February 3, 2014 @ 04:58 AM
kumonoy

Life is a search for self. What do i gotta do?
February 3, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
ManyHenny

What makes you happy?
February 3, 2014 @ 05:01 AM
suparise71

You gotta take a shit and hope for the best

- Supa Rise

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

February 3, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

what if you dont have a self?

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

February 3, 2014 @ 05:14 AM
db_cooper

AINT UP TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT. IT FIGURES YOU OUT
February 3, 2014 @ 05:16 AM
Vancouver

February 3, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Psychedelics...meditation, all the cliche shit.  

February 3, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
woozie

time + many experiences, its not a moment where a light goes off, its gradual.
February 3, 2014 @ 05:30 AM
SoleFresh87

You better damn well take every minute of the god  damn days to take advantage cause if you dont , you'll be lost in the sauce kid. 

Wake the fuck up and get your$ , your breathing cherish it . 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

February 3, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
street lights

you gotta sell your soul Satan

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 3, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

February 3, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
Jegz

Pop a molly and go to a rave
February 3, 2014 @ 07:20 AM
thatniggatho

To find yourself, you must first --embrace-- that you are neither 'lost' nor 'found'. What does it mean to be 'found'? Are you the person you were 5 years ago? 5 years years from -now-? now? .. here in the present? Were you (found) at any point? If so, how does a future you that is much different equal a present you? What of the many changes? I can't say that I am the same person I was yesterday, a year ago, ten years from now, back in highschool, college.....

Lets entertain the idea that 'you' can find yourself (you):
I can find myself. 
A can find A.
But A is A... 
Of course you can. You are you. You are, by your existence, (found).

You are, at any moment, a combination of all of your former, present, and future selfs. 

Your experiences ... Your memories.
Your trials .. tribulations .. Your successes .. Your failures. Love/Hate. Happiness. Sadness. Fear. Doubts. Certainties 

...and one of the grandest things about 'you'.. what you are.. is -your- ability to take in experiences...The passing of time.
Being able to learn from experiences. Being able to grow. Being able to change and re-arrange who...you..are.

You are you and you are an amazing being w/ one of the highest capabilities.
So, go out........
Experience the world. 
Listen to others.
Engage in something new.
Love.Hate 
Cry. Smile

.. And sometimes reflect. Sometimes be in silence and think about the 'former' you from 2 years ago. Think about something from another person's perspective. Reflect on how you have changed.. If you should change...

Seek out knowledge. Understand more about the world .. The universe and the sheer beauty of it all.
Listen to the sounds.. Take in the light. Listen to an album.. Something you've never listened to before. Expand your range of experiences. Try to relate to someone whom you think is much unlike you.
See the world through someone else's eyes.

Understand
'it'
is
'you'.
February 3, 2014 @ 07:25 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

To find yourself, you must first --embrace-- that you are neither 'lost' nor 'found'. What does it mean to be 'found'? Are you the person you were 5 years ago? 5 years years from -now-? now? .. here in the present? Were you (found) at any point? If so, how does a future you that is much different equal a present you? What of the many changes? I can't say that I am the same person I was yesterday, a year ago, ten years from now, back in highschool, college.....

I can find myself. 
A can find A.
But A is A... 

You are, at any moment, a combination of all of your former, present, and future selfs. 

Your experiences in life define you. Your memories. Your trials .. tribulations .. Your successes .. Your failures. Love/Hate. Happiness. Sadness. Fear. Doubts. Certainties 

And one of the grandest things is .. Your ability to take in experiences
The passing of time.To learn about the experiences of others. To compare, contrast, equate, relate...

So... with that, go out .. 
Experience the world. 
Listen to others.
Engage in something new.
Love.Hate 
Cry. Smile

.. And sometimes reflect. Sometimes be in silence and think about the 'former' you 2 years ago. Think about something from another person's perspective.

Seek out knowledge. Understand more about the world .. The universe and the sheer beauty of it all.
Listen to the sounds.. Take in the light. Listen to an album.. Something you've never listened to before. Expand your range of experiences. Try to relate to someone whom you think is much unlike you.
Understand 'it' is 'you'.
you ever think about gettin paid to do this?....you're really thatniggatho

February 3, 2014 @ 07:34 AM
thatniggatho

I can find myself. 
A can find A.
But A is A... 

Your experiences in life define you. Your memories. Your trials .. tribulations .. Your successes .. Your failures. Love/Hate. Happiness. Sadness. Fear. Doubts. Certainties 

And one of the grandest things is .. Your ability to take in experiences
The passing of time.To learn about the experiences of others. To compare, contrast, equate, relate...

So... with that, go out .. 
Experience the world. 
Listen to others.
Engage in something new.
Love.Hate 
Cry. Smile

.. And sometimes reflect. Sometimes be in silence and think about the 'former' you 2 years ago. Think about something from another person's perspective.

Understand 'it' is 'you'.
you ever think about gettin paid to do this?....you're really thatniggatho
Sometimes you put something out there..
You do so to try to answers someone's question... In doing so, you might inadvertently stumble on another question for yourself.. An answer to a question you had for a while.. An Idea .. and that can have value.. I could also not have value of any kind.

But.. you put some time and thought into it... and you arrive at an 'answer'
The answer you give might not be for everybody and that's cool. It might actually be for 'you'.That's life.
And you're 'thatniggatho'

The measure of my life shows to me that its been time well spent.
So, I share these thoughts sometimes... It has value for me and maybe others will find value in it as well. 
Others may find nothing thOOOooooo....
February 3, 2014 @ 07:36 AM
db_cooper

^ SNAP OUT OF IT SON
February 3, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
thatniggatho

^ SNAP OUT OF IT SON
Sorry about that..
OP:  Find yourself a boxlogo T ... True happiness is found between these lines : 
February 3, 2014 @ 12:29 PM
nat turner

Don't really worry about finding yourself...create yourself and all that you want

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

February 3, 2014 @ 10:25 PM
jerad

live on your own
February 3, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
brodylikestochill

Im sure jeff staples has a video on it somewhere

Seto Kaiba // UsurpInternational.com // #Freethad

February 4, 2014 @ 12:47 AM
99%Shit

Cocaine. The person you are when you're high on cocaine is the person you want to be/truly are. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 4, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
AmericanLegend

name ur dog myself lose it then find it

taste the glamour

February 4, 2014 @ 01:13 AM
francois-hollande1

suspended

I can find myself. 
A can find A.
But A is A... 

Your experiences ... Your memories.
Your trials .. tribulations .. Your successes .. Your failures. Love/Hate. Happiness. Sadness. Fear. Doubts. Certainties 

...and one of the grandest things about 'you'.. what you are.. is -your- ability to take in experiences...The passing of time.
Being able to learn from experiences. Being able to grow. Being able to change and re-arrange who...you..are.

So, go out........
Experience the world. 
Listen to others.
Engage in something new.
Love.Hate 
Cry. Smile

.. And sometimes reflect. Sometimes be in silence and think about the 'former' you from 2 years ago. Think about something from another person's perspective. Reflect on how you have changed.. If you should change...

Understand
'it'
is
'you'.
dis nigga always writes essays

yo chill out dis aint school
February 4, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
Captain Al

^
reusing an old ass joke. shhhhh

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

February 4, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
paradoxx

Okay, number one, whose your Idol in life no matter what you're always a fan of? Two. What does your Idol do? Three. If your passionate about your Idol, follow in their footsteps.
February 4, 2014 @ 09:31 AM
Saro

Please login first to reply.