Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 22, 2014 @ 01:59 AM
street lights

wtf
time for a nigga to find a broad and settle down
shits getting weird out chea
Nah but seriously tho, folks free to do what they want, and be weird as much as they want, I don't have to accept the shit though.I can see why some say it seem forced on society, because there's little difference between being forced upon society and being brought to light because it depends on how you look at it.There is no right or wrong, only opinions. It seems like now if your opinion is not.. open to all this weird shit your labeled as closed minded.Which is pretty ironic considering those "open minded" people preach being tolerant of each other..

@street lights Him not judging them would be unequal treatment if you want to get technical.. since when does being treated equal means, only having nice things to say? Equal treatment includes all the negatives just as much as it does the positives.
the only thing being forced upon society is acceptance. there are right and wrongs here, it is wrong to judge people based on your own personal beliefs. it is wrong to want your beliefs to be everyones. it is wrong to think that the changes happening in society do anything more than make the world more accepting to people that feel marginalized.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 22, 2014 @ 05:37 AM
bjornvan

I think you just took most of what I said out of context..Never said it wasn't wrong to judge people..Never said it was ok to want my beliefs to to be everyone else..There is something wrong with forcing acceptance... Forcing acceptance is basically forcing your opinion.. you can't force acceptance on nobody.You don't have to accept dumb shit to be considered a good person.. If somebody wants to be a man in the morning and a female at night. thats they business.I don't have to accept that shit.For the record I don't have a problem with facebook doing this... or more so dont care..
February 22, 2014 @ 06:28 PM
99%Shit

I... adhere to gender roles. 
Gender roles? Wow. Not caring for  50+ genders is one thing, I get that because 'gender' is often interchanged with 'sex', but adhering to a social construct such as 'gender roles' in this day and age is disturbing. Boys play with cars and girls with dolls is ridiculous. What's your opinion on male chefs and female athletes? Do you make exception for things such as those? You can't honestly think that a woman should just maintain the home and a man should work. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 22, 2014 @ 07:57 PM
street lights

I think you just took most of what I said out of context..Never said it wasn't wrong to judge people..Never said it was ok to want my beliefs to to be everyone else..There is something wrong with forcing acceptance... Forcing acceptance is basically forcing your opinion.. you can't force acceptance on nobody.You don't have to accept dumb shit to be considered a good person.. If somebody wants to be a man in the morning and a female at night. thats they business.I don't have to accept that shit.For the record I don't have a problem with facebook doing this... or more so dont care..
more than fair enough. idk what i was talking about tbh lol, i let the feels get the best of me. point is, i just feel strongly against the push back the lgbt community is getting.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 22, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
wh0die

I don't care if you're gay or tran or whatever those 50 terms are, but if you're a biological man not whatever the fuck your decided to label yourself as and you try something funny with me you best believe you're going to catch the hands
February 22, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
mackness

I don't care if you're gay or tran or whatever those 50 terms are, but if you're a biological man not whatever the fuck your decided to label yourself as and you try something funny with me you best believe you're going to catch the hands
tough guy here huh

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 23, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
Black Donald Trump

I have no problem with people being homosexual, cross dressing, or even getting a sex change, but I've never really understood all this different gender shit. The point of gender is to identify what sex organs you have, penis=male, vagina=female, with some rare cases when people are born with both. If we want to have people choose and make up all these different genders and shit, why classify genders at all? Are we going to have 50 different bathrooms now too? I mean its whatever I don't really give much of a shit but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me
February 23, 2014 @ 04:05 AM
99%Shit

Come 'round here Wh0die, I bet there's a few cocksuckers that would body you in a second.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 23, 2014 @ 04:10 AM
Ravi Singh

i seen something like chili con carne dick in a blender or some shit.  confusing folk doesn't help your cause.

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

February 23, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
natas

lol what's a two spirit?

nah.

February 23, 2014 @ 03:19 PM
WakeUpScottie

I just read about that "gender nonconforming" option.

Literally the stupidest shit ever. If you don't fit a trait that society says is for that gender, that is not your gender. 

So basically:
I don't like blue means I'm not a man
I don't like pink meaning I'm not a man

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

February 23, 2014 @ 07:06 PM
mackness

I just read about that "gender nonconforming" option.

Literally the stupidest shit ever. If you don't fit a trait that society says is for that gender, that is not your gender. 

So basically:
I don't like blue means I'm not a man
I don't like pink meaning I'm not a man
I think it's more like I don't like 'manly thing' so I am not masculine/manly 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 23, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
bootynuggets

The point of gender is to identify what sex organs you have, penis=male, vagina=female, 
while this is something i can agree with, not everyone is in mental sync with what they've been given biologically, and i don't think that's necessarily anything wrong with that.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

February 23, 2014 @ 10:30 PM
mackness

The point of gender is to identify what sex organs you have, penis=male, vagina=female, 
while this is something i can agree with, not everyone is in mental sync with what they've been given biologically, and i don't think that's necessarily anything wrong with that.
A quality statement.

February 23, 2014 @ 10:53 PM
Lil Boosie's Fade

My understanding is this:

Sex is determined biologically. The sex organ you're born with determines whether you're male or female. Although certain cases can arise in which people are born with both, or with some traces of either one even if one sex organ is dominant or more developed. 

Gender on the other hand, are the preconceived ideas we have around how these sexes act. I.E Men should be dominant and confident. Women should be emotionally sensitive and delicate.  

People often confuse sex and gender, which is understandable because we live in western society, in which gender is binary, and thus very much tied to the sex you're born with. 

However, the binary gender model isn't universal, and there are a variety of societies in which 3 or more genders exist and have existed for quite some time, as a way of explaining people who do not align with the gender generally prescribed to their sex. 

This helps support the idea that little is determined by sex beyond a few base biological factors. A lot of stuff we assume is biologically determined by sex (like how men and women act in our society) is just ideas on how they're supposed to, reinforced over thousands of years until it has begun to feel "natural". But really, they feel natural because they're forced onto you from the moment you're born. It's why you were given a blue blanket instead of a pink one at the hospital, or a football to play with in your crib.

Basically, numerous studies have found that if you don't enforce the typical ways in which we define gender within our society, children raised without these indicators will grow up with a much more ambivalent and self defined idea of which gender they are.

Whether or not this is a good thing depends on your own viewpoints, but its my belief that its always better to be open and nonjudgemental with sexuality/gender then it is to repress and reinforce that these ideas are "wrong". Doing so, imo, leads to a much unhealthier and potentially dangerous/angry society. 

Long story short: Sex =/= gender.  Acceptance and understanding is healthier than repression. 

In the words of canvas: Let that boy/girl/androgyneous transvestite cook. 
February 23, 2014 @ 10:56 PM
Lil Boosie's Fade

imo anyone severely upset or angered by stuff like this should do some self-evaluation. Cause its' very likely it comes from a place of your own insecurities/fears about ur gender/sexuality. 
February 23, 2014 @ 11:45 PM
Bugger

Gender does not equate to sex. Sex is biological. Whoever tries to say that gender = sex knows nothing about genetics beyond a high school level. In biology, female = XX and male = XY chromosomes. The only reason that you are a "male" is because that Y chromosome you have possesses a gene called SRY that determines it.  

Fine, but what if you have a mutation, XXY, such as in Klinefelter's syndrome, which part of the binary do you identify yourself with then? Or what if you have Swyer's i.e. you have the XY male genotype but exhibit female phenotype. Or XX male syndrome where you have the XX female stereotype but exhibit male phenotypes? Its not black and white, and its not as simple as "if you have a dick youre a guy, if you have a vag youre a girl" etc. 

People act like there are no consequences in choosing "gender". Wrong, there are both obvious biological (which you can't choose) and social consequences.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cyd-zeigler/grantland-dr-v_b_4629679.html

Long story short, reporter discovered that the inventor of this magical new golf putter was transgendered, he told all of her friends and business partners. She begged him not to publish and she ended up killing herself days after he ended up publishing it anyway. If you know nothing about a subject, you just end up embarrassing yourself. Its pretty sad/laughable to see how short sighted most of you are. 
February 24, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
Ravi Singh

look.  that's fine ^^^^ i sympathize.  but to bring those that dont understand in u need to identify as something even if that something has branches underneath it.  regular gay people did not come up w/ seventy definitions of what they are,  gay male, gay female.  that is a concept people can understand.  you may feel like a woman mentally, but you are not physically.  yes plumbing does matter, otherwise y b gay in the first place or have surgeries or have sex with different genders?  so to you it does matter and a person like me knows this because i have eyes and a brain. i see you saying two or three or four different things.  that makes no sense, especially at first.  remember your average stranger does not know you, and as a first introduction a lengthy diatribe just does not do.

when u try and tell me it doesnt matter one minute, then try and assert your right to do it your way the next, you come across as confused, flaky and full of shit. you cant have it both ways if you want people to take you seriously.  it's like saying "oh im a cow today, but tomorrow i may be a horse."  be proud of what you are and fight for what you are,  you are transgendered.  male to female or female to male.  dude, i get that, im not that myself, but its a concept normal straight people can understand.  it is what you are.  if there are other components fine, as you get to know folk explain that, fine.

but just be transgendered, for those with more to it explain that when you get to know people.  there's different kinds of gay, but they identify as gay for political purposes, then as they get to know people, if its appropriate according to them, they expand on it.  people now respect the label "gay" because they stood on it and fought for it.  women have their own struggles as people born women.  it is unfair and insulting to their struggles that they are still going through. it matters to straight men too.  that might seem a little hurtful to hear at first, but it is true and necessary.  you want us to respect you, fine, but respect us too.  we matter too.

it does make a difference to an extent and an extent that matters.   gays stood on gay and won because they repeated the word and finally folks said, "okay i get it you're gay."  do the same as transgendered.  black people or asian people start with that.  just black or asian.  then as they get to know people if there's more to it they go further or as appropriate. 

just be honest and straightforward.  male to female or female to male transgendered.  fine.  stand there and fight from there until people say, "okay, okay i get it, you're transgendered."  the reason i say this is that words matter, especially in politics. you may not like hearing it, but reality is not disneyland, its harsh cruel, cold and unfriendly especially strangers and those that do not know you.  afte rall that is what these fights are about getting strangers to respect your rights.  thats politics and politics itself is a brutal sewer, believe me.  keep it simple.  black, gay, disabled, latino, citizen, immigrant, christian, muslim, etc.  short sweet simple with concepts we get.

February 24, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
Bugger

Hey, I honestly tried to respond, but I couldn't understand what you wrote. 
February 24, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
mackness

keep it simple.  black, gay, disabled, latino, citizen, immigrant, christian, muslim, etc.  short sweet simple with concepts we get.
But it isn't that simple, it's more than just 'pick one' for a lot of people.

February 24, 2014 @ 01:28 AM
Ravi Singh

^^^ right, just like a lot of folk have some wyt in their background, or indian, or hispanic, but use the label black.  then you can tell me that if its appropriate later.  asian could mean, half phillipino and aquarter korean another 1/8 chinese and another 1/8 hawaiian.  but at first you say asian and we understand, we get it and respect it, then you can divulge other things as you feel its appropriate.  strangers dont need all that and it can confuse and muddle things @ first.  see wat i mean? 

and wat about my rytes?  im in a bar and meet a chick she tells me shes a woman we go home and i want vagina and its not.  u think gay dudes wouldnt get mad if a dude they went home with turned out to be a chick? w/ titties and a vagina?  shit matters, gee.  take the whole gamut into consideration when addressing the whole gamut.  if youre among others like you or educated about it theyll get it but others simply will not.  you need a starting point.

its not a diss, btw, but it is straight up.

February 24, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
Ravi Singh

Hey, I honestly tried to respond, but I couldn't understand what you wrote. 
its pretty simple.  if u want me 2 explain wat im saying, break down wat u don get and i will expand.

Please login first to reply.