FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 6, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
NikeAir93

I will always go for USA, but I say Germany will take it.
February 6, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
supervi11ain

usa is fucked
February 23, 2014 @ 09:23 PM
ayyjay

Can't wait for this shit to start alrdy
February 26, 2014 @ 12:25 PM
Arty McFlyy

I have Spain winning it all. But I gotta rock with the home team Mexico cool They got put in a pretty tough group though so we'll see how they do. 
February 26, 2014 @ 09:29 PM
liamneeson

I think Germany will win it all, but I want Japan to come out of no where and win it
February 26, 2014 @ 10:40 PM
jamesjebbia

colombia coming through with the victory.
February 27, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
NapoleonComplex

how they have no Falcao?
I think Germany will win it all, but I want Japan to come out of no where and win it
Germany are def the front runners. I see no weakness in their team at all. 
I have Spain winning it all. But I gotta rock with the home team Mexico  They got put in a pretty tough group though so we'll see how they do. 
Naw Spain is past their prime, but if they win in 2014 somehow they have to go down as the greatest national squad of all time. Theyve dominated Europe since 08. But they got bitched last summer against Brazil, and like I said dont see Germany losing to anyone. 
usa is fucked
lol 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 27, 2014 @ 06:54 PM
jamesjebbia

how they have no Falcao?
Germany are def the front runners. I see no weakness in their team at all. 
I have Spain winning it all. But I gotta rock with the home team Mexico  They got put in a pretty tough group though so we'll see how they do. 
Naw Spain is past their prime, but if they win in 2014 somehow they have to go down as the greatest national squad of all time. Theyve dominated Europe since 08. But they got bitched last summer against Brazil, and like I said dont see Germany losing to anyone. 
usa is fucked
lol 
his rehab is going great he's definitely going to play. at most I see him missing the group stages. 
don't forget about Jackson Martinez
March 3, 2014 @ 05:55 PM
GoRubio

I think USA could make it out of the Group Stage. Germany will easily win that group, but Ghana and Portugal are rough. To be honest, I don't think Portugal is a great national team. Great players, but they rely too heavily on CR7. I mean look at how they qualified in Europe. They barely made it through. Ghana is a tough one, but I have hopes for us this year.

Germany is damn near a perfect team. I think their only flaw is in the back 4, and that flaw is Boateng, Hummels, and whoever plays left-back for them these days. They're good, but not great.

Spain is a different team these days. Their squad has good depth in the mid and attack, but their defense sucks. Ramos will forever keep getting carded every game, Arbeloa and Albiol are old and aren't as good as they were before, Jordi Alba is a bitch and sucks, and when Pique is off he's really off. I can see them getting to Finals or a semis. Actually winning it all... maybe.

I think Belgium will be a dark-horse this year and just fuck everyone up. They'll easily win their group stage and make it far in the tournament. I wonder how they'll match up against some of the bigger teams though.
March 4, 2014 @ 02:21 AM
guac

I think USA could make it out of the Group Stage. Germany will easily win that group, but Ghana and Portugal are rough. To be honest, I don't think Portugal is a great national team. Great players, but they rely too heavily on CR7. I mean look at how they qualified in Europe. They barely made it through. Ghana is a tough one, but I have hopes for us this year.

Germany is damn near a perfect team. I think their only flaw is in the back 4, and that flaw is Boateng, Hummels, and whoever plays left-back for them these days. They're good, but not great.

Spain is a different team these days. Their squad has good depth in the mid and attack, but their defense sucks. Ramos will forever keep getting carded every game, Arbeloa and Albiol are old and aren't as good as they were before, Jordi Alba is a bitch and sucks, and when Pique is off he's really off. I can see them getting to Finals or a semis. Actually winning it all... maybe.

I think Belgium will be a dark-horse this year and just fuck everyone up. They'll easily win their group stage and make it far in the tournament. I wonder how they'll match up against some of the bigger teams though.
I'm really wondering how far Spain can go when so many key players are on the wrong side of 30 years by June (Xavi, Xabi, Iniesta, Torres, Villa, etc).
Interesting that you say belgium though, haven't even thought about them as serious contenders, but now that I think about it, they have a pretty strong squad with Fellaini and Hazard and Kompany, all the regs. Maybe...
March 4, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

This is the standard of your analysis? Alba is a 'bitch' and 'sucks'? Incredible. I don't like stereotyping Americans when it comes to football but I see these types of comments from Americans so much on the internet
March 4, 2014 @ 05:34 AM
jamesjebbia

I'm really wondering how far Spain can go when so many key players are on the wrong side of 30 years by June (Xavi, Xabi, Iniesta, Torres, Villa, etc).
Interesting that you say belgium though, haven't even thought about them as serious contenders, but now that I think about it, they have a pretty strong squad with Fellaini and Hazard and Kompany, all the regs. Maybe...
a team colombia beat twice.
March 4, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
GoRubio

a team colombia beat twice.
True.
I only remember watching one of the games a few months ago. It's not like Colombia shut them out though. Don't get me wrong, Colombia is a great team. But Belgium were the more dangerous side on the attack from the game that I watched. Just unlucky with some calls. And Colombia's front line at the time was incredible. I wonder how they'll do now that Falcao is gone.
March 4, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
GoRubio

This is the standard of your analysis? Alba is a 'bitch' and 'sucks'? Incredible. I don't like stereotyping Americans when it comes to football but I see these types of comments from Americans so much on the internet
I play left wing most of the time, but I started off playing left wing and played that position a lot. So I tend to judge players in these positions more. Alba is one of the worst. I just hate the way he plays. But then again, I hate the way Barcelona plays in general.
March 4, 2014 @ 09:09 AM
jamesjebbia

really see 2018 to be Belgium's year to take it. They're young.
March 4, 2014 @ 09:42 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

I play left wing most of the time, but I started off playing left wing and played that position a lot. So I tend to judge players in these positions more. Alba is one of the worst. I just hate the way he plays. But then again, I hate the way Barcelona plays in general.
The only thing Alba can be judged on is that he is abit suspect defensively. That's mostly because like someone like Alves and other modern full backs he's deployed high up the pitch. Playing Alves and a right back who sits deep like Barca do would be fine for Spain. There isn't anything necessarily unique about Alba's style to even hate...
March 4, 2014 @ 09:45 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Plenty of teams have been 'golden generations', with players who on paper should lead their team to some success. Tons of these teams haven't reached their potential arguably, Belgium have a good crop of players but really it guarantees them nothing.

England around 2002 were amazing on paper, Ivory Coast had a great crop of players yet couldn't even win the AFCON, even the Dutch team of the 70s only won the WC once (Albeit other circumstances hindered them from winning further), the Portugal team with a young Ronaldo that lost to Greece in the Euros is another example. Honestly on paper loads of teams should win trophies upon trophies but football and sport in general just doesn't work like that as we all know.
March 11, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
babon13

i believe that usa won't be able due so well but may suprise us. also i belive belguim will do very well
April 6, 2014 @ 06:16 PM
singlovi1

croatia will eat brazil in opening game 
April 6, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
liamneeson

Rooting for Japan. The bloody Mexicans stole New Zealands spot in Rio! 

Think Germany will win it. And Japan will surprise some hoes. France to bomb out again.
April 7, 2014 @ 06:43 AM
Czarcasm

Argentina coming out as winners this year, no questions asked coolcoolcool
April 9, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
GoRubio

Plenty of teams have been 'golden generations', with players who on paper should lead their team to some success. Tons of these teams haven't reached their potential arguably, Belgium have a good crop of players but really it guarantees them nothing.

England around 2002 were amazing on paper, Ivory Coast had a great crop of players yet couldn't even win the AFCON, even the Dutch team of the 70s only won the WC once (Albeit other circumstances hindered them from winning further), the Portugal team with a young Ronaldo that lost to Greece in the Euros is another example. Honestly on paper loads of teams should win trophies upon trophies but football and sport in general just doesn't work like that as we all know.
Germany had a team full of young stars in 2010, and now look at all of them. They've all developed over the last 4 years, and are looking more dangerous than ever.
The same is going to happen with Belgium. It sucks that Benteke is out. That'll hurt them a lot. But still, I think they have a great squad to play against the big teams in the world. Give these guys another 4 more years to develop and everyone's going to be talking about them as one of the favorites.
April 10, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
Otacon

THE GOLDEN CHILD JAMES RODRIGUEZ

JUAN CUADRADO

This one is for you BELGIUM fanboys
Victor Ibarbo

Adrian Ramos, Jackson Martinez, Carlos Bacca, Luis Muriel all are capable of playing as well as Falcao. If you dont know them youtube them EPL fanboys
April 17, 2014 @ 09:31 AM
cornclotclod

I think Brazil is the most possible to be the winner
http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/news/category/2014-world-cup update world cup news daily
April 18, 2014 @ 10:15 AM
eazybb

Germany, England or Netherlands will take it
April 18, 2014 @ 01:18 PM
ZuluNation

Brazil or Argetina will win this shit I'm sure, Messi or Neymar will stand the fuck up!
April 18, 2014 @ 01:56 PM
GoRubio

Lulz at thinking Argentina will win. They don't do well as a team at all. Amazing individual players, but as a team, they are complete shit. I heard there was a lot of beef between all of the strikers and some of the midfielders too and that they don't get along with each other (like Higuian and Aguero). They haven't won anything lately.

Hey Otacon, here you go you Colombia fanboy.
April 22, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
Otacon

Damn gorubio lol the coach put a inexperienced 20 year old as left back and that destroyed us in the last ten minutes ahhhhhhh
but anyways we beat uruguay 4-0 in our home game shrugs
April 22, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
jamesjebbia

THE GOLDEN CHILD JAMES RODRIGUEZ

JUAN CUADRADO

This one is for you BELGIUM fanboys
Victor Ibarbo

Adrian Ramos, Jackson Martinez, Carlos Bacca, Luis Muriel all are capable of playing as well as Falcao. If you dont know them youtube them EPL fanboys
May 2, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
NiceKicsk2335

USA is in big trouble with the ridiculous group they got placed in... I see Brazil or Germany winning

Please login first to reply.