Your worst encounter with an Odd Future fan

April 10, 2013 @ 04:01:40
I remember I was listening to metal core on my ipod while on the train and I guess the sound was leaking. I was changing songs so I could hear what people around me and this white kid dressed EXACTLY like Tyler said "oh god wtf is that shit" and his phaggot friends who still wore generic streetwear brands like 10 deep and crooks laughed, I ignored it like a real nigga would and he got off 2 stops later. 

I was on vacation in some bumfuck town in quebec and there was this old ass abandoned gas station that had "Kill people. Burn shit. Fuck school." spray painted on it. 

Moral of the story, OF is ok but holy shit their fans are almost as bad as juggalos. 
youre a pussy you got scared of a tyler the creator stan LMAO

free max b 2013

April 10, 2013 @ 04:08:26
I remember I was listening to metal core on my ipod while on the train and I guess the sound was leaking. I was changing songs so I could hear what people around me and this white kid dressed EXACTLY like Tyler said "oh god wtf is that shit" and his phaggot friends who still wore generic streetwear brands like 10 deep and crooks laughed, I ignored it like a real nigga would and he got off 2 stops later. 

I was on vacation in some bumfuck town in quebec and there was this old ass abandoned gas station that had "Kill people. Burn shit. Fuck school." spray painted on it. 

Moral of the story, OF is ok but holy shit their fans are almost as bad as juggalos. 
I could kick your ass in a fight. I took an introductory Muay Thai class and I can bench press my bodyweight for 20 reps. Hide behind a computer screen pussy, I'll be at the gym lifting heavy and sipping on my BCAA'S intraworkout for maximum gainz.
April 10, 2013 @ 04:36:37

I could kick your ass in a fight. I took an introductory Muay Thai class and I can bench press my bodyweight for 20 reps. Hide behind a computer screen pussy, I'll be at the gym lifting heavy and sipping on my BCAA'S intraworkout for maximum gainz.
Then why didnt you kick my ass when I clowned you on the train?

free max b 2013

April 10, 2013 @ 04:41:03
Because real g's move in silence like lasagna 
Please login first to reply.
x