FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
September 28, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

Did you guys know this photo was posed.

during the fight against japan,

the captain saw his men trying to raise up the flag but while doing

so all the mens got shot and died.

the captain was so inspired by how his men were brave enough to try to

raise the flag that he got a couple of his mens that were alive after the battle

and made them pose the picture which represented the first group of men that tried to raise the flag.
September 28, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
sfhenry

a heart disease add i found...thought it was pretty deep imo

qft
September 28, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
typo

Unless he was going for your throut Hell yeah you should be in jail, Im glad I live WI were and not your backwater swap

i DO NOT know what he was going for and i wasn't going to find out either.

your glad that you live in a state that would put you in jail for protecting your family? well you better check your state laws again, they are eerily similar to the laws of my backwater swamp.

i hope one day you find yourself in such a situation. then maybe you wont be so quick to side with worthless scum.
September 28, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
AntonyT

raise the flag that he got a couple of his mens that were alive after the battle

and made them pose the picture which represented the first group of men that tried to raise the flag.

cool war story bro

don't be mad cuz you didn't think of it first ;)
September 28, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
typo

smh

qft
September 28, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
slapper

im really happy for you imma let you finish but i think youre wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_the_Flag_on_Iwo_Jima
October 7, 2009 @ 05:32 AM
chopstickthugz

The lights you see on this map indicates the use of electricity. Japan & South Korea are very bright whereas North Korea... I can't hardly see anything. Fuckers too busy developing nukes instead of providing electricity for people.razz

The 1200 years old well called "Chand Baori" in India.

Hose shoe Bend of Colorado River

Torres del Paines in Northern Chile. ICE CAVE

Great Barrier Reef zones in Australia. Currently in a great danger due to Global Warming; the rise of temperature can destroy the delicate reef zones which will then have a huge impact on the ecosystem.

Serengeti or Ngorongoro National Park in Kongo I believe

Nautilus is an amazing lookin' creature

As soon as I saw this pic, it immediately reminded me of the anime called "Princess Mononoke." Especially the character; Forrest Spirit.
October 7, 2009 @ 07:26 AM
chopstickthugz

I have heard the story about this... FUCK I hate war... I want to see President Bush, Cheney, and all of the administration grab guns and fight.

NO ONE.. absolutely no one deserve this.
October 7, 2009 @ 02:23 PM
nostalgia

I have heard the story about this... FUCK I hate war... I want to see President Bush, Cheney, and all of the administration grab guns and fight.

NO ONE.. absolutely no one deserve this.

He signed up, plus he knew the consequences of war.
October 7, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
*ER!C

info?
October 7, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
Eaton

i cant answer for that guy but im assuming it was more satisfying to take matters into his own hands.

i can understand where hes coming from though. back in april, my fiancee and i were victims of an attempted home invasion robbery. attempted because i took matters into my own hands, well actually, i took my glock into my own hands and made sure he never attempted that shit again.

virunga, you probably think i should be in jail too, huh?

as hard as it has been to deal with, ill guarantee you this. i would do it again in a heart beat.

that pedo piece of shit got off easy getting killed. but you wont have to worry about him getting out of jail and kidnapping someone else, or even your own child.

what you did was self defense, correct? the father went out of his way to kill this man. i might want to kill someone out of rage for doing something like that but that still doesnt make it right.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

October 7, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
Jo Nada

I hope everyone knows and understands that JFK was our nation's last REAL president. He broke away from the puppetry that was expected from him by the real leaders of the country. And for that he was killed...in a motorcade...in broad daylight...with the top down on his car. We're f*cked. Great thread btw.
October 8, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
sado

damn
October 8, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
filth

October 8, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
sado

thats dope, kinda reminds me of bioshock tho.
October 8, 2009 @ 05:05 PM
chopstickthugz

*Look at the shape of clouds in the last picture
October 9, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
AntonyT

A boy weeps inside a makeshift tent erected outside the M Djamil hospital in Padang, Indonesia, on Oct. 3. An earthquake partially destroyed the hospital.
October 9, 2009 @ 05:07 PM
typo

what you did was self defense, correct? the father went out of his way to kill this man. i might want to kill someone out of rage for doing something like that but that still doesnt make it right.

yes, my situation was self defense.

your correct about that father, it didnt make it right to kill the guy. i never said it did. but if it were my child i would do the same thing. i honestly believe that guy saved more lives by taking one.

i bet you Jaycee Dugard and her parents wish her captors would have shared the same fate as that guy.
October 9, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
typo

October 13, 2009 @ 11:21 AM
AntonyT

Unemployment line
October 13, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
Nigga Man

someone get this girl a skateboard
October 19, 2009 @ 08:31 AM
Nigga Man

October 19, 2009 @ 08:43 AM
hallsy

Those ww1 photos give me goosebumps.
October 19, 2009 @ 10:56 AM
THC_In_Me

holy crap, that's some powerful shit right thur. gave me chills.

and adding this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=flRvsO8m_KI

not sure if this was posted yet ...

probably the most touching video i have ever seen.
October 19, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
ReZ

I hope everyone knows and understands that JFK was our nation's last REAL president. He broke away from the puppetry that was expected from him by the real leaders of the country. And for that he was killed...in a motorcade...in broad daylight...with the top down on his car. We're f*cked. Great thread btw.

Are you forgetting the Bay of Pigs?
October 19, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
ReZ

steel doesn't have to melt to lose its strength, idiot

they were designed for airplane impact, which they withstood

what they weren't designed for was the thousands of gallons of MOTHERFUCKING JETFUEL burning at thousands of degrees for hours on end

...which in turn did what again?
October 19, 2009 @ 05:06 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

www.liveleak.com/view?i=7a7_1206569333

that Asian dude at the end buckin on niiggas had a pretty dope fit

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 19, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
TheOne

wow

man JFK
was goood
October 20, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
soulamazing.

A boy weeps inside a makeshift tent erected outside the M Djamil hospital in Padang, Indonesia, on Oct. 3. An earthquake partially destroyed the hospital.

Ah man, honestly dude, thanks for this. This has brought my whole perception of life into a whole new perspective. This makes me think of all the things I take for granted and all the things I'm not thankful for. sad

And as for the picture itself, it's the saddest one I have ever seen. And that's saying a lot, because I don't usually find pictures sad.

EDIT:
Before/after picture of a survivor of car accident that involved a drunk driver.
October 20, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
sinco

ASs
smh at those punk ass asians

smh at those punk ass blacks and mexicans...the 'koreans' had every right to blast those thieving fucks i know family from there telling me what went down korean gangsters went around giving guns away to korean store owners because some dumb animals thought, "hey my community that i live in is on fire lets go make it worse by robbing and looting stores. that'll make white people view us in a more positive light" while white people(aka cops) were thinking,"Holy shit we aint touching this with a sixty feet stick let em kill each other and we'll clean up the debris and dead bodies"

Please login first to reply.