Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
suparise71

im in that mood where all i want is a girlfriend, im okay with getting them like i know how to make them attracted to me i just dont know where to really meet them 

At my college my course is like really small and its in a separate building to the main college. Theres like only 2 fine looking bitches but there not my type.

None of my friends really hang out with any girls which sucks! and i have loads of friends all around my city who i roll with but again none of the groups hang out with any bitches. the group of friends who live by me just smoke weed and are super lazy like they litterally depend on weed, the friends down the other end of the city go to partys regularly (i went to one last night with them and its been a long time seeing everyone who was there) but the people i hang about with dont really hang with girls

My Facebook games ugh! i dont ever use it and i havent posted in like months, ive never really cared for facebook tbh

the only way really for me is to get a job but my job hunting game sucks bruh cause i havent had any work exp but i want to go meet them bitches like tomorrow,

And after the party last night it made me wanna go out with girls like every day cause i find it so fun pulling girls and making them attracted to me and knowing there interested in you, and again i fucked up! because i didnt ask for there numbers and i left them last night with that gutted feeling.

So i just need some advice on where to pick up girls also the advice will help others whos got the same problem as me

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 31, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
shnoosetheboose

tracy we all know you were sittin at home jerkin it last night quit frontin
August 31, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
suparise71

not really other wise i would of been posting on here last night

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Tony Montana

- Tracy Jackson
That was just a cover up though. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson
That was just a cover up though. 
why would i cover it up? and im on no fap! i wanna get my hunger points up!

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Sentimental

Blackpeoplemeet.comcool

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

August 31, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
suparise71

Yo it actually sucks not having any bitches you can contact!

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
craigsagersuit

im in that mood where all i want is a girlfriend
you already lost by making that statement. stop chasing after these hoes. stop "wanting" a girlfriend and just let nature take its course. don't be that guy making a fool outta himself just to get some generic ass pussy. stop trying to change yourself just so a woman will "like" you.  cause if you do, they sure ain't gonna respect you.

work on yaself, find you a hobby, read, do whatever helps to improve yourself mentally, physically, emotionally. these bitches ain't shit and you should be making yourself the prize. have them compete for your attention, not the other way around. if you take sex out of the equation when dealing with some of these women what are you really left with? most girls today can't cook, they don't wanna clean, they don't even have anything interesting to talk about other than bitching about how they "dislike their new coworker". 

steady improve yourself and just do you and they will come. and if let's say a chick comes into your life and she's disrespecting you, cut her off because you don't have any time for games. that's the thing too when you're someone who got his shit together, you're not jumping through fire just to get some attention from these women and you can easily cut her off and life still goes on. you got options. 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 31, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
AndreLutherKing

You seem to overthink this shit a lot. Getting girls is a lot easier once you stop thinking about it as much

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 31, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
rottensounds

Bars and clubs, if too young you gotta go a little harder - local activities, sure your college will do some sort of social shit too and bullshit. Gotta up your facebook game too, people are quick to judge and if they see 100 friends, 10 photos over 2 years and an inactive newsfeed doesn't look good.

◕ ◡ ◕ < yo momma )

August 31, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Pantic

Seeing it from a girls pov it must suck to have a thirsty ass tracy hit you up all the time. Just a thought
August 31, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Girls are terrible and most of the time do nothing but causse  you stress and make your  life shittier.Mixed with the fact that they're incapable of loving you unless they like your looks, if you make a lot of money and or if you have high status.You're not missing out  on much. You're just falling into the samee trap that most stupid men fall into which is the constant need for sex and validation from females. In conclusion, bitches ain't shit but hypergamous tricks.
August 31, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
suparise71

im in that mood where all i want is a girlfriend
you already lost by making that statement. stop chasing after these hoes. stop "wanting" a girlfriend and just let nature take its course. don't be that guy making a fool outta himself just to get some generic ass pussy. stop trying to change yourself just so a woman will "like" you.  cause if you do, they sure ain't gonna respect you.

work on yaself, find you a hobby, read, do whatever helps to improve yourself mentally, physically, emotionally. these bitches ain't shit and you should be making yourself the prize. have them compete for your attention, not the other way around. if you take sex out of the equation when dealing with some of these women what are you really left with? most girls today can't cook, they don't wanna clean, they don't even have anything interesting to talk about other than bitching about how they "dislike their new coworker". 

steady improve yourself and just do you and they will come. and if let's say a chick comes into your life and she's disrespecting you, cut her off because you don't have any time for games. that's the thing too when you're someone who got his shit together, you're not jumping through fire just to get some attention from these women and you can easily cut her off and life still goes on. you got options. 
Yeah this is some good advice bruh! i agree with everything you say, Im not a guy that will stand for a bitches bullshit or do everything just to please them and im not one of those niggas thats scared to go against what a girl says if i dont agree with them, in other words im not a yes man. I think my problem is that i over think stuff like getting girls to much and Andres right! im such a deep thinker i just need to learn not to otherthink things like this 

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
suparise71

Bars and clubs, if too young you gotta go a little harder - local activities, sure your college will do some sort of social shit too and bullshit. Gotta up your facebook game too, people are quick to judge and if they see 100 friends, 10 photos over 2 years and an inactive newsfeed doesn't look good.
Yo how do i up my facebook game bruh! It feels awkward posting because i havent posted in ages 

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
craigsagersuit

i would take a chill day at the beach, reading a book or something instead of dealing with some of these women. most of them bring nothing into your life but stress. they want that nikka who got a job, a car, a nice house, is funny, is adventurous, spontaneous, and yet what you get from her? some pussy that she hands out to everyone anyway? 

again, that's why you need hobbies and interests to occupy you. would rather hang out with the homies, chill, and just doing shit that I genuinely love to do instead of dealing with some of these women. worrying about whether my girl is where she says she is, going through her wack tests, arguing, nagging, having to worry about where to take her next, impressing her to make her stay. foh

plus there's simply no loyalty with some of em. you can be the most generous, caring ass dude helping her through all her shitty problems, building her up to be the best that she can be but lemme tell you when shit hits the fan and you're the one in need, they're gonna be scrambling to get out. she gonna be choppin it up with the next dude telling him how you don't treat her like how you used to.

nah, i'd rather have my piece of mind and my life stress free. 

edit: meant to quote frankie O

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 31, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
kbos

im in that mood where all i want is a girlfriend, im okay with getting them like i know how to make them attracted to me i just dont know where to really meet them 

At my college my course is like really small and its in a separate building to the main college. Theres like only 2 fine looking bitches but there not my type.

None of my friends really hang out with any girls which sucks! and i have loads of friends all around my city who i roll with but again none of the groups hang out with any bitches. the group of friends who live by me just smoke weed and are super lazy like they litterally depend on weed, the friends down the other end of the city go to partys regularly (i went to one last night with them and its been a long time seeing everyone who was there) but the people i hang about with dont really hang with girls

My Facebook games ugh! i dont ever use it and i havent posted in like months, ive never really cared for facebook tbh

the only way really for me is to get a job but my job hunting game sucks bruh cause i havent had any work exp but i want to go meet them bitches like tomorrow,

And after the party last night it made me wanna go out with girls like every day cause i find it so fun pulling girls and making them attracted to me and knowing there interested in you, and again i fucked up! because i didnt ask for there numbers and i left them last night with that gutted feeling.

So i just need some advice on where to pick up girls also the advice will help others whos got the same problem as me

- Tracy Jackson 

Tracy I feel for you. When you go to parties aren't there girls there though? Cuz I would say that's a good start I mean everybody gets a little fucked up you make eyes with a fine shorty and flirting evolves then you get the digits, text the girl on the smooth shit, and get the pussy. You might even find a keeper. Its always easier if your friends already know some girls but on the real you can do that shit on your own. I forgot you already said you done that the other night and you're good at that shit, so why not just do the same thing next time cept don't forget to get the digits, shit could solve your whole problem. Other thing is be optimistic cuz shit with females can pop off on days and at times where you least expect it. The girl I been banging the past month I really dig and I met her just cuz she was the hostess at a restaurant I went too. I asked if she wanted to kick it with us after work and drink some rum, she was with it and one thing lead to the next.

I hope that information is helpful for you and I hope your day improves.
August 31, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson 

Tracy I feel for you. When you go to parties aren't there girls there though? Cuz I would say that's a good start I mean everybody gets a little fucked up you make eyes with a fine shorty and flirting evolves then you get the digits, text the girl on the smooth shit, and get the pussy. You might even find a keeper. Its always easier if your friends already know some girls but on the real you can do that shit on your own. I forgot you already said you done that the other night and you're good at that shit, so why not just do the same thing next time cept don't forget to get the digits, shit could solve your whole problem. Other thing is be optimistic cuz shit with females can pop off on days and at times where you least expect it. The girl I been banging the past month I really dig and I met her just cuz she was the hostess at a restaurant I went too. I asked if she wanted to kick it with us after work and drink some rum, she was with it and one thing lead to the next.

I hope that information is helpful for you and I hope your day improves.
Thanks bruh! good advice man, i think i need to start working on my body i.e. doing exercises regularly, get a job and go from there. Its ashame none of my friends really wanna meet girls like i do cause it would be much more simpler but i guess sometime you have to do shit on your own

Also do yoy recon i should make my facebook account more active and if so how?

- Tracy Jackson 

August 31, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
oneallah

tracy................
i think u da best my bruh
August 31, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You niggas can do more than just this
August 31, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
kbos

Tracy bitches will fb stalk if they are into you so just don't have anything too stupid or corny up in there otherwise I don't really think fb matters that much.
August 31, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
ManyHenny

Good post.

Someone please revive the simpboi thread.
August 31, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
suparise71

Tracy bitches will fb stalk if they are into you so just don't have anything too stupid or corny up in there otherwise I don't really think fb matters that much.
Fuck it does seem pretty lame my facebook page 

Kbos sorry for this 21 Q shit, but last question should i remake a facebook page because i find my page corny

- Tracy Jackson

August 31, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
PersianRugs

Gotta up your facebook game too, people are quick to judge and if they see 100 friends, 10 photos over 2 years and an inactive newsfeed doesn't look good.
I never understood this love for FB. I guess it only applies to those still in high school.

Keep all your shit private. Life has been much more fun without it, imo.
August 31, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Kbos sorry for this 21 Q shit, but last question should i remake a facebook page because i find my page corny

- Tracy Jackson
At the same time I think you are who you are. Why should you have to hide yourself? End of the day all will be revealed as time goes on in a relationship
September 1, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
DaPark

Bruh I know you're from the UK and so am I so.
College here, its easy as fuck to make friends with girls while in sixth form. BTEC or A-level, you can make friends with any girl you meet. I regret not getting this girl's number from 2 classes I was in but was still in her tutor. I had no balls at all and still regret it.

Confidence is all you need brother, you could still be the ugliest nigga in your circle and still get the bitches.

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

September 1, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
kbos

- Tracy Jackson
i mean idk don't go crazy about it or nothing just make some minor adjustments where you need too. Like I said I don't really think fb matters that much I barely use it.
September 1, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Dunes

why not just delete your fb? that way there's nothing for them to even see

buy my stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208108

September 1, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
حريق

I've actually been in this situation, Twice. All I wanted was a bitch that I could call mine. I was one of those fuccbois that never actually approached a female in my life, I'm used to bitches coming after me. But that's when I was in school. See me, I'm not used to going to parties & all that dumb shit. I'm the nigga to sit up in his room & play 360 all day. My social life went down hill after I stopped w/ the whole school scene. All the bitches that did fuck with me, vanished because I ended up getting a girlfriend (NIGGA NEVER CUT OFF YOUR SUPPLY, BITCHES AIN'T SHIT). So after me & that broad broke up, I had no source of bitches. I couldn't hit no bitches up on fb because all the thirsty niggas are already in their inbox, I didn't go to parties, I ain't have shit. The best I can say is, wait it out. Let life take it's course & you'll eventually end up with a girl. Cannot be a thirst bucket, focus on other shit. An opportunity will come. & when it does, abuse it. 

Since me & that broad broke up, I ended up fucking with 4 other girls out of the blue & I eventually wifed one. 1 of them was an old friend that used to dig me all the way back in elementary, another I met through my nig & the bitch he was fucking with and the other 2 went to my old high school which I actually had enough courage to hit them up on facebook not knowing them at all & it worked. So in my experience with fb, unless you're some social butterfly or fb famous ass nigga, that's not the way to go 90% of the time. Girls would rather meet people in person than on fb due to the thirst. 1 of the girls I fucked with is a prime example. Her body wasn't all that but she was extra pretty & a lot of niggas are on her dick. Met her in person through my nig & things went well. I'd use fb as a last resort but be prepared to get that rejection. 

demdownvotestho

September 1, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
suparise71

I've actually been in this situation, Twice. All I wanted was a bitch that I could call mine. I was one of those fuccbois that never actually approached a female in my life, I'm used to bitches coming after me. But that's when I was in school. See me, I'm not used to going to parties & all that dumb shit. I'm the nigga to sit up in his room & play 360 all day. My social life went down hill after I stopped w/ the whole school scene. All the bitches that did fuck with me, vanished because I ended up getting a girlfriend (NIGGA NEVER CUT OFF YOUR SUPPLY, BITCHES AIN'T SHIT). So after me & that broad broke up, I had no source of bitches. I couldn't hit no bitches up on fb because all the thirsty niggas are already in their inbox, I didn't go to parties, I ain't have shit. The best I can say is, wait it out. Let life take it's course & you'll eventually end up with a girl. Cannot be a thirst bucket, focus on other shit. An opportunity will come. & when it does, abuse it. 

Since me & that broad broke up, I ended up fucking with 4 other girls out of the blue & I eventually wifed one. 1 of them was an old friend that used to dig me all the way back in elementary, another I met through my nig & the bitch he was fucking with and the other 2 went to my old high school which I actually had enough courage to hit them up on facebook not knowing them at all & it worked. So in my experience with fb, unless you're some social butterfly or fb famous ass nigga, that's not the way to go 90% of the time. Girls would rather meet people in person than on fb due to the thirst. 1 of the girls I fucked with is a prime example. Her body wasn't all that but she was extra pretty & a lot of niggas are on her dick. Met her in person through my nig & things went well. I'd use fb as a last resort but be prepared to get that rejection. 
good advice bruh it sucks when you have no bitches to contact but i guess it will be fun starting from scratch!

- Tracy Jackson

September 1, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
daytona squared

facebook dead bruh we gettin hoes off twitter now 

rip subprime

Please login first to reply.