September 3, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
EVEIS.DOPEYA

I'm graduating from highschool this year and I have no idea what I want to do in life.

I'm just wondering what you guys are going into.
September 3, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
xxxx

highschool doesnt get u anywhere. you'll get looked down on everywhere you go if you only have highschool education these days.

go to college.
September 3, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
EVEIS.DOPEYA

just because its the off topic forum doesn't mean you have to go off topic on threads...
September 3, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
randomgrandeur

Public relations, writing, advertising...any career where I can be creative is what I'm looking to get into.

I'd love to do guerilla marketing.
September 3, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
illy

September 3, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
JoblessAgain

^u wish

i'm probably going into hollywood, going to write movies and shit
September 3, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
illy

haha i editted.
but nah *****.
major in marketing or human resources minor in hospitality ftw.
dont get mad cuz i got a plan...
September 3, 2008 @ 11:03 PM
Phlipstar

Nursing, yes ima be a male nurse... then hopefully gonna get my masters to become a CRNA (nurse anesthetist). I will then proceed to make it rain.

Anything in the medical field will always be needed making job security dope. And also all my classes are like 80-90% females cool
September 3, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
JoblessAgain

^ u wish

don't get mad cuz I got a psp, i got all the latest games on dere, including final fantasy tactics and disgaea, jealous?

i be whipping my psp out and playin it making kids mad jealous

i'll probably be writing the next great american novel
September 3, 2008 @ 11:14 PM
bryant

web design/development

but ya...i went to college too (big ups to CSU), prob should look into that....at least community college
September 3, 2008 @ 11:15 PM
DAT CAT

i want to be a pharmacist :3

or at least i think i do confused
September 3, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
giorgio19

i just started my first year in health and fitness promotion (college)..after two years i transfer to university to complete a degree in kiniesiolgy...then i will apply to physiotherpy school
once completed my life will consist mainly of win.
September 3, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
hools

Nursing, yes ima be a male nurse... then hopefully gonna get my masters to become a CRNA (nurse anesthetist). I will then proceed to make it rain.

Anything in the medical field will always be needed making job security dope. And also all my classes are like 80-90% females cool

i hear nurses are gonna be making major dough in the next few years. my friend's also studying to be a manurse.
September 3, 2008 @ 11:28 PM
randomgrandeur

Nurses make DOUGH straight out of undergrad. This girl who went to college with me, got an $80000/year offer to do Nursing. Granted this is a lot for anyone, but you also risk staying in that same pay grade for the rest of your life. It looks great as a 22 year old fresh out, but when you're 40, maybe not so much.
September 3, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
Sonic

I'm going into my last year at university studying art history. So, I'm going into homelessness.

For reals though, I'd like to go into something artistic. Probably animation, or concept art, or someting related.

Nah, I'm pulling your leg, I'm going to be agonizingly unemployed forever.
September 3, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
hools

i wanted to get into personal training but i realized they don't make much dough unless you personal train for the pussycat dolls and if it doesn't work out as i planned i'd probably be a PE teacher in some middle school.

so i'm stumped. i'm gonna go bother my counselor tomorrow now.
September 3, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
Jones

Social work
September 3, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
Molly Wopp

If you want quick bank go do nursing and p,us you got the union on your back if some shit happens
and plus you can be about 23 and working as an Rn (registered nurse) they make about $25-60 and if you work over time $100 an hour L.a. and the Bay pay good in the west coast
September 4, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
giorgio19

i wanted to get into personal training but i realized they don't make much dough unless you personal train for the pussycat dolls and if it doesn't work out as i planned i'd probably be a PE teacher in some middle school.

so i'm stumped. i'm gonna go bother my counselor tomorrow now.

at the end of my first program i become a certified personal trainer..but i dont want that to be my career..you have to realize that the industry is huge and branches off into so many different things..nutrition..physio..high performance training i.e. pro athletes..etc.
September 4, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
hools

at the end of my first program i become a certified personal trainer..but i dont want that to be my career..you have to realize that the industry is huge and branches off into so many different things..nutrition..physio..high performance training i.e. pro athletes..etc.

yeah i thought of those branches. my counselor still insisted that they weren't worth the studying because of the pay. is that true? and specifically what are you getting into?

Please login first to reply.