Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2009 @ 04:07 PM
AntonyT

Need some recommendations for a fat burner
June 9, 2009 @ 10:48 AM
ayjayvolta

interval training on the eliptical, treadmill or bike..

forget pills yo
June 9, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
AntonyT

went with these
June 10, 2009 @ 03:21 AM
randysav

best one by far.
June 10, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
Citizen-16657

^^^Works the best....otherwise just find some Ephedra by the gram and make your own ECA(Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin)
June 11, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
est1984

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

or

Cytolean

those are the 2 ive tried
June 11, 2009 @ 04:21 AM
Brandon

^^^Works the best....otherwise just find some Ephedra by the gram and make your own ECA(Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin)

www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top

Regarding Aspirin

Popular ephedra supplements of the past often contained aspirin (or its herbal equivalent, white willow bark). I do not endorse adding aspirin to the EC stack. If you wish to add it, stick to the baby aspirin (81mg). I have several reasons for this

1) The major study(24 weeks!) on the efficacy and safety of the EC stack when used over a long term for weight loss did not include aspirin. Yes, it is VERY effective without the aspirin.

Quoting Brian Haycock's article,

* In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind study, 180 obese patients were treated by a calorie restricted diet and either an ephedrine/caffeine combination (20mg/200mg), ephedrine (20 mg), caffeine (200 mg) or placebo three times a day for 24 weeks. Average weight loss was significantly greater with the combination than with placebo from week 8 to week 24. Weight loss in both the ephedrine only and the caffeine only groups was similar to that of the placebo group.

2) The "effective dosage" at which aspirin was added to the EC stack was at 325 mg. 325 mg of aspirin 3 times a day puts you at risk for developing ulcers and other gastrointestinal symptoms. Again, if you would like to use it to decrease risks/chances of high blood pressure, stick to the 81mg aspirin.

Quoting RxList's aspirin page

* Doses of 1,000 mg per day of aspirin caused gastrointestinal symptoms and bleeding that, in some cases, were clinically significant. In the largest postinfarction study (the Aspirin Myocardial Infarction Study (AMIS) with 4,500 people), the percentage of incidences of gastrointestinal symptoms for the aspirin (1,000 mg of a standard, solid-tablet formulation) and placebo-treated subjects, respectively, were stomach pain (14.5%, 4.4%), heartburn (11.9%, 4.8%), nausea and/or vomiting (7.6%, 2.1%), hospitalization for GI disorder (4.9%, 3.5%). In the A.I. and other trials, aspirin-treated patients had increased rates of gross gastrointestinal bleeding. Symptoms and signs of gastrointestinal irritation were not significantly increased in subjects treated for unstable angina with buffered aspirin in solution.

3) Aspirin is an NSAID (nonsteriodal antiinflammatory drug), and NSAIDs should not be used long term at dosages of ~1000 mg a day except if under the supervision of a physician.
June 11, 2009 @ 06:44 AM
Citizen-16657

^^^ I've tried both.....trust me the aspirin works....non aspirin cycle 14lbs, aspirin cycle, same diet, same workout 23lbs.

I trust my body not some dude on the internet.

Also you are quoting over aspirin, how about you look up the ill effects of Ephedra in the human body at 800-1000MG in the body three times a day no less(which is what you need to get the methabolism up to snuff to actually burn fat at a decent rate). It's on the same level as speed!!!!!

PS stop quoting shit of the internet and actually give me some real data about ECA stacks from people that use it and not the FDA or some one sided doctor.
June 11, 2009 @ 10:49 AM
KrunkNole

clen
June 13, 2009 @ 11:59 AM
AntonyT

after week one

edit: @ 164 fom 172. i also cut a lot of calories from my diet.

i feel weaker though. and i see it in my lifting (not significant but i still see it)....could i be burning muscle as well? how can i avoid that?
June 13, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
Scotty

^ your body just has to get used to the new routines of less calories... I hope u are getting enough protein in your diet? Not enough protein u lose energy, drink a protein shake in the morning and after u work out! Also drink tea with honey in it, if u like tea, it give u some natural energy as well. But protein is the best way i think, helps gives u that energy u need, helps build muscle and lose fat! Im not for taking weight loss pills, i hate how they make me feel, honestly... I just train Muay Thai 3-4 days week used to be 5 but i burn myself out, Weights 3 days a week try to do it on the same days, also run some days as well... Drink protein shakes 2 times a day, one on my off days and a eat pretty healthy diet!
June 13, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
Citizen-16657

clen

Clean and EQ to be exact but we arent talkin about so next level real fat burner now.....
June 13, 2009 @ 02:40 PM
Citizen-16657

^ your body just has to get used to the new routines of less calories... I hope u are getting enough protein in your diet? Not enough protein u lose energy, drink a protein shake in the morning and after u work out! Also drink tea with honey in it, if u like tea, it give u some natural energy as well. But protein is the best way i think, helps gives u that energy u need, helps build muscle and lose fat! Im not for taking weight loss pills, i hate how they make me feel, honestly... I just train Muay Thai 3-4 days week used to be 5 but i burn myself out, Weights 3 days a week try to do it on the same days, also run some days as well... Drink protein shakes 2 times a day, one on my off days and a eat pretty healthy diet!

Protein does not give you a boost of energy, carbohydrates do....anything with a good glycemic index without being TOO overboard with sugar will help. So before a workout eat a simple carb but a decent amount of it then afterwards eat a small amount of complex carb.
June 13, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
Scotty

^ ahh i see should have worded differently.. m not saying protein gives u a boost of energy, im saying can give u energy throughout the day.. As well intake of carbs too!
June 13, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
AntonyT

alright.. here's my diet. criticisms, suggestions, etc.

When i wake up.. i take 1 serving of fat burner

morning:
20g of carbs from 1 packet of oatmeal
20g of protein from protein shake
vitamins (GNC - vitality pack, 1000mg of vit.C. and 2 creatine tablets)

2hrs later:
20 g of protein from protein shake

lunch:
1 chicken breast 6-8oz
1/2 cup of br. rice - 40 g carbs
1 cup any veggy

2 hrs later:
20g of protein from protein shake

1 hr later i take my second serving of fat burner

1 hr later - WORKOUT (NOs before my workout)

dinner:
1 chicken breast 6-8oz
1/2 cup of br. rice - 40 g carbs
1 cup any veggy

about an hour before bed:
1 can of tuna.
June 13, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
Scotty

^ looks good but u do eat other stuff right this is just an example? haha Do u take fish oil vitamin? Really good for, just started taking em...

here is mine..

Breakfast: cereal(grains/oats, etc) banana then protein shake a bit after or oatmeal, fruit, and protein in a blender(fast breakfast), eggs on the weekends

Vitamins and fish oil

Snack: nuts or fruit

Lunch: varies sandwich, salad, depending what i feel

Snack: nuts or fruit

Train: Muay Thai for an hour sometimes 2(if i dont do weights) 3-4 days a week, starting to do some BJJ as well... I can burn up to almost a 1000 calories... Then 30 minute after another shake

Dinner: Varies, since i dont eat meat, i eat fake meat, less fat good in protein w/ veggies, eat whole grain pasta

another snack, either fuit or yogurt if i want

* I burn alot of calories when i train so i dont really have to watch them as much but i just have to watch the not healthy sugars, fat and carbs i eat! I also have cheat days as they are so called... hahaha but im not trying to lose weight, i just maintain my weight now, so not really worried about that as much either! I basically just try to eat healthy, train and work out...
June 13, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
randysav

AnthonyT...

I'd suggest doing cardio right away after waking up then take your Fatburner after...then breakfast in 30 mins. oatmeal+protein drink.

Ive experimented taking Fatburners before Cardio and that just feels like you are about to get a heartattack. on your days off of workout....wake up then take fatburners, waking up then doing cardio is the best way of staying in fit then Weightlift at night.smile
June 13, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
Cybrax2

Dude too much protein, more than your gonna use. Bad for your kidney. You end up shitting out the excess protein.
You have 120g of protein plus 2 chicken breast. Each of your chicken is about 54g each.
Total a day you have about 228g. Thats what a 240-260lb man should take.

My suggestion, dont rely on protein shake. I only take 2 scoops a day.
Each more lean meat and drink lees protein shake.

Those vitamins your taking, are scary to me. IONO I dont trust magic potions.
June 14, 2009 @ 05:34 PM
AntonyT

when i said 'weak,' i meant that i dont feel as strong as i did at 172.. not weak like exhausted, etc.
June 14, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
Citizen-16657

Dude too much protein, more than your gonna use. Bad for your kidney. You end up shitting out the excess protein.
You have 120g of protein plus 2 chicken breast. Each of your chicken is about 54g each.
Total a day you have about 228g. Thats what a 240-260lb man should take.

My suggestion, dont rely on protein shake. I only take 2 scoops a day.
Each more lean meat and drink lees protein shake.

Those vitamins your taking, are scary to me. IONO I dont trust magic potions.

a standard 6-8oz chicken breast has 20-30 grams of protein....your body will take up to 2 times your weight in protein in the right metabolic conditions...just don't take in more then 30-40 grams of protein in one meal.

I am sorry but liver/kidney failure due to too much protein is like 1/1,000,000.

I'm sorry last year I went from 257 to 198-202 and was taking in 380grams of protein and surprisingly I didn't have farts, no protein shits, and my poop was solid. I went from 22% BF to 10% and liver pains were no existent. I feel your statement of pushing your liver/kidney is just plain wrong....how do body builders take in 2 times there body weight in protein and aren't dropping like flies?

Antony here is what I was talking about yesterday and max amount of protein intake per hour.

www.answerbag.com/q_view/42613
June 19, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
viktormonkey

diet?
June 19, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
AntonyT

^ @ the top of the page.
June 19, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
Ace.

Fat ass ni[B]gga
[/B]
June 19, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
AntonyT

[QUOTE=iLLmati
June 19, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
Ace.

its cool dunny. ill embrace you.

...now go home and get your fucking shine box

u know its all e- love my nigg

haha
cool
June 19, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
AntonyT

[QUOTE=iLLmati
June 19, 2009 @ 05:52 PM
RyanF.Baby

i love you

damn dude you lost 8 pounds in a week?

thats probably why you feel weaker, theres no way that could have all been fat, youre definitely burning muscle as well

IMO stay away from pills though, they dont do shit...i lost weight the all natural way and it was a lot more effective than when i tried to take pills to help

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

June 20, 2009 @ 06:30 PM
chaobro

I feel your statement of pushing your liver/kidney is just plain wrong....how do body builders take in 2 times there body weight in protein and aren't dropping like flies?

Antony here is what I was talking about yesterday and max amount of protein intake per hour.

www.answerbag.com/q_view/42613

because they drink enough water
June 20, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
cbk

for real if you need pills to lose weight then you are just gonna gain it back once you get off the pills. Losing weight the natural way will mean an increase in your natural metabolism which in the long run will keep you fit for life as long as you keep to a healthy diet with a good wrkout routine
June 22, 2009 @ 10:06 AM
shawnhosea

I agree with CBK

http://www.shawnhosea.com/

Please login first to reply.