December 4, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
Jose Mourinho

Good luck to all that will be taking finals next week. And if you Quarter folk already took them and are on break, I hope yall did well. 

Study hard, HB.
December 4, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
backlikethat

All my grades are borderline so I gotta study hard for these smh
December 4, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
Gilly Suits

This year I make out easy -just papers.

Culective.com //

December 4, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
craigsagersuit

pause

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

December 4, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
No Fuxx Given

I gotta do fuckin amazing on my math final. I applaud all those who are good at it cuz got damn I'm awful 

Fly on little wing

December 4, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
hoodrat fa lyfe

My math professor announced today that the final will be take home. The gucciness is real yall.
December 4, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
db_cooper

Luckily for some, ominous for others, in this day and age it's not about what you know but more so about who you know. I've learned through experience. Remember young padawan's, it's not about the grades you make but the hands you shake
December 4, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
smartmonkey

My math professor announced today that the final will be take home. The gucciness is real yall.
You taking remedial math? No surprise.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 4, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
smartmonkey

Luckily for some, ominous for others, in this day and age it's not about what you know but more so about who you know. I've learned through experience. Remember young padawan's, it's not about the grades you make but the hand's you shake
this dude keep it hundred. 

4.0 will probably land you an interview. From there it's all about your experience and personality.
That's not to say everyone with a 4.0 guarantees you an interview. Nothing is guarantee especially in our economic dump.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 4, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
REVS

This year I make out easy -just papers.
Same actually. And they're only 3-6 pages each, so I'm not really sweatin' them this semester. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 4, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
shnoosetheboose

I need to kill my Mass and Energy Transfer and Diff Eq finals to make an A. I really need to start consistently doing my damn homework or it wouldn't even be an issue, but I'm lazy and wait until the very last minute to do assignments that can take a couple of hours to finish. Plus I fucked around too much in my easy A class and got a B+. 

Not my best semester as far as doing my shit goes.
December 4, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
MAL

only exam of mine that requires actual studying is my financial accounting final. Everything else is straight memorization
December 4, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
unoedoe

HBWEINDIS

3 papers, 2 exams. Lets dodis

December 4, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
db_cooper

That picture is a little counterintuitive. She's got the look on her face like "yeah I made cheddar without school" yet the text provokes and leads the reader on to believe that one might achieve her affection via a shared desire for a robust education. Albeit, she did try (and achieved as far as I'm concerned) to break the mold of a child turned actor swimming in millions of dollars by getting into Brown with the hopes of establishing herself in other fields, whether it be to prove to the media or for own self worth.  It's still false advertising and at no point should one said fellow be baited into the belief that Hermione is in your corner (or the Notebook dude if you swing that way) if his academics are on point. With that said, if it was a picture of a 30mg Adderall XR with the same content in text being presented, it would be deemed plausible. Good luck and make sure to spell check
December 4, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
hoodrat fa lyfe

That picture is a little counterintuitive. She's got the look on her face like "yeah I made cheddar without school" yet the text provokes and leads the reader on to believe that one might achieve her affection via a shared desire for a robust education. Albeit, she did try (and achieved as far as I'm concerned) to break the mold of a child turned actor swimming in millions of dollars by getting into Brown with the hopes of establishing herself in other fields, whether it be to prove to the media or for own self worth.  It's still false advertising and at no point should one said fellow be baited into the belief that Hermione is in your corner (or the Notebook dude if you swing that way) if his academics are on point. With that said, if it was a picture of a 30mg Adderall XR with the same content in text being presented, it would be deemed plausible. Good luck and make sure to spell check
Make sure to check for punctuation as well. You missed a period at the end.
December 4, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
db_cooper

Well played
December 4, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
flwy

adderall seasoncool
December 4, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
shnoosetheboose

it's times like these Im glad i stock up on addy when it's cheap lol. Dudes out here tryin to sell $8-10 per 20 mg during finals, last month I bought like 20 for 40 dollars and have only used around half of them.
December 4, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
db_cooper

Time release or IR?
December 4, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
flwy

I have 30mg XR and 20 IR
December 4, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
ember

so many fucking papers to do, i'd rather have exams tbh
but i'm done by friday so i'm flying back home saturday, long ass break this year
December 5, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
NapoleonComplex

My Public Policy Professor refuses to give feedback on a presentation and two papers we've written in class so far. Nigga talking bout dont worry about calculating your grade just try to do as well as possible on every assignment. THIS AINT NO IDEAL WORLD MAN IM TRYNA GET THAT MAGNA CUM LAUDE! 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 5, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
We Outchea

My Public Policy Professor refuses to give feedback on a presentation and two papers we've written in class so far. Nigga talking bout dont worry about calculating your grade just try to do as well as possible on every assignment. THIS AINT NO IDEAL WORLD MAN IM TRYNA GET THAT MAGNA CUM LAUDE! 
Do you go to University or CC? From my experience, Uni professors have always been better. They treat you like adults and don't play any BS games with their students. On the other hand, I've had CC professors that shouldn't even be called professor because they act like high school teachers that dodge important questions when it comes to grades or assignments. 
December 5, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
NapoleonComplex

Do you go to University or CC? From my experience, Uni professors have always been better. They treat you like adults and don't play any BS games with their students. On the other hand, I've had CC professors that shouldn't even be called professor because they act like high school teachers that dodge important questions when it comes to grades or assignments. 
University, dudes from Belgium tho, guessing he doesnt understand the importance of testing well over acutall understanding and applying knowledge in the United States. I mean he made our lecture on November 27th mandatory attendence. like the fuck. fucking exam is gonna be hell. pray4me hb my very life depends on this one class. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 5, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
powerball

just split off a 30mg ir and took 15 and i'm on HB. im fuckin up time to start grindin. good luck to my fellow hb brethren cool
December 5, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
Soul Rize

yo i need a hook up on that adderall. i got so much shit to study but i don't feel like studying....

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 5, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
kbos

Im in the home stretch just turned in over 40 pages of tedious case study, two more art projects and two more finals and IM DONE WITH FUCKING COLLEGE.
Already got a good ass job offer. Feelin pretty set. Ready too be done working while being in school at the same time so I can JUST WORK AND STACK $$$  
December 8, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
No Fuxx Given

To those of you who take addys, vyvanse, etc:

I got a 60mg vyvanse that I want to use to prepare for an exam I have Wed. @ 6pm. Should I take it the day of, and study all day leading up to the exam so I can take the exam while on vyvanse?

Or would I be better off taking it the day before and studying all day that day?

Fly on little wing

December 8, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
clim0215

any tips for studying without using substances? I'm spacing out a  LOT
December 8, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
db_cooper

My iPad won't let me quote for whatever reason so @No Fuxx and to whom it may concern, Vyvanse is a tricky prodrug amphetamine. Prodrug meaning there is no quick release on it. You can't shoot it smoke it snort it, take it out of the capsule and parachute it, none of that. It doesn't get activated until it passes through some bodily organs. The whole process is irrelevant but keep in mind it takes like an hour to an hour and a half to kick in. With that being said and the process it goes through internally, it makes for a long focus period. My recommendation is to take it early the day of test, study hard, retain information then go handle test. Vyvanse is a different type of 'high' per se compared to Adderall. The come up is smooth and subtle and the comedown is virtually non existent. Adderall you go from zero to 100 quickly, tweek for a few hours then experience a crash. On Vyvanse you will be focused and get stuff done without the overwhelming need to talk to everyone and tell them how great things are going. 60mg is a solid starting dose for a rookie so you might get a little off the rocker but nothing you can't handle.

@clim0215 - No

Please login first to reply.