Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 12, 2007 @ 11:33 PM
Brooklyn_718

Lebron wont win a title for another 2-3 years but watch when Duncan, T-Mac, Shaq, and Iverson are done. Who will Lebron have trouble with? Kobe and the Lakers are no match for the Cavs, Heat w/o Shaq = no bigman, Rockets will have no scorer, and the Spurs are nothing w/o Duncan. Lebron will shine in 2-3 years. cool

Duncan isn't leaving in 2-3 years neither is t-mac or iverson......
My prediction is that Lebron won't ever win a finals trophy because he has
no team to help him get there and win.......Look at Iverson he is great player but can't even make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs...... He made it to the finals once like lebron but lost............ Not every nice player must win but to be one of the greatest I believe U must win at least one....(Like payton)
June 12, 2007 @ 11:52 PM
achilles

^ Man speaks the truth.
June 13, 2007 @ 12:42 AM
Crook

Lebron is beyond "nice" and is developing into a champion. You think the Cavs wont get him help? You think if he sees the franchise going nowhere he wont leave to find a championship team? And duncan might not be leaving in 2-3 years but he will be done in about another 7+ and by then LBJ will still be in his prime. lol at you guys saying he wont ever win a championship....he has 10+ left in the NBA!!!! Get Serious....
June 13, 2007 @ 08:07 AM
Drebrooklyn

crook how about u call the cavs for lebrons number so u could offer to be his personal dick sucker
June 13, 2007 @ 09:59 AM

Inactive

Its the angry fan syndrome. Of course conventional wisdom says that some one of Lebrons talent will get a ring but the same conventional wisdom said that Charles Barkley, Anfernee Hardaway, Reggie Miller etc said the same thin. Its not a fore gone conclusion for anyone...just root for your favorite team or player and call it a day.
June 13, 2007 @ 11:55 AM
dash

cant believe you compared lj to them lol.im an lj fan but whether he gets a ring or not i dont care.if he gets one then cool, but that aint "my team." but honestly i dont think you can compare him to any of the people you just mentioned. MAYBE sir charles because he was a beast in his days and i though he wouldve won one but anfernee?? he wasnt even THE guy...reggie?? all he did was shoot 3's. not taking anything away from them but i dont think you can compare them to lj. maybe charles since he was "THE GUY" back in his day but even so, he didnt have the all around game lj has.i dont know, thats just imo
June 13, 2007 @ 12:00 PM
dash

crook how about u call the cavs for lebrons number so u could offer to be his personal dick sucker

honestly, crook does seem like a HUGE lj fan but i dont see nothin wrong with that. that statement (the way YOU are using it) can be said about you "dickriding" the spurs. EVERY comment someone makes about the spurs (that you dont agree with),you're quick to defend the spurs by saying that we're "stupid" to think the spurs will lose blah blah. soooo...you "ride their dicks" as well right? (ie: "yea fuckin told you the cavs cant do shit, spurs baby"...or "keeping hoping, the spurs are too good" etc.) <~~all that is PERFECTLY FINE, i dont mind it but when someone ELSE does it, you're quick to jump on them like their fuckin stupid or "dickriding"
June 13, 2007 @ 12:14 PM
Flexx

I wont doubt that LJ would ever win a championship but i wouldn't compare him to MJ cause Kobe is doing his thing (I not a fan). Even when Kobe, Iverson, Duncan, and greatest in his era leaves the league their will be others like kevin durant, derrick rose, OJ mayo and so on.....so I dont think LJ would ever take over the NBA.
June 13, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
DunkPunk

damn i still hope the cavs win.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 13, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
dash

^well i think experience will come into play and obviously lj will have a lot more than the players u mentioned.i dont think durant will be an instant impact in the nba.
June 13, 2007 @ 01:17 PM
Crook

You always amaze me with how stupid you can make yourself look. You honestly dont think before you write. I guess you thought it was a good joke but i didnt see anyone laugh |0 Everyone states an opinion or contributes in this thread but you are still the biggest idiot cracking the lamest jokes and saying nonsense. Congratulations you are an idiotsmile
June 13, 2007 @ 02:55 PM
Drebrooklyn

yeah yeah at the end of the day bro the spurs are going to take it home and that's what i've been saying from the beginning so i really could care less about you or what you have to say....aight dunny...fucking hb kids damn catch e-feelinga so quick
June 13, 2007 @ 04:18 PM

Inactive

cant believe you compared lj to them lol.im an lj fan but whether he gets a ring or not i dont care.if he gets one then cool, but that aint "my team." but honestly i dont think you can compare him to any of the people you just mentioned. MAYBE sir charles because he was a beast in his days and i though he wouldve won one but anfernee?? he wasnt even THE guy...reggie?? all he did was shoot 3's. not taking anything away from them but i dont think you can compare them to lj. maybe charles since he was "THE GUY" back in his day but even so, he didnt have the all around game lj has.i dont know, thats just imo

Well, just replace those names with names that would fit your descripion of who "the guy" is to you and ended up not winning a ring and there are loads of em. The same principle applies. Bottom line is its evident that people jumped the gun on this thing and anything can happen inbetween now and if and when Lebron gets to the big show again. If this thing should have taught people anything its that they shouldnt get caught into hype and conclude shit before it happens. And I wasnt really talking about you in particular when i said the comment about "your team"...but hey you obviously thought it was...
June 13, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
Crook

yeah yeah at the end of the day bro the spurs are going to take it home and that's what i've been saying from the beginning so i really could care less about you or what you have to say....aight dunny...fucking hb kids damn catch e-feelinga so quick

Whos catching feelings? I was just stating the facts that you are an idiot>sad And with your answer "yea yea" i guess you agree with me smile
June 13, 2007 @ 05:13 PM
dash

Well, just replace those names with names that would fit your descripion of who "the guy" is to you and ended up not winning a ring and there are loads of em. The same principle applies. Bottom line is its evident that people jumped the gun on this thing and anything can happen inbetween now and if and when Lebron gets to the big show again. If this thing should have taught people anything its that they shouldnt get caught into hype and conclude shit before it happens. And I wasnt really talking about you in particular when i said the comment about "your team"...but hey you obviously thought it was...

oh no not at all..all i was saying there was the cavs arent my team so i dont really care too much if lj gets one or not. my team is the lakers.my statement was independent of wahtever you said because i dont even recall what you said regarding that.i was just saying i didnt care for a championship to come to lj/cavs because they arent my team and im not rooting for them

but yeah i see your point.but i guess that's aprt of the fun..to kinda sit back and analyze all the facets of the game and "conclude" on what you believe will happen. i just love debating about sports, as do many others in the forum, and thats why we like to "jump to conclusions" to conjure up emotions from people who feel otherwise. just like how you stated your opinion about sir charles, penny, etc. it brings up interesting topics to debate about thats all.
June 13, 2007 @ 06:39 PM
focus

i think you can't compare anyone to MJ's greatness. No one will be as good as him and whenever the finals are on there always comparing players to MJ. ie: wade last year.

and as for lebron getting a ring talk i say just let it play out. lebron is a great player if he wins a ring or not. but if i had to put my input i say he's not gonna win with the cavs. though, they have a really good chance since the east is a really shaky conference and there also a young team so hopefully they can only get better from there. but what i dont like is people saying its gonna be a lebron takeover when players retire. that's not gonna happen.
June 13, 2007 @ 07:10 PM
Drebrooklyn

Whos catching feelings? I was just stating the facts that you are an idiot>sad And with your answer "yea yea" i guess you agree with me smile

how old are you 12 or some shit...i'm staying out this thread because after the next game it'll be dead
June 13, 2007 @ 07:51 PM
Crook

how old are you 12 or some shit...i'm staying out this thread because after the next game it'll be dead

Nah i aint 12 yrs old...are you? Your posts sure make you seem young or at least immature. Oh and in the last post you called me a "hb kid" and then i check out your myspace and you say you wanna open up a boutique and you have your own clothing line lol If that doesnt define YOU as a HB KID i dont know what does? You just like every other 14 yr old on here lol And you sound like you starting to catch feelings on your last posts. Calm down and take it easy and laugh a lil i know i am. If you cant find something to laugh about laugh at yourself i know i did after i saw ur pics lol You guys might think you are cool but youre not as cool as Dre lol
June 13, 2007 @ 10:31 PM
Drebrooklyn

now we all see who's the kid is now u went through all that trouble to go to my myspace, look for pics you think are gonna be funny then to come back here and post them....get a life little boy
June 13, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
Crook

now we all see who's the kid is now u went through all that trouble to go to my myspace, look for pics you think are gonna be funny then to come back here and post them....get a life little boy

lol now you try and play the grown up after saying the dumbest and most immature things? lol you are too funny. And I think your pics are hilarious. "And all that trouble" of 2 minutes was worth it because they made me laugh with all those dumb poses. Someone is catching feelings all of a sudden.....U mad?>sad
June 13, 2007 @ 11:18 PM
DaVinci

yall just need to chill, yall r both sounding like lil chilren going back and forth, bottom line is the spurs are too deep, and the cavs just have Lebron, when mj won his championships he was always on a stacked team, also Lebron is further along in his career now than mj was at the age of 22. The talent now isnt what it was those years ago, theres cats comin out of HS now ballin with NBA vets
June 13, 2007 @ 11:25 PM
Crook

yall just need to chill, yall r both sounding like lil chilren going back and forth, bottom line is the spurs are too deep, and the cavs just have Lebron, when mj won his championships he was always on a stacked team, also Lebron is further along in his career now than mj was at the age of 22. The talent now isnt what it was those years ago, theres cats comin out of HS now ballin with NBA vets

I agree with you that at 22 Lebron is further along in his career than mj. But again when we say something like that someone is going to call us Lebron "dick riders". I just find it funny how people think this is it for Lebron and compare him to people who didnt win rings like Penny and Sir Charles. People dont realize that he has 10+ years in the NBA and the Cavs will give him help or he will leave and find it. Every year when any team loses they look to rebuild because obviously they arent the champions.....what makes this situation any different? You guys think the Cavs will stay with this same exact team and say "championship or bust?"
June 13, 2007 @ 11:40 PM
DaVinci

yea no franchise is going to waste opportunity with a player like LeBron, there will be changes and lebron will most likely beback at the finals.
June 14, 2007 @ 09:49 AM

Inactive

Cmon guys...you cant be serious. How does all of this come about when we're talking about sports here?
June 14, 2007 @ 11:20 AM
dash

^was that sarcasm? cause i wasnt sure lol. if you're serious..how does it deal with sports? how does it not? they're talkin about lebron james and the future of the cavs...thats sports related aint it?
June 14, 2007 @ 12:50 PM

Inactive

I'm talking about the back and fourth, the posting of pics, the bs name calling. It always gets outa hand.
June 14, 2007 @ 01:12 PM
dash

ooicic, my fault.
June 14, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
Crook

I'm talking about the back and fourth, the posting of pics, the bs name calling. It always gets outa hand.

I was just posting as usual and Dre said posted something dumb so i just replied back but i think i hurt his feelings lol IM over it anyways but i wasnt even arguing with him he just feels like he needs to go at anyone who doesnt agree with him.
June 14, 2007 @ 01:37 PM

Inactive

ok...

no more needs to be posted about it.
June 14, 2007 @ 05:27 PM
DaVinci

they pay lebron too much to be able to afford one like Arenas

Please login first to reply.