single- needle lockstitch precision.
- Collar is 8.5-ounce twill, triple-stitched with 3/4″ reinforcing tape for extra strength.
- Semicircular reinforcing patch at the back of the neck.
- Overlocked seams with large bite using heavy-duty thread at twelve stitches to the inch
- Two bar tacks prevent placket from gaping open.
- Shirt bottoms are finished with two-needle cover seam stitch to provide full drape and prevent turn over.
- Lycra® plaited seamless cuffs attached with two-needle overlock stitch for exceptional shape retention.
- Full-cut tapered sleeve for maximum comfort.