[Official] Off-Topic Chat

July 23, 2013 @ 20:55:11
how does rothco pants fit ?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 23, 2013 @ 21:40:21
Check MTV's Latest New Artist On Air: Shogun Maverick ,March Of The Youth Starts Now.  
no

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 23, 2013 @ 22:13:19
The ether.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 23, 2013 @ 23:03:39
I would give up a pinky toe for a pair of Pony Skin Geobaskets

edit: both pinky toes
July 23, 2013 @ 23:14:59
mackness is very highfashun
in a good way
July 23, 2013 @ 23:16:25
I wish I could dress highfashun but ya boy doesn't have the funds so I stick to jap street/work wear inspired and admire the runway
July 23, 2013 @ 23:36:07
i lost my virginity on saturday
July 23, 2013 @ 23:37:31
i lost my virginity on saturday
details? No sus. Hate to be that guy but pics?
July 23, 2013 @ 23:46:27
I wish I could dress highfashun but ya boy doesn't have the funds so I stick to jap street/work wear inspired and admire the runway
fake it til you make it
July 23, 2013 @ 23:46:55
'fake it til you make it' me in a nutshell
July 23, 2013 @ 23:48:17
You do pretty well for a minim wage job lol seem pretty good at saving money. 
July 23, 2013 @ 23:58:16
I would have a pair of RO's by now but my parents can't justify letting me spend $1k on a pair of shoes at age 17/18
July 23, 2013 @ 23:59:08
Your money bro. 
July 24, 2013 @ 00:00:43
I respect my parents and don't really want to go radically against them, they've been good to me haha
July 24, 2013 @ 00:02:01
rick owens wife is ugly as fuck

July 24, 2013 @ 00:03:28
Michele Lamy is ugly, did you know Rick is half mexican and had a jewish dad? 
July 24, 2013 @ 00:03:41
today was my first day at work @ Red Lobster.

I'll be working fridays, sats, and sundays when school starts and they told me the average tips on those days are more than $50 a day. plus I could possibly get a promotion since all the college kids are leaving.
So, I'll be making about $80 a day. but only for 3 days a week. a lil better than minimum wage.

info on saving money for clothes?.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 24, 2013 @ 00:05:03
Michele Lamy is ugly, did you know Rick is half mexican and had a jewish dad? 
i dont care about that satanic brand, i rather rock pele pele and karl kani same fit and quality
July 24, 2013 @ 00:07:43
I respect my parents and don't really want to go radically against them, they've been good to me haha
That's good man do they buy you food and gas and stuff. I'm trying to get a better job so I can have more money to spend. I put a lot of my money into fixing my car and helping my family. 
July 24, 2013 @ 00:12:30
dream boxes
July 24, 2013 @ 00:24:28
That's good man do they buy you food and gas and stuff. I'm trying to get a better job so I can have more money to spend. I put a lot of my money into fixing my car and helping my family. 
They buy me food and I don't drive a car (I have a motorcycle) which I pay for my own gas and my college is covered by scholarships and stuff ionno
July 24, 2013 @ 00:25:02
Rick's probably my favorite designer I would never wear fake RO (or fake anything for that matter) lol 
Also dreamboxes are easy to tell the difference no perforated toe cap is an easy giveaway
July 24, 2013 @ 00:36:08
anyone know where to cop black/white nike free run 2's?
also, how do they fit? i'm a size 8 in vans. should i go with an 8 in the free run's?

ig quinnandres

July 24, 2013 @ 00:49:44
They buy me food and I don't drive a car (I have a motorcycle) which I pay for my own gas and my college is covered by scholarships and stuff ionno
Fashow most of my money goes to food lol 
July 24, 2013 @ 01:18:29
Would you say I'd be safe if I got a 46 in CPs because my jordans run at 46. 
Always size down one for Common Projects, and pretty much any other sneaker that uses the same sole...Raf Simons, KVA, Buttero etc

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 24, 2013 @ 01:29:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
today was my first day at work @ Red Lobster.

I'll be working fridays, sats, and sundays when school starts and they told me the average tips on those days are more than $50 a day. plus I could possibly get a promotion since all the college kids are leaving.
So, I'll be making about $80 a day. but only for 3 days a week. a lil better than minimum wage.

info on saving money for clothes?.
fixing to start working at RL if whataburger doesn't give me more hours. lol.

i dont get on as uch as i used too. been playing too much xbox and smokin too much weed. tomorrow is a month before me and my gf / baby mamas anniversary lol. working on that clothing line.

TO JON: my bad i never saw that reply. nahh it isn't gonna be like supreme lmfao wtf. i have a few ideas, but i gotta watermark the shit out of them before i post them on here, i dont trust these niggas. fuck around and see my design i'd kill someone. and i know you live in HTX lol we talked about this. I'm still sayin the tx niggas should fuck around and chill. drop acid and meet in a mall somewhere in austin lol.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 24, 2013 @ 01:32:05
Would you say I'd be safe if I got a 46 in CPs because my jordans run at 46. 
Always size down one for Common Projects, and pretty much any other sneaker that uses the same sole...Raf Simons, KVA, Buttero etc
vans,
July 24, 2013 @ 01:42:27
yo im boutta buy fake shoes ion give a fuck what anyone thinks of me for that, but how do you think they will hold up ($120 suede balenciaga arena fakes off ioffer) 
July 24, 2013 @ 01:48:46
yo im boutta buy fake shoes ion give a fuck what anyone thinks of me for that, but how do you think they will hold up ($120 suede balenciaga arena fakes off ioffer) 
damn son, my mom accidentally bought me a pair of fake bapes back in the day... can't hate. but with fakes thats the problem, you don't know the quality. they could look good and fall apart. thats why you pay for the name. i wouldnt spend 120 on fakes personally, but i also dont fucks with balenciaga. never even loooked at it before.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Please login first to reply.
x