September 27, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
Bandwagon

September 27, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
It's Only Hype

"I've seen the video, I know"

September 27, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
datniqqararthur

some of you niggas are no different from the ktt niggas you bag on.

jimmy bodied this nigga with his reply to the good pussy insult, lol.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

September 27, 2013 @ 10:02 AM
Fibrelight

"I've seen the video, I know"

September 27, 2013 @ 01:02 PM
thekidrt

lmao the tweet responses were better than the actual skit he did 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

September 27, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
electricdevil

lol kanye thinks he's "rock n roll" pfft..
September 27, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
kbos

Some of you actually think white people hate kanye west. Idk what planet you guys live on but kanye west gets absolutely no love in black neighborhoods in nyc or boston aside from a small group of young white washed hipster kids. You are far more likely to hear kanye bumping at some white kids house party. Drive through bedstuy or crown heights or brownsville and see if anyone fucks with kanye, then see how much love this dude gets out in williamsburg. I've been under the impression that kanyes audience is primarily white.

Aside from that, is this video really a big deal? Oh mad disrespectful, oh kanyes reacting negatively. Read Kanye's reaction, hes throwing a tantrum like a fucking 7 year old, HE REACTS BY PROVING JIMMY RIGHT. He's a grown ass man in his 30s bare in mind. The race card is fucking weak for him, he thinks businesses treat him as they do because hes black? No Kanye, thats how businesses fucking work, regardless of who you are. You don't do a joint project with a huge business and get to be in charge of everything with no concrete experience in that industry just because you think you;re uber creative. No shit they just want to use your celebrity, and you should be thankful they'll pay you millions for it. Its business 101. Thats how it works for people of all shapes and sizes and the same rule applies to everyone IF YOU DONT LIKE IT START YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Kanye is the type of person to think if he bought a plane ticket it would entitle him to walk into the cockpit and demand to take control of the aircraft and say its racist that he couldn't. Does anybody want to hear someone bitch about big business bullies when they have made him millions upon millions of dollars? To that I say, cry me a river faggot, no different that when millionaire athletes threaten to strike because they feel enough money to feed your entire family for generations to come isn't good enough compensation for throwing a ball around. Ayesha is clearly an idiot stan too. Rap is the new rock n roll? Get the fuck outta here what a stretch. Kanye wouldn't be treated like this if he was white? Really did we all miss out on Charlie Sheens god complex? What a fucking stretch.
September 27, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
drbazing

September 27, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
waffle999

i guess this time jimmy kimmel crossed the line...
September 27, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Kanye actin like a low t beta phaggot

Can't even tell if he's serious or not
Imagine Kanye as a Bum Hunter

- Tracy Jackson
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. My theory is that most famous rappers are gay or bi so are most celebrities 
September 27, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
suparise71

suspended

Kanye actin like a low t beta phaggot

Can't even tell if he's serious or not
Imagine Kanye as a Bum Hunter

- Tracy Jackson
I wouldn't be surprised if he was. My theory is that most famous rappers are gay or bi so are most celebrities 
Lmao 

No i ment bum hunter as in

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 27, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
asapjunior

Aside from that, is this video really a big deal? Oh mad disrespectful, oh kanyes reacting negatively. Read Kanye's reaction, hes throwing a tantrum like a fucking 7 year old, HE REACTS BY PROVING JIMMY RIGHT. He's a grown ass man in his 30s bare in mind. The race card is fucking weak for him, he thinks businesses treat him as they do because hes black? No Kanye, thats how businesses fucking work, regardless of who you are. You don't do a joint project with a huge business and get to be in charge of everything with no concrete experience in that industry just because you think you;re uber creative. No shit they just want to use your celebrity, and you should be thankful they'll pay you millions for it. Its business 101. Thats how it works for people of all shapes and sizes and the same rule applies to everyone IF YOU DONT LIKE IT START YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Kanye is the type of person to think if he bought a plane ticket it would entitle him to walk into the cockpit and demand to take control of the aircraft and say its racist that he couldn't. Does anybody want to hear someone bitch about big business bullies when they have made him millions upon millions of dollars? To that I say, cry me a river faggot, no different that when millionaire athletes threaten to strike because they feel enough money to feed your entire family for generations to come isn't good enough compensation for throwing a ball around. Ayesha is clearly an idiot stan too. Rap is the new rock n roll? Get the fuck outta here what a stretch. Kanye wouldn't be treated like this if he was white? Really did we all miss out on Charlie Sheens god complex? What a fucking stretch.

go so hard they call me gosohard

September 27, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
asapjunior

they should get kanye to be on comedy central roast and see how it goes

go so hard they call me gosohard

September 27, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
chief

I just realized the funniest part about this isn't even kimmel's video or kanye's crazy response. 

the funniest thing is just thinking about kanye creating a meme to insult jimmy kimmel

•••

September 27, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Some of you actually think white people hate kanye west. Idk what planet you guys live on but kanye west gets absolutely no love in black neighborhoods in nyc or boston aside from a small group of young white washed hipster kids. You are far more likely to hear kanye bumping at some white kids house party. Drive through bedstuy or crown heights or brownsville and see if anyone fucks with kanye, then see how much love this dude gets out in williamsburg. I've been under the impression that kanyes audience is primarily white.

He did it again. 5* post
September 27, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
kbos

they should get kanye to be on comedy central roast and see how it goes
Word to ASAP junior.

That shit would be extremely successful and entertaining. He would never agree too it doe.
September 27, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
oneallah

Ever since you niggas found out Kanye goes on hypebeast, there's gotta be a new kanye thread everyday. 
he didnt even say he goes to the forums,
he says he just views the shit in the news section if something about him comes up, which it does every 5 mins
September 27, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
Vancouver

who knows this shit could be a set up by both of em... most of jimmys shit is all fake. the twerk vid, lie witness news, etc. may be reaching wouldnt be surprised one bit, aint ruling it out.
September 27, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
kbos

^
not even reaching shits a good possibility.
September 28, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
nat turner

only did it for ratings. look how big and popular this scene has become and i never watch kimmel

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.