laserdis

what is this shit

check 1:57 suprised
November 15, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 15, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
valleyla

Can't wait till these kids start fucking with the wrong people. Then again their pussy high schoolers so they only hit people who are just trying to live their life or, like at 1:57, women. Their lives mean nothing to society so I pray they do fuck with someone they shouldn't have
November 15, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
eidaow

this is called hitting around where i'm from, and i know alotta kids that were doin this. shits sad and dumb af.

~ h a n s u m ~

November 15, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
Pantic

Posted this shit in the off-topic chat yesterday. It's sad, good for nothing rejects acting out cause they can't manage to achieve anything in life.
November 15, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

where I'm from it's called......

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

November 15, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
totalespionage

One day there going to do this to the wrong person.
November 15, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
drewblocka

or someone is going to get knocked out, fall on their head and die.. then they will go to jail 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 15, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
valleyla

or someone is going to get knocked out, fall on their head and die.. then they will go to jail 
And meet the wrong person

November 15, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
thatniggatho

The state of the economy has only made niggas worst. 
SMFH. One day they're gonna get their dumbasses shot or thrown in jail.
November 15, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
thatniggatho

November 15, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
Pantic

So? You care about the well being of those cunts?
November 15, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
smegmashark

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

November 15, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
thatniggatho

So? You care about the well being of those cunts?
No. What did I say that implied that? I'd be perfectly ok w/ them getting thrown in jail or shot.
I mentioned the economy as it sure doesn't help w.r.t to those still trying to grow out of older times and act like human beings.
November 15, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
noire

what is this shit

check 1:57 
my word dude with the true religion shirt was tracy jackson the accents fake this is the real him 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

November 15, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
dagreezyman

to all the dudes saying theyll pick the wrong guy sometime, its already happened last year: http://meriden.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/meriden-police-release-more-details-in-deadly-stabbinff0ab624cf
that knockout game shit needs to stop.
November 15, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
bjornvan

haha
 i remember sucker punching a random for " gang initiation" in highschool.
great memories.At least it aint like ms 13 gang initiation, where they kill a random female working at target or walmart with a machete or driving down the road with your lights off then follow and kill the first person who flashed their high beams.. but still its fucked up and I knew the chance of me running into the wrong niggas was high but we all do dumb and dangerous shit at young ages... some more than others I suppose and i'm still not done doing dumb shit
at least i know its dumb but the niggas who don't gonna end up dead or in jail
November 15, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
valleyla

haha
great memories.At least it aint like ms 13 gang initiation, where they kill a random female working at target or walmart with a machete or driving down the road with your lights off then follow and kill the first person who flashed their high beams.. but still its fucked up and I knew the chance of me running into the wrong niggas was high but we all do dumb and dangerous shit at young ages... some more than others I suppose and i'm still not done doing dumb shit
"we all do dumb shit so it's okay smile"
November 15, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
It's Only Hype

bunch of stupid muhfuckas who do this
November 15, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
thatniggatho

why niggas downvoting my post, u losers never fought with another male over some stupid shit, like a wrong look. if not u must have low testosterone levels
I'm not sure whats wrong w/ young niggas today... But no.. When I was a kid, the last thing I was thinking about w.r.t to silly games was inflicting bodily harm against a random adult. Something about a level or respect, fear, and it being a 'random' person must have steered me away from it. So.. yes, I've fought another male. Typically in my age group who threatened me physically. As an adult, I am all for zimmerman'ing some young fuckboi who thinks its cute to hit me.... Nobody has time for that shit .. i guess my generation understood that : "Don't fuck w/ adults.. they don't have time for games."
November 15, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
waffle999

some niggaz escaped from mental hospital 
November 15, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
oneallah

i wish they do this to a marine or some dude who knows how to fuck them up and make them learn a lesson
November 15, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
PowerCum

damn, this is on some eastern european shit
millz prolly doing this on the reg
November 15, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
SHARKlN

I am all for zimmerman'ing some young fuckboi who thinks its cute to hit me.... Nobody has time for that shit .. i guess my generation understood that : "Don't fuck w/ adults.. they don't have time for games."
November 15, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

All jokes aside. This is not really that new or shocking.
The fact they knocked out a random woman is a little crazy.
But I've seen shit like this happen since I was in middle school.
If you grew up in any major city this can't be that shocking to you.
I find it crazier that they did'nt run these peoples pockets after sleeping them.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

November 15, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
kbos

haha

That lights off thing is actually a hoax that's been going on since the 80s, its not a common thing that actually happens.
November 15, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
kbos

smh at playing knock out, kids have low ass moral standards and low empathy, I remember growing out of that shit.
November 15, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
Pantic

haha
 i remember sucking some dick for " gang initiation" in highschool.
November 15, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
artclassthegoat

what do you expect when kids are playing games like gta5 when they 4 and 5 and 6..that shit is a game to them
November 15, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
bokeh

what do you expect when kids are playing games like gta5 when they 4 and 5 and 6..that shit is a game to them
Naaaaaaaaaah they've been doing this.

this shit just perpetuates the stereotype of a group of blacks. smh
MLK fought for this?? 

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Please login first to reply.