Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 8, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
bugzzz

suspended

no offense Jacob but if I was a parent walkin my kid to the school bus and saw some sus lookin white boy with short shorts and a XXX tat emitting a foul odor I woulda went and complained to the school board.
November 8, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
bugzzz

suspended

c'mon, Jacob. smarten up.

November 8, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
bugzzz

suspended

what were u thinkin?

November 8, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
bugzzz

suspended

so u dont take showers daily and ur bedroom looks like this. but ur tellin us u dont stink. rite.

November 8, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
PaydPal

c'mon, Jacob. smarten up.

Finally decides to take a shower.........

with 4 other men.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

November 8, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
ATLchop

no offense Jacob but if I was a parent walkin my kid to the school bus and saw some sus lookin white boy with short shorts and a XXX tat emitting a foul odor I woulda went and complained to the school board.
nigga is taking selfies in between his bus routes, you already lost.
November 8, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
totalespionage

LOLOLOLOL!!! So many L's in this thread im getting stoned.
November 8, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
jacobsever

Just because you guys are all homophobes doesn't mean I'm taking any L's. If I was ashamed of something I wouldn't post it in the first place.

Keep taking shots, I'll keep not caring.

November 8, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
ndrew

this is like the 8th time jacob goes to the hb graveyard

www.headhunterla.com

November 8, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
jacobsever

I don't understand how posting pictures I'm not ashamed of constitutes an "L" or getting "ethered". 

November 8, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
L7OSER

nigga is taking selfies in between his bus routes, you already lost.

"Hey kid, take this picture for me before you get off"

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

November 8, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
Iarumas

3 pages of "ethering" because he had a legitimate curiosity. This site.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

November 8, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
ASAC Schrader

a half ass racial stereotype question that really includes all races is legitimate curiosity now?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 8, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
99%Shit

Just because you guys are all homophobes doesn't mean I'm taking any L's. If I was ashamed of something I wouldn't post it in the first place.

Keep taking shots, I'll keep not caring.
Another sweeping generalisation. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 8, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
kbos

^^^ it's cuz I'm the only real person on this site.

I don't front about who I am, how much money I make, getting laid, etc.
I also don't pretend to be someone I'm not (Boland).
I'm not afraid to post pictures of my fits, I even include my face.

75% of this site are lame high school kids trying to troll, the other 25% are kids being serious and wanting to impress their peers. Nobody is just straight up real. If we were just all ourselves and not some internet persona, this site would be a lot more enjoyable. 

I don't think its fair to say nobody on this website is straight up real besides yourself. I for one have never fronted on HB, and I think there is a reasonable group of good intentioned contributors who keep it real. You feel free to keep doing your thing, I've had my disagreements with you, but that's life its not a big deal, I think the forum is better off with you than without you.

Teenage kids on this website come on and front and play games and act silly on the interwebs, but what do you expect that's how teenage kids do, and they make up a large population here. I felt mad young when I joined, now I feel like father fucking time lol. I'm going off on a tangent huh... But on the real, its sad that teenagers these days take that energy out on the interwebz, when I was a youth round 15 16 17 we were out vandalizing property and driving on peoples lawns, setting shit on fire, playing ding dong ditch on shrooms, all kinds of fucking shit up. We used to walk around the neighborhood and just bump into other teenagers fucking around and join forces. I'm actually somewhat saddened that I can walk the streets on a warm summer Friday night without being harassed by some little snots, I don't even see the teens out anymore, and I have a hunch its because they'd all rather be dickheads on twitter and pass their time trolling the interwebz. For real I know this is mad cliché and im writing a paragraph bout some shit nobody cares about, but kids these days, you guys are so fucking lame. Step up your teenage mischief game technology is making you guys lame as fuck.
November 8, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
NZOO

Niggas over analyzing a fucking forum...

Don't badmind me.

November 8, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
Iarumas

a half ass racial stereotype question that really includes all races is legitimate curiosity now?
yes

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

November 8, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
99%Shit

Ain't going to quote that paragraph, but kbos is preaching the Gospel right there. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 8, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
BobaTeaFett

@jacobsever in response to your original post. It's sometimes hard to take this as a serious question because your first sentences condescend your statement. You said you're the furthest thing from discriminating because of race but then point out a specific ethnicity in-fact discriminating ie. differentiating them from said opposites...which in this case happens to be white people.

Simple and plain, off the bat, your statement and format of your question plays off as a derogatory question aimed solely to troll those who are of that color. This is how it's perceived by me and by reading some of the responses, by many others as well. 

I understand what you're trying to say but maybe rewording it to not be so "real" in your terms. Keeping it "real" on this site while trying to not be a racist/homophobe/whatever is a very fine line that is very hard to walk. I believe someone already answered the questions pretty reasonably by saying that where that specific person grew up could very well dictate their form of speech. I wouldn't pinpoint that on a race or color but on a location. Hope that helps.

EDIT: What you should be questioning in my opinion is why so many people can't get their and they're and there situated. Why are past tense words still not used correctly. Why are phrases being reworded. I literally read someone say "I would of did it like this" instead of actually using the correct *would've*. There are far more problems in the world that require your attention, why waste your time and mind on this?
November 8, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
Hellah Fresh

November 8, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
99%Shit

EDIT: What you should be questioning in my opinion is why so many people can't get their and they're and there situated. Why are past tense words still not used correctly. Why are phrases being reworded. I literally read someone say "I would of did it like this" instead of actually using the correct *would've*. There are far more problems in the world that require your attention, why waste your time and mind on this?

Says the guy that used 'condescend' instead of 'contradicts'.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 9, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
BobaTeaFett

Says the guy that used 'condescend' instead of 'contradicts'.
I read it as a patronizing statement that's why I used condescend instead of contradicts. 
November 9, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
99%Shit

Nice hat, jerk/

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 9, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
SonOfRise

I don't understand why this thread keeps going on. Should have stopped but it's getting interesting. But I agree with Jacob lots of rednecks do it down hear in the south. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 9, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
"MERCY"

It's not an inability to understand grammar.  It's environmental dialect.  I could flip it and say, why can't some Brits pronounce their T's properly?  Why can't they pronounce R's?  Why do white people mash together words?  The implication of your question suggests that black people are stupid or that the way they speak bothers you.

Also, while you may believe that schools aren't segregated, they still are.  Economic segregation is a thing.  Suburban schools are mostly white.  Inner city schools are mostly black (or minority).  So many inner city folk won't be learning proper grammar mostly due to lackadaisical teachers who have to focus more on maintaining order than teaching and are just glad to pass you to the next grade regardless of academic progress.

So, Jacob, you're a cornball, and you're ignorant as hell for not being aware of your privilege. 
serious question
so why do teachers from inner city schools focus more on maintaining order
November 10, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
99%Shit

It's not an inability to understand grammar.  It's environmental dialect.  I could flip it and say, why can't some Brits pronounce their T's properly?  Why can't they pronounce R's?  Why do white people mash together words?  The implication of your question suggests that black people are stupid or that the way they speak bothers you.

Also, while you may believe that schools aren't segregated, they still are.  Economic segregation is a thing.  Suburban schools are mostly white.  Inner city schools are mostly black (or minority).  So many inner city folk won't be learning proper grammar mostly due to lackadaisical teachers who have to focus more on maintaining order than teaching and are just glad to pass you to the next grade regardless of academic progress.

So, Jacob, you're a cornball, and you're ignorant as hell for not being aware of your privilege. 
serious question
so why do teachers from inner city schools focus more on maintaining order

tl;dr : Coolio

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.