Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 12, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

What something you've done that you've regretted either during or immediately after..... I  just fucked myself up.
December 12, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
حريق

Letting my ex back into my life. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 12, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Im bout to lose every female in my phone lol, my shit through bruh
December 12, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
veryrareandbased

well this is exam week. ya boy out here looking like rondo once the prof. hands me the exam and shit

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 12, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
Pantic

theres already  countless bitch problem threads, no need for you two to spam with another.
December 12, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

theres already  countless bitch problem threads, no need for you two to spam with another.
click that red box in your right corner. 
December 12, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
Siphonin

I remember I put one of those small pink milks they used to have at school underneath where someone was trying to sit. He sat on it and it popped and it spilled all over his pants. Fucked up thing was it was his own milk and I got away with it. I think that was the first time I felt emotions.
December 12, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
oneallah

geez, so many bad decisions, one off the top of my head though.
i stole $$$ from my mom to buy some stupid shit i ended up never using, it was out of the rent $$ too, when she found out it killed her, she would not stop crying, it killed me inside, i couldnt sleep for a few months,
now i can sleep at night since i saved up paychecks, hard work, and payed her back 3 times over

to this day i dont know why i did it, felt like a fucking dumbass who deserved to kill himself, not being a theif is one of my biggest commandments in my life, would never steal again from anyone after that
December 12, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
PowerCum

well this is exam week. ya boy out here looking like rondo once the prof. hands me the exam and shit

my biochem final had me feelin some type of way breh 
December 13, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
bootynuggets

i stole $$$ from my mom to buy some stupid shit i ended up never using, it was out of the rent $$ too, when she found out it killed her, she would not stop crying, it killed me inside, i couldnt sleep for a few months,
now i can sleep at night since i saved up paychecks, hard work, and payed her back 3 times over

to this day i dont know why i did it, felt like a fucking dumbass who deserved to kill himself, not being a theif is one of my biggest commandments in my life, would never steal again from anyone after that
what did you buy? suprised

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

December 13, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
Vancouver

fuk nvm
10char

December 13, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
oneallah

what did you buy? 
bbc shit
when they were in season 9

referring to myself
December 13, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
scumface

/thread

December 13, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
dmwalking

A long time ago my boys and I had a "squad chick."  She used to be in love with me though.   One day, my boy sold me out. He wanted to see his fam in buffalo and shorty wouldn't take him. So he bribed her.  Basically the plan was to get me drunk so she could smash.  Bad timing, she got her period on the drive over there.  And we ended up smashing in his boy's bathroom.  

Now it's in the past and I laugh about it. But I after I nutted and she was wiping me off, I remember being immediately regretful upon seeing the tampon in the sink.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 13, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
AmericanLegend

lmao thats the worst 
the post-nut regret, like fappin to nina hartley or someshit

taste the glamour

December 13, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
me>u

fallin in love with dis bitch that turned out to be a hoe razz

instagram: funthera

December 13, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
حريق

Im bout to lose every female in my phone lol, my shit through bruh
Cuh, I lost my whole starting 5 because of that bitch lmao. My line up was great too XD. Fuck it tho, this spring/summer, we outchea. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 13, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
REVS

When I was 16 and bought my first pack of smokes. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 13, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
Pantic

When I was 16 and bought my first pack of smokes. 
Is it really that hard to quit when you want to? I've never tried, because i don't wanna, but even if i smoke like 10 a day i never felt addicted and can easily go a week without, with only  small urges.
December 13, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
veryrareandbased

never tried cigs but i quit weed pretty easy, pretty sure it aint the same effect of how addictive it is. 

but yeah, might i add there's always those girls i passed up on in high school and ended being fine now...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 13, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
حريق

there's always those girls i passed up on in high school and ended being fine now...
qft  
One bitch I used to make fun of in like elementary. Everyone in our grade hated that bitch. From 4th-6th. Her face is like an 8 but her body is like 10 now, making her a solid 9. Bitch used to have the meanest crush on me. She curved me a couple years ago lmao, fuck it tho, I deserved that curve. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 13, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
Soul Rize

Back in the day when i was out in the woods with this girl. She said she wanted me to go all the way . But i couldn't cuz i had no condom. but i always regretted that no matter how i looked at it.  

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 13, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
mackness

^Dodged a possible pregnancy breh

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 13, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
SonOfRise

I used to scam people for xbox live stuff and tell them I'll send them pics for Microsoft points and that I was a girl. And some guy was like hey I'll send you a dick pic and I was like yea sure and I gave him my friends account name and my friend got a picture of some guys dick at like 3 am. It was so funny but I felt bad too. I remember he called me and he some how knew it was me. I made up for it tho, I got him a 1600 Microsoft point card. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 13, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Bet

I used to scam people for xbox live stuff and tell them I'll send them pics for Microsoft points and that I was a girl. And some guy was like hey I'll send you a dick pic and I was like yea sure and I gave him my friends account name and my friend got a picture of some guys dick at like 3 am. It was so funny but I felt bad too. I remember he called me and he some how knew it was me. I made up for it tho, I got him a 1600 Microsoft point card. 
10th prestige/lvl 50 all playlists just send me email/pw or 1600msp plz ty
December 13, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
PaydPal

When a heist goes wrong and someone has to go.sad

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

December 13, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
حريق

lmao, I used to actually host lobbies though. I never charged anyone. I was about to scam a kid off a JTAG though. Had a 2nd change of heart. datconscience. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 13, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Auguste

putting the pepe in the poo poo, I still finished though...

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

December 13, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
SonOfRise

lmao, I used to actually host lobbies though. I never charged anyone. I was about to scam a kid off a JTAG though. Had a 2nd change of heart. datconscience. 
Nah I would say "1600 Microsoft points for naked pictures and 48hr trials for one pic and 1 month for a sex chat" if they asked me for proof that I have a cam I would send them "lionturtlebear sent you a picture message" and they wouldn't click it and it wasn't even a picture message. I made like a good $300 worth of xbox live stuff. 
The thirst is real. 
It was like a job for me I would get home and get on and start scamming. It's all id do. 
But I stopped after I made that guy send a pic of his dick to my friend. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 13, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
me>u

never tried cigs but i quit weed pretty easy, pretty sure it aint the same effect of how addictive it is. 

but yeah, might i add there's always those girls i passed up on in high school and ended being fine now...

not the same. trust me

instagram: funthera

Please login first to reply.