Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 5, 2008 @ 10:43 AM
WojieWorldPeace

OK, so here's my tale from last night.

Me and a few buddies are going up to the library to study for our respective tests that are today (Friday). We smoke a 2g blunt on the ride over there of some good AK47 and we went over, it was cold as fuck. So we are chilling out there are NO seats or computers, my buddy frank managed to get on one and my other buddy found a chair and had a laptop. Me and my friend, Nick, decide to go up stairs and get a drink / food real quick.

We go up and my buddy is microwaving his meal, while I'm waiting for the microwave. While we go and get ourselves a drink, all of a sudden a big guy who doesn't look like a student at all, is hovering over the microwave with food in hand. As we walk back to check on his food, he is eyeing us up hard. He probably was like 27 years old, about 6'3 250 pounds. He keeps looking at us but doesn't say a word. He puts his food in after Nick takes his out, and as soon as he puts it on timer he looks right back at us. At first I was like "Fuck I'm high what is going on" then, as we sat down I realized this fucker kept walking from the microwave and came up 5 feet away from us to our table, stare at us for a bit then walk back to the microwave. When he walked back I decided to make my move. "Nick" I said in the most serious tone I could get out, "That guy has been eyeing us up for like 5 minutes, we gotta get outta here, next time he's by the microwave, we bounce." So we walk downstairs, and we can see him walking towards us but still he is stuck with 3:00 on his food.

We meet back up with my other two buddies and we are just chillin, I'm high as fuck so I'm sketching out haha. About 10 minutes later guess who comes down to floor one, looking all over the place. He sits at a computer in a spot where basically he can just be using the computer and watching me the entire time. Which he was, said my other buddy who looked back and was watching him.

About 20 minutes later me and Nick go and find a table in the other room, and when I started moving he was about to motion to get up out his seat, but he never did. Whole shit was sketch as fuck, though the weed obviously enhanced it haha.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

December 5, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
randomgrandeur

Anticlimactic. I thought something was going to happen like the guy screamed "This is madness!" and threw the microwave at you. :-/
December 5, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
Real_City_Jon

Should have told him to come outside and you and your friends break his face.
December 5, 2008 @ 10:55 AM
skool6

Should've said "Hi, how are you?" like a non-minority would.
December 5, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
Logikal Accord

So you were high and didn't know how to act around other people in public? Boring story.
December 5, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
Serious_Threat

Shoulda just shrugged it off, cause really you weren't even doing anything, just being yourself.
December 5, 2008 @ 11:12 AM
br1ngm3d0wn

i'll never understand how anyone gets anything important like studying or writing papers done if they've got any type of drug in their system. when i smoke, the only thing i wanna do is literally chill. the last thing i'd wanna do is study. lol

So you were high and didn't know how to act around other people in public? Boring story.

qft. smile
December 5, 2008 @ 11:22 AM

Inactive

he just wanted your peeeen
December 5, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
1w/theGUN

Anticlimactic. I thought something was going to happen like the guy screamed "This is madness!" and threw the microwave at you. :-/

lmfa0....did he look like this by any chance

December 5, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
AntonyT

whack. somebody make up a story worth reading.
December 5, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

agree.^
December 5, 2008 @ 12:46 PM

Inactive

It sounds like you guys were staring at him as much as he was you. You were just blazed. No big deal.
December 5, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
JayLovesPinays

can'treadallthatshit.gif
December 5, 2008 @ 04:44 PM
Jim Jardashian

No!!
December 5, 2008 @ 04:51 PM
KlAzE1

thats how you know the weed was good
December 5, 2008 @ 05:54 PM
typo

December 5, 2008 @ 06:00 PM
hazenyaa

This thread is made of fail.
December 5, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
nasirjones

December 5, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
STI Guy

wow. fail. no point of telling a story with no great ending .
December 5, 2008 @ 07:05 PM
DREWKKAKE

this story doesnt end with buttsecks, rape or anything. fale

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 5, 2008 @ 07:10 PM
Augustus

You guys shouldve had a staring contest lol.

@QuattroRide

December 5, 2008 @ 07:17 PM
Krooks

whack. somebody make up a story worth reading.

Once upon a time in the land of PHAIL-LAND, there was a young hermaphrodite named Wojo, needless to say his last name was 2024, because his parents (very devout christians), who hated him since "it" was a hermy, did not want him carrying on the family name. As you can guess, the day Wojo turned 18, his parents kicked his dick clad female ass out of the house.

To make money, Wojo posted made up, dumb fuckin fairy tale stories on hypebeast. Wojo being the tard he is, didnt know that you didnt receive money for doing so. When he realized this, he cried, until he was heard by a gangly looking man with no arms and legs, so he had to walk and balance on his peen. The man came up and asked Wojo how he was doing. This man was a hobo, and introduced himself as Steelhead. He carried around bones of hookers hes killed and gave one to Wojo, insisting that he would be irresistible to the opposite sex, hopefully lifting his spirits. Wojo accepted and Steelhead was gone faster than a guy who had to run on his penis could normally run.

So Wojo was started walking around again when he was confronted by a white woman, with a very odd looking nose. This woman took Wojo into an alley then started to cuddle with him. The woman ripped down her pants only to reveal A PEEENIIISS!!! This was no ordinary woman, this was a MICHAEL JACKSSOONN WOMANNN!!! The MJW (michael jackson woman) proceeded to rape Wojo, and Wojo was sorry he was a hermy and had taken the bone from Steelhead. Out of nowhere comes pedobear and drewp, and they start raping Wojo as well. Then Al Roker comes and decides to join in on the fun. Bam Margera got word of the rapefest happening in PHAIL-LAND and decided to come down with his goofy ass crew. So they got there, and already three more people had climbed on Wojo and started putting their things in his things. Needless to say, these people were Wall-E, Flubber, and Danny DeVito. Wojo, so confused by the mass rapage, even started to rape himself via hooker bone!

Then, the one man Wojo feared the most had just turned the corner and started heading toward the heap of rape.....CHUCK MOTHERFUCKING NORRIS. Chuck climbed on top, starting with a slow dry hump, while working his clothes off. As soon as the Chuckarama had started it was over....Chuck was inside EVERYONE. Impossible you say? Chuck says nay. All Chuck did then was flex his Pillar of Power AKA the thunderhammer AKA Beefy McManstick AKA Love Missile AKA The Chuck. Everyone instantly blew up due to the monstrosity known as chucks shlong. All that was left was the hooker bone, and Wojo was dead, never able to spread his hermaphrodite germs to someone else. THE END.

Moral of the story:
Wojo, don't post anti-climactic, made up, dumb fuckin fairy tale stories, or you might get raped by a cluster fuck of celebrities. no hate though
December 5, 2008 @ 07:28 PM
camthraxFHK

Yeah basically you sound like a pussy. Anyone knows that crazy shit goes on in college libraries, and this is far from being crazy or interesting. I once got asked if I was in on some homo down low shit that goes on at my college's library. Needless to say I wasn't.

I will say that I'm a senior and I am trying to fuck in the library before I graduate. I've done computer labs around campus, but never the actual library building.
December 5, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
Crejus

lol this thread sucks i thought you was gonna say ***** jacked you for your burrito you put in the microwave or some shit like that....but from what i've gained from your failstory the fat guy wants to fuck you and he will fuck you soon taking your peanut butter...no jelly
December 5, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
Krooks

did anyone read my awesome story? sad
December 5, 2008 @ 08:10 PM
pnsho

What.the.fuck.
December 5, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
++Phil

i tried but i couldnt get passed the first sentence, its just too much, try breaking it up into several paragraphs
December 5, 2008 @ 09:06 PM
havok...

daaaaamn...that story is craaazyy...youre tryna tell me...that...you guys have a microwave in your library??????
December 5, 2008 @ 09:06 PM

Inactive

whats going on inhere
December 5, 2008 @ 09:10 PM
Augustus

Pretty lame attempt.

@QuattroRide

Please login first to reply.