1.good will hunting?1. Princess Mononoke - obakeissick6. In the Mood For Love
2. Blade Runner - It's Only Hype
3. Punch Drunk Love - db_cooper
4. The Shining - db_cooper
8. City of God -1%Milk
6. Two strangers fall in love after finding out their spouses are having an affair with each other,
but they are not in the mood. Slow-mo scene to buy soup, two main characters from Hero.
7. Murderer kills to a theme song, never caught, based on a true story. Korean film.
9. Girl attracted to her uncle, kills uncle then runs away. The uncle buried one brother alive and killed the other
one with a rock. Same director as Oldboy
10. Two friends convince the wife of one of their cousins to travel with them and then they have a threesome.
Foreign language film. Same director as Gravity
Made things easier to move things along cause Imma add more shit
7. Memories of Murder?
10. Y Tu Mama Tambien (This is the best film he's made imo)
I would of only got 6 and 10 without the other clues. I'm not sure of 7, but I can't remember if he killed to a theme song or not. Really good list.
Here's a few others:
1. A teacher tries to help a student but the student helps out instead...
2. A young adult decides to find the self by himself...
3. An athlete with a temper has more troubles outside of the sport...
4. This man tries to demonstrate that he is more than his appearance would suggest...
5. A broken legend gives everything for one last time...
Sorry if any are repeats, the thread is really long and I haven't looked through all of it.
3.wreck it Ralph