Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 16, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
king david

theyre site is closed and ive read all the reviews from google n shit...

w's up with ubiq? good selection of sneakers? clothes? hows service? pricing?

all that, im headin up next week and saw some news on the hb front page so i'd thought i ask
May 16, 2007 @ 10:07 PM
yourbestfriend

its sick. more sbs than the whole of there normal nike. mad puma clydes, jordans. its all retail i think?clothing is better than NY imo. prces are the same as the stussy store in soho by the seems of it. still getting over the fact PaM is in philly. service was good but i think its pretty standard across the city. its no NY yet.

also worht checking out wthn and deepsleep on 3rd st
May 17, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
king david

how's their vans selection? and prices on vans? cuz im goin up and wanna find more exclusive vans than a reg store...
May 17, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
B.Hicks

i'll be there tomorrow around 2 o'clock ish.. ill post a review of it end of it at the weekend.
May 20, 2007 @ 09:44 PM
king david

i'll be there tomorrow around 2 o'clock ish.. ill post a review of it end of it at the weekend.

update?
May 20, 2007 @ 09:57 PM
B.Hicks

yea, i stopped through friday late afternoon and it was definitely an improvement from the last time i had been there.. as far as nikes go most of their inventory is "SB" shit.. they've got the Pee Wee's, P-Rods I & II, Classics, AirMax "Polka Square" pack and some 1's and III's.. nothing huge. they've got a nice display with 5 or 6 OG nike that'll have any sneaker head drooling.

the service is dope.. really helpful, stylish, humble cats running the joint. in the back of the store they've got Stussy from the Spring line, the latest UNDFTD shit, as well as Hundreds public label. and ofcourse they've got P.A.M.. also, they've got some LVC selvedge denim there for a good price ($175)..

on the top floor they have an in-store, vans store. Sk8 His, Authentics, Prison Issue, and Slip-ons.. nothing crazy as far as their kicks are concerned. a bunch of GR and CL shit really.. they don't have a syndicate vans account, but i spoke to the cat that runs the vans section and he said their syndicate account should be approved by the end of May/early June.

Great store, and i see some good things in UBIQ's future.. it's good to see them back in the game. the store was reaaaaal whack for about a year. they only had LRG and Stussy for the longest and most of the store was always closed. i honestly feel like after WTHN's entry to the streetwear game in philly the rest of the city felt compelled to step their game up. i'd definitely pay them a visit if you havn't seen it yet.
May 21, 2007 @ 01:01 AM
TheFlash

i was just there yesterday and picked up a stussy shirt and some undftd shit...the store is real nice and the employees are cool people. They are supposed to be getting marc jacob's vans too over the summer or this fall...i can't remember what the dude said

Please login first to reply.