Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 20, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
DStyles

You're probably ugly so wife that up.

She's probably your GF don't lie nikka

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 20, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Mr_Chukes

To all Yall sayin I'm a dickur just salty u ain't gettin gifts for free. It takes a real nigga who has a way with words,xwho handles situation like this with finesse, and above all has dat alpha mentality.. stay jealous bitches and to all my fellow real niggas tellin me to milk it, best believe ima do that. Salute
Is this really coming from the same nigga who was sad about not having a prom date. 
May 20, 2013 @ 04:58 PM

Inactive

To all Yall sayin I'm a dickur just salty u ain't gettin gifts for free. It takes a real nigga who has a way with words,xwho handles situation like this with finesse, and above all has dat alpha mentality.. stay jealous bitches and to all my fellow real niggas tellin me to milk it, best believe ima do that. Salute
you AFC, I am the AMOG, faggot
May 20, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
SilvioDante

just seen you from canada the bitches up there are crazy. Was talking to a broad from kitchner ontario or some shit way back in 03 online made that bitch fall in love took a 4 day bus ride out to LA let me hit it for days on end. Sent her ass back got a tattoo with my name said she loved me and i cut her off lol Bitch would send me clothes money and all sorts of shit. Even got her to buy me gear for sports.
May 20, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
oneallah

get her to buy u a box logo and get some head, than leave
u aint being a dick
May 20, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
oneallah

Flip the roles, lets say you were dropping money on a girl, she never domes you up, never shows feelings towards you, and only is hitting you up when she wants something, how would you feel?
no smart man would buy anything for a bitch if she wasnt giving him anything in exchange
no smart man chould buy anything for a woman who isnt his mother
May 20, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
It's Only Hype

just seen you from canada the bitches up there are crazy. Was talking to a broad from kitchner ontario or some shit way back in 03 online made that bitch fall in love took a 4 day bus ride out to LA let me hit it for days on end. Sent her ass back got a tattoo with my name said she loved me and i cut her off lol Bitch would send me clothes money and all sorts of shit. Even got her to buy me gear for sports.

May 20, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
SilvioDante

Bitch was a whore picked her up from bus depot first time meeting her i got head on the way home lol.

Now shes married to some dude with same name as me and still has the ink haaaaa 4 kids and everything would still pipe her though gotta look for pics for HB fam.
May 20, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
valleyla

You came on an internet forum for validation in what you were doing.

You are no "real nigga" lmfao
May 20, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
totalespionage

Man Look! Fuck all of that babyshit soft cliche "What if it was the other way around" BS. Get as much as you can before she catches on to you. One of my homeboys was in this type of situation for like 6 months. Dude had no job or any means of consistent income, but had every pair of Jays that released back in 09' including the spacejams (yes the bitch camped out for just to buy this broke ass nigga some shoes). He ended up cutting her off because the guilt was too much for him to handle but if it was me...fuck that I would have kept it going until she smartened up. I know my view on this situation is kind of fucked up but think about all of these bitches out here using their pussy power to make hoe niggas trick almost endless amounts of money and barely get some throat let alone the pussy. One nigga turning the tables on these hoes won't hurt IMHO.    
May 20, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
valleyla

Man Look! Fuck all of that babyshit soft cliche "What if it was the other way around" BS. Get as much as you can before she catches on to you. One of my homeboys was in this type of situation for like 6 months. Dude had no job or any means of consistent income, but had every pair of Jays that released back in 09' including the spacejams (yes the bitch camped out for just to buy this broke ass nigga some shoes). He ended up cutting her off because the guilt was too much for him to handle but if it was me...fuck that I would have kept it going until she smartened up. I know my view on this situation is kind of fucked up but think about all of these bitches out here using their pussy power to make hoe niggas trick almost endless amounts of money and barely get some throat let alone the pussy. One nigga turning the tables on these hoes won't hurt IMHO.    
"Women do this to men and it's wrong! But yo, you should do it too. Get back at those dirty females!"
May 21, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
No Fuxx Given

Is this really coming from the same nigga who was sad about not having a prom date. 
still got some dat night doe fuck nigga

Fly on little wing

May 21, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
No Fuxx Given

Wtf u doin back anyway i thought u got ethered faggot dont think we forgot about that

Fly on little wing

May 21, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
DStyles

Wtf u doin back anyway i thought u got ethered faggot dont think we forgot about that

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.