December 5, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Captain Al

say it aint so             

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

December 5, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
SonOfRise

Poor Mandela. He was literally a beast.
RIP Nelson Mandela

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 5, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
Glo'bito

damn we lost a great leader today.. RIP

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

December 5, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
Based Boy

rip
rip rip
rip rip rip
rip rip rip rip

-Caterpillar
December 5, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
SHARKlN

Never knew him, but he sounds like a good guy.

RIP in peace
December 5, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
street lights

the world has lost a great man. i wish the best for south africa.
rip.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

December 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
Mad Rusky

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

-• Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom
December 5, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
thirdworlds

How did he go?
December 5, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Black Manta

How did he go?
He's been sick for months and never fully recovered. 

In any case, at 95, he lived a long and fulfilling life. RIP.

LTE bands will make her dance.

December 5, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
AD

Damn RIP you will be missed

Immitation is suicide

December 5, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
craigsagersuit

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" - Nelson Mandela

RIP 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 5, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
intellect

I will never be as good of a man as him.

And i will accept that.

Rest in Peace
December 6, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
NapoleonComplex

A hero to me is a human who live a more fulfiling and important life than I ever will. Mandela is a hero. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 6, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
db_cooper

RIP
December 6, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
It's Only Hype

Bittersweet I guess bc he was suffering from serious health problems, so I'm glad he's not suffering now

RIP
December 6, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
Ruthless

RIP
Ive been seeing this type of shit all over twitter & i wanna get mad but they're fucking hilarious

Let me see those downvotes

December 6, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Smalls

Rest in Peace, a hero in my book.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

December 6, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
bugzzz

suspended

RIP
i dont get it
December 6, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
bugzzz

suspended

spent 27 yrs in prison for fightin agaisnt systemic racism tho, damn
December 6, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
ndrew

No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

great quote rip

www.headhunterla.com

December 6, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
mackness

RIP Mandela, interesting post someone made on facebook
"RIP NELSON MANDELA
Also, as western media goes out of their way to eulogize him as a saint, liberator, and political prisoner, remember prior to, and for the overwhelming majority of his imprisonment western powers universally considered him a "terrorist". Even while he was president of south africa, and afterwards up until a couple years ago, he required a special exception from the US state department just to enter the country to go to the UN, because he and the entire ANC were still technically classified as terrorists. Additionally, much of that stemmed from the fact that for many years Mandela DID advocate violent revolution, and the ANC actively engaged in bombing campaigns and mining of civilian roads. It was only after public opinion changed that the definition of these acts stopped being referred to as "terror" and became the struggle for liberation in western minds. Additionally, what finally got Mandela released and finally brought on majority rule in south africa was largely activist campaigning and the organizing of boycott, divestment and sanctions campaigns which made it no longer economically and diplomatically advantageous for the apartheid government to maintain the status quo. Next time you hear people who are oppressed, occupied and disenfranchised called "terrorists", remember that there are many more people like Mandela out there, their liberation struggle just isn't in a place where they are going to cast off their oppressors by peaceful diplomacy, and it may never get there, particularly when we continue to buy into definitions of terror based purely on the political motivations of world powers. Mandela was a badass, and it's a shame to lose him, but he's not the only one out there..."

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 6, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
mackness

great quote rip
“Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity.” ~ Nelson Mandela 1996 Hamba Kahle Tata

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 6, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
YK

who the fucks nelson mandela 

where the azn girls at

December 6, 2013 @ 11:02 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

funny how you can make jokes about a black death guy ! but if you make jokes about a white acteur ( paul walker) everbody is going mad and shit fucking cacs and coons
December 6, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
chaobro

RIP Mandela, interesting post someone made on facebook
"RIP NELSON MANDELA
Also, as western media goes out of their way to eulogize him as a saint, liberator, and political prisoner, remember prior to, and for the overwhelming majority of his imprisonment western powers universally considered him a "terrorist". Even while he was president of south africa, and afterwards up until a couple years ago, he required a special exception from the US state department just to enter the country to go to the UN, because he and the entire ANC were still technically classified as terrorists. Additionally, much of that stemmed from the fact that for many years Mandela DID advocate violent revolution, and the ANC actively engaged in bombing campaigns and mining of civilian roads. It was only after public opinion changed that the definition of these acts stopped being referred to as "terror" and became the struggle for liberation in western minds. Additionally, what finally got Mandela released and finally brought on majority rule in south africa was largely activist campaigning and the organizing of boycott, divestment and sanctions campaigns which made it no longer economically and diplomatically advantageous for the apartheid government to maintain the status quo. Next time you hear people who are oppressed, occupied and disenfranchised called "terrorists", remember that there are many more people like Mandela out there, their liberation struggle just isn't in a place where they are going to cast off their oppressors by peaceful diplomacy, and it may never get there, particularly when we continue to buy into definitions of terror based purely on the political motivations of world powers. Mandela was a badass, and it's a shame to lose him, but he's not the only one out there..."

The ANC and Spear of the Nation were, by definition, terrorists. It was a case of "by the book" action. That's why people like Cheney voted against the liberating act in Congress. I don't condone their actions, because with more information, one can easily see the problems the ANC and Spear of the Nation were trying to fight against. The problem was that they involved violence, and white people done lyke that, especially in a time frame where violence was rife within Africa as a whole. Mau Mau rebellion occurred a few years before, and many countries were in trouble, and Sese Seko was about to start his reign of terror. You can see why it was so easy to jump to conclusions, for some Congressmen. It's all about opening your mind to possibilities. One of the main reasons that Mandela is so respected, now, is because of the precedent he set. However, his "power" or authority is one given by the public. Because, now, the public respects people like Mandela, it is more difficult to get away with institutionalized racism, because people become aware of it.

Please login first to reply.