Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 26, 2014 @ 07:52 PM
dmwalking

Oh y'all talking elementary too?  LMAO.  Idk if I calmed down over the years or if I just learned how to not get caught....but I was wild in elementary. 

We used to play fight in kindergarten.  We all watched WWF so it was always fights.   Anyway, this one kid grabs another much smaller kid by the shirt.  I loved karate.  I was all about Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. In my head I was like "hmmmm, I think I could throw a karate kick over both of their heads. I just gotta kick over the shorter kids head first and follow the momentum up and over the other kid's head."    Nope.  I kicked over the shorter kid's head and ended up kicking the other kid flush in the face on some Anthony Pettis ish.  Straight crushed the kids nose. Had him bleeding everywhere.  I only got like 3 days I think cuz it was kindergarten.   The smaller kid's mom thought that I saved her son from bullying.  She was like financially well off. For the rest of the year she would buy me toys and bring me to her house to play with that kid. LOL.  

I also got caught getting a "handjob" during nap time.  LMFAO.   I was a wild kid.   Yo, and I'm just remembering, the next year in first grade shorty was telling her friend "isn't it true that your thing got all hard when I was playing with it?"   I just laughed like "yup."   LMAO.  I was def a lot wilder in elementary.  By high school I had no parents keeping up with me so I skipped school too damn much to get in trouble in school. I got in trouble outside of school. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

March 26, 2014 @ 08:11 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Oh y'all talking elementary too?  LMAO.  Idk if I calmed down over the years or if I just learned how to not get caught....but I was wild in elementary. 

We used to play fight in kindergarten.  We all watched WWF so it was always fights.   Anyway, this one kid grabs another much smaller kid by the shirt.  I loved karate.  I was all about Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. In my head I was like "hmmmm, I think I could throw a karate kick over both of their heads. I just gotta kick over the shorter kids head first and follow the momentum up and over the other kid's head."    Nope.  I kicked over the shorter kid's head and ended up kicking the other kid flush in the face on some Anthony Pettis ish.  Straight crushed the kids nose. Had him bleeding everywhere.  I only got like 3 days I think cuz it was kindergarten.   The smaller kid's mom thought that I saved her son from bullying.  She was like financially well off. For the rest of the year she would buy me toys and bring me to her house to play with that kid. LOL.  

I also got caught getting a "handjob" during nap time.  LMFAO.   I was a wild kid.   Yo, and I'm just remembering, the next year in first grade shorty was telling her friend "isn't it true that your thing got all hard when I was playing with it?"   I just laughed like "yup."   LMAO.  I was def a lot wilder in elementary.  By high school I had no parents keeping up with me so I skipped school too damn much to get in trouble in school. I got in trouble outside of school. 
And now you're a mod for hypebeast and you're making sure niggas are following the rules

Edit:Thots in elementary god damn

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

March 26, 2014 @ 10:01 PM
straight2hell

so in 7th grade (99 or 00confused we were doin some random social studies project which required post it notes for whatever reason i cant remember, but me and the homies started writing some od bogus shit on them to put on peoples backs since everyone was kinda working in groups on the floor of the class/walking around rather than at everyones individual desks, we put one that said "i am woman hear me roar" on this frail kids back that used to always snitch, "my dad is gay now" on a girl whos parents just split because her dad cheated and came out of the closet, "polish princess" on this dorky kid we all hated who was born here in the states but he had a heavy fob straight outta poland accent and finally "i love hard cock" on this one wiener kid who we used to pick on hardcore.
as you can imagine kids were all just kind of laughing out of nowhere randomly once they started noticing the notes on these kids backs, for the most part the kids with post its on em just embarrassingly shrugged it off and had other kids take them off for em, so then the kid with the "i love hard cock" is walking around all sweet oblivious to why everyone in his path is snickering and our teacher notices and her jaw drops, she rips it off his back and walks to front of the class and slams the door loudly getting everyones attention and starts screaming "who wrote this and put it on jeremys back!?" me and the two homies tried our best to keep serious and hold out but our immaturity got the best of us and we just started busting out into laughter, our teacher no lie grabs us by the collars of our polos (catholic school) and drags us into the hallway, at this point shes like a half inch away from our faces screaming "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" & "I LOVE HARD COCK" over and over and over, i was like about to piss my pants cause i was on the verge of busting into tears laughing again when all of a sudden one of the kindergarten classes walks back into the school from recess or gym at the entrance right by our classroom and our teacher is screaming at the top of her lungs i love hard cock in front 30 lil ass kids and their teacher, i couldnt hold it and just started doin that half smile/smirk/laugh ...my teacher then proceeded to drag me outside where she could scream at me some more without anyone noticing, i see the whole class pressed against the windows staring at me when i just started goin off the top the head saying shit like my parents are thinking about a divorce and i may have to move away and this was just me acting out bc my probs at home, this teacher who was an ex 60s era hippie and very chill with me normally then just started lecturing me bout how i cant do that type of shit just bc my personal issues and that if i ever needed to talk after class she was there for me bc she knew i was smart (best grades in her class)and a good student blah blah and got off the hook clean

the summer of 8th grade we started stealing car emblems bc of that episode of the simpsons where they steal the "h" off skinners honda, we started with the h off the honda of that same teacher from the top story with a single screwdriver and it eventually blew out of proportion where we were riding our bikes with boltcutters and pliers to rich folk subdivisions to steal the jaguar ornaments off of jags, ripping caddy crowns off (both really hard to do), benz/bmw badges, and even got some corvette, dodge viper emblems and those aftermarket acura and honda colored emblems off ricers and wannabe ricer cars, we were making a killing on ebay getting upwards of $100 for the luxury/rare ornaments. 2 kids that started copying us who were ok friends but never were with our og crew got caught by cops one day trying to jack one off an aston martin in an industrial park lot, the one kid snitched on us all and the cops called all our parents, luckily i convinced my parents i had nothing to do with it bc the cops didnt catch me in the act (even though i was buying video games, pinwheel new eras, and kicks and shit lol)
so to get that kid back me and the homie who had two computers with cable internet (this was 2000 mind you) in his basement hatched a scheme on AIM. one comp had my screen name logged in and the other my girls screen name logged in(ya boy had her password/pussy locked haha). i guess you can say we sort of catfished him in the sense that we started chatting with him thinking he was talking to my girl when it was really us on her actual aim screen name. we knew dude was a hornball so we just got into it saying wild crazy shit like hey "would you wanna hook up with me", "i wanna try some new things with you cause i heard you got a big dick" just buttering this faggots ego lol, dude was just eating it all up saying yes to everything without even thinking twice, we just kept progressively saying wilder shit like "i think its so hot when guys finger their assholes and play with it" and dude was like yeah im doing it right now and it feels amazing, then we were like "i wanna give u head while u make out with another guy" and he was like that sounds hot, im down, eventually we convinced him that (my girl who he totally thought who it was talking to him) would fuck him if he let the one openly gay kid from our graduating class watch and suck his dick before entering the pussy and dude was like ill do whatever to any guy if we can fuck. me and my dude were straight rolling around on the ground dying in laughter considering what we got the kid to agree to. so we printed like 100 copies of the aim convos out and my boy took em to school and wrote the kids name on each print out and dropped everywhere in random parts of the high school they went to(i went to a diff HS) like two weeks into freshman year right before homecoming. word spread like wildfire and it even ruined his older brothers rep at the school who was a popular jock, like every kid at that school gave him constant shit for that aim convo, my boy said the hot cheerleaders would ask him in the hallways "how does your ass feel today?" and shit haha...needless to say kids entire high school career was over before it even could begin and he was known as "ass fingers" for the next 4 years lol

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

March 26, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
Bet

March 26, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
NOLACKING

So whenever anyone would sit down at the lunch table with like a powerade or soda people would always ask for a drink of it. So my buddy bought a blue powerade and brought it home and jacked off into it. He shook it all up and brought it to school the next day. When he sat down faggot ass bitch named Trevor asked for a drink so my buddy just gave him the whole thing. He chugged every last drop. 

When the word got around to him that he got bitched he told the admin and my buddy got ISS for 2 weeks. He denied it and said that he just spit in it when they asked so I think that's why he didn't get into huge trouble.

Your buddy is a fakkit for that 
March 26, 2014 @ 11:02 PM
majdob

Freshman year of highschool, me and a few of my bestfriends at the time would take the bus every morning to get to school. There was this really short kid that would take the bus and he was down for the joke, so we would pretend to beat him up every time a car would drive by and we made it look super real. People would slam their brakes and jump out the car and try to break it up and the little homie would get up and pretend to cry and run away. This would go on every morning for a week straight. Then one morning we all got called up to the principles office, turns out one of geek kids that would take the bus snitched on all of us and we all got suspended for 3 days lmao the principle got a laugh out of it though. 
March 26, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
Specification

And now you're a mod for hypebeast and you're making sure niggas are following the rules

Edit:Thots in elementary god damn
Dreams do come true...i'm inspired to become a mod for sufu
March 27, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
Wordbank

White boy tried to slap me so I stabbed his hand with a pencil

Not the smartest thing I've done
March 27, 2014 @ 01:53 AM
Ruthless

My math teacher caught me getting my dick sucked after school I think it was my sophomore year of high school 

Let me see those downvotes

March 27, 2014 @ 01:51 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

my friend brang a smoke bomb to school well nah he brang like 8 smoke bomb and he was gonna light one up , i randomly met up with him while skipping class so we go to the 4th floor of the high school , 4th floors clear and empty everyones in class and security isnt there and theres just 4 of us and some kids walking in and out of the bathroom , this nigga is about to light one up and make it explode but instead i told him to give it to me and i lit it up and that shit exploded the whole hallway stunk everybody ran shit was crazy , me and my friend ran out of the school and chilled at his basement to go smoke , the other 2 ended up getting suspended ,1 for watching and the other one for having a beer in his backpack they found when he was questioned , later that day i went back to the school cause they wanted to talk to me and theyve been looking for me all day shit was crazy , everybody got expelled EXCEPT ME and i did the smoke bomb lol but i ended up getting probation , house arrest ,transferred to cyber school and i still owe my parents $600 to this day cool
March 27, 2014 @ 02:06 PM
Olive C

I worked in the Library during my study hall or whatever... there was this girl that I really liked, and as a "joke" I checked out some books in her name--books about sex! When she received the late notice from the Library, alerting her to the fact that someone had done this, and thus hoping she would know it was me and think it was funny, she went straight to the head librarian and threw a fit. Needless to say, I was found out and got a suspension. It was a bad idea on so many levels.
March 27, 2014 @ 02:14 PM
Mr_Chukes

I flipped off a bus full of students and teachers bubble boy style.
March 27, 2014 @ 03:46 PM
jjapplesauce

- Grade school a bunch of kids used to sit in front of the room and try to throw shit in this one teachers weird afro when she was turned around at the board. Most of us would throw/flick really small snips of paper in her hair.  I was of course the only one who eventually got caught. She turned around right as I was throwing it and it hit her in the face. We also used to try and do the ol' stick pencils in the ceiling. Got most detentions of my life probably in like 5th and 6th grade.  Side story: her afro was so big/weird my friend threw a pencil in that shit and she didnt even notice. 
March 27, 2014 @ 08:42 PM
ramos0927

In grade 8 me and my so at the the time wanted to sneak to her place during lunch break for my birthday. You are only allowed to leave school on break if the office has permission from your parents which my girl did but I didn't. Its easy though to sneak as long as you get back to school on time. Anyways all is good, I got to smash my girl at her place and we were on time but then I remembered my mom was bringing me lunch today and i forgot to meet her at the office. But I just figured no big deal she would probably drop it off and dipset. So when we go to school we went to the front which was so dumb and as I passed the office I saw my mom freaking out in the office. She saw me and gave me shit for sneaking out in front of the office and gave my girl the glare She even made the office make announcements for me to come to office every 5 -10 min for the past hour. In the end aside from getting embarrassed from my mom I just got lectured from the principal.

The same week i pantsed my friend during recess not knowing there was a teacher behind me and got suspended.
April 27, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
popinjay

In seventh grade the teacher was playing music in class and I started dancing on the table, got sent to the office, but nothing happened. smile
April 27, 2014 @ 09:03 PM
Glo'bito

I remember punching a kid in the stomach for taking my Pokemon Red cartidage in like 4th grade. (our teacher was this chill old dude with a African accent that would let us play with our gameboys after were done with our work) anyways, when the teacher asked what happen the kid lied about taking my pokemon game and i got in trouble. we endned up scraping later on. never got my Pokemon game back sad

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

April 27, 2014 @ 09:20 PM
gvldie

3rd grade a kid stole my ancient mew pokemon card, i called his house saying i was a terrorist and i knew all of his friends & family and his house was going to be bombed. Next morning I arrive at school and there's police vehicles everywhere, caution tape (no clue why). Anyway, I thought it was the funniest shit in the world until 4 police vans were at my door with loaded M-16's. Later that day I found out that the kid knew it was me the whole time, because he recognized my voice. But he didn't want to give my ancient mew card back, so he told his mom about the phone call.

tl;dr a snitch nigga that's the shit i don't like
April 28, 2014 @ 12:01 AM
Soul Rize

I remember back in 8th grade when my and my best friend both got student aid. and whenever were sent to dilver even one thing out the office we would take the whole class period to do it. And then toss it in the fucking toilet and wilded out the rest of the class pulling people out of class all pro and shit. wasn't to crazy but we did a lot of stupid things that felt big back then. Also since i had the power to go into the teachers lounge after school one day i took my girl in there and we started making out on the couch then my fat ass math teacher walks in . and well ..... fun was over for the rest of that school .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

April 28, 2014 @ 12:39 AM
Hypnosis

i drew a dick on some kid's forehead when he was sleeping and got suspended for 3 days in middle school
April 28, 2014 @ 01:20 AM
paulywalnuts

i wasn't really a delinquent kid but i guess i got a few things to add

when  i was in first grade  i got in trouble for drawing swastikas all over sheets of paper because i thought they looked cool but didn't have any idea what it meant.  

in freshman year in art class me and my boy used to pick on the class fat kid because we sat at the same table as him.  he was a dumbass that liked wrestling like WWF and he would talk big but he was harmless.  anyway one day he said something to piss me off so i pushed him, not even that hard, but he went flying backwards, lost his balance and crashed into a table full of art supplies and bruised his arm really badly.  it was this massive black and blue welt and the teacher was all super pissed off and i had to apologize to him and have this long talk about bullying.  another time my boy tried to push him down the stairs, shit was mad funny.  he started screaming about he was gonna sue.  

i got in trouble after school once for prank calling a jewish girls house and telling her whole family they should try some pork or ham.  i hated that girl.  i was an idiot though, they had caller id and it wasn't hard to figure out who dun it.  

another time my same boy got up in the middle of english class one day when we had a substitute and just calmly stepped out the window onto a ledge and jumped off.  it was 2 stories i think and he got suspended but everyone in class thought he was a legend.  

same guy again took a shit in the hallway trashcan about 3 minutes before the final bell, i have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

he also took a shit on an ATM keypad.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

April 28, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
Silver Price

ya boy done felt up my 6th grade grammar teacher and got that iss for 3 days cool

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

April 28, 2014 @ 07:15 AM
frank lotion

i was a good kid (or smart one to not get caught) in school, so i dodged some bullets. 

in middle school, particularly 6th grade, my friends and i would have our go-to chicks that wouldn't snitch on us when we copped feels of their booties. we all sneaked our feels in until one of my friends got caught and was given a week in iss, along with potential sexual harassment charges. we all told him not to snitch or we'd handle him after school. i played it extremely safe after that. 

and there was one time when this hentai picture of bulma was being passed around. this was when dbz was poppin' and everybody wanted to take it home. lucky me had that privilege for one day. when i brought it back the next day, one kid got caught and was forced to include everyone who was involved passing it. luckily the kid wasn't close to me, so i was safe. 
April 29, 2014 @ 06:58 AM
kevintecson

In hs when everyone was going to class after lunch I baseball threw a hot pocket and ended up hitting a guy on his fatass forehead Dude has pizza sauce all over him. Ran with the swiftness to my class. Eventually got caught had iss for a week. Wasn't trippin didn't like the guy anyway
April 29, 2014 @ 07:21 AM
brittneykitty

lets see, i just cover the big ones

in middle school i snatched my friends chick fil a sandwhich and put it in the microwave for 99:99 and nobody even realized it till a few minutes in, some kid open it up trying thinkn he finna use it lol and smoke start comin out when he open the door. he didnt even tell anyone lol he just sat down and left it while smoke kept comin out, once the teachers spotted it they sent the security guard to take care of it. the imagery of this fat rent a cop kickin open the cafeteria door and tossin this sandwhich is smthn i never gonna forget. i got snitched on and was suspended a few days, they told me i got off easy cuz startin a fire in school a serious crime, but it really wasn't that serious lol

my school did field trips to new york for the 8th graders every year, i lived in georgia at the time which is cool and all, but for the trip we go by bus and not plane so it's a huge pain. on the bus ride there me and a friend made sure we were sittin next to our girlfriends so we could fool around with them on the way there when everybody asleep, when we got caught my friend was gettin a hand job and a had a blanket over my lap while gettin head lmao. we got suspended and  banned from future field trips and yearbook day. really this was a gamechanger, i heard they switched it up on the kids the year after that so girls and boys had to ride separate buses

highschool was pretty fun because I had car access and they were pretty lenient with it, skipped class a lot to grab food and stuff. I remember going off campus once and buying like an oz of sour diesel and then i went back to school and was oh fuck this smells strong, i thought about skipping, but i toughed it out. i could smell it all day through my coat pocket too, didnt get caught though

i also got yelled at by like the district staff for installing counterstrike 1.6 on the computer servers so me and my friends could have LAN matches during class, but it wasnt serious enough for punishment

and when i was a senior me and this girl i knew snuck on to the courtyard one night near the end of the year and fucked, our mascot was an eagle and we had this big eagle statue  in the middle of it, so when we were finished i put her thong in its mouth and left the condom at its feet,  we kept it lowkey and never told anyone was us, just laughed to ourselves about it, but everyone was talkin and jokin about it the next day, never got caught for that either

typin this out bring back memories...

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

April 29, 2014 @ 03:02 PM
Hellah Fresh

Fucking bitches in the back of the auditorium and then taking their lunch money.

Please login first to reply.