Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 25, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Ruthless

Can we have the name of the father? Or did you just search on facebook the name andre king and make up all the server/ip stuff, to look like you did something.
Honestly dont see what giving you the parent's names would do for you guys. If you don't believe me then fine but im not tryna get his family potentially involved.

proof is in the pudding. Guilty until proven innocent. Andre wont post tagged pics because he is who i just exposed

Let me see those downvotes

March 25, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
theglory

them jehri curls dont make yu hansum b.

"jehri curls"

March 25, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
AndreLutherKing

I guess I'll just knock these allegations off really quick before any actually thinks that is me.

Damn Son different last name & state

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 25, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
EEK A LURKER

Can we have the name of the father? Or did you just search on facebook the name andre king and make up all the server/ip stuff, to look like you did something.
Honestly dont see what giving you the parent's names would do for you guys. If you don't believe me then fine but im not tryna get his family potentially involved.
So we can trace back methods for reliability; cause currently you searched a name on facebook, and chose a dude.

.wa do dem.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
Ruthless

I guess I'll just knock these allegations off really quick before any actually thinks that is me.

Not a tagged pic. The G could be your middle name

March 25, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
REVS

So we can trace back methods for reliability; cause currently you searched a name on facebook, and chose a dude.

It's sad how interested and determined you are to investigate this.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
theglory

Andre G. King?

Dats not enuff proof bruh. Post full name or tagged pic.
March 25, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

[EXPOSE]
Realigned prompt on HB webserver, pulled up pretty much everyones IP address & Name attached to the Internet Service Provider. Facebooked the name, was the father of an Andre King. Jackpot.
Info Provided.

Andre King, 19.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Attended Mountain Vista High School
Single.

[/EXPOSE]
You went through all that trouble just to find pictures of a dude who purposefully put them on the internet for other people to see. O shit my bad B, I typed more than 4 words. I ain't a real nigga no moe.
March 25, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Ruthless

look everybody the irrelevant nigga comes in a thread to talk shit once again

March 25, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
Black Jew

Andre Gluther King?
March 25, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
theglory

Andre Glans King?
March 25, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

look everybody the irrelevant nigga comes in a thread to talk shit once again
I'm not talking shit. I'm pointing out facts.
March 25, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
EEK A LURKER

It's sad how interested and determined you are to investigate this.

.wa do dem.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
Black Jew

in all fairness, dude in the pic lookin like a young Justin Timberlake. pause.
I bet he's swimming in pussy.
March 25, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
AndreLutherKing

I just don't crave the attention enough to post a tagged pic.

Y'all will see my face soon enough

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 25, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
theglory

I just don't crave the attention enough to post a tagged pic.

Y'all will see my face soon enough
smh askin for acquaintances(cuz u dun have actual friends) to pose as you
March 25, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
theglory

Andre Ginobili King?
March 25, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
AndreLutherKing

Andre Ginobili King?
Actually laughed at this one

March 25, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Efil4zaggin

Andre is black.

:0

March 25, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
theglory

Andre is black.
or so he claims
March 25, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
eidaow

[EXPOSE]
Realigned prompt on HB webserver, pulled up pretty much everyones IP address & Name attached to the Internet Service Provider. Facebooked the name, was the father of an Andre King. Jackpot.
Info Provided.

Andre King, 19.
Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Attended Mountain Vista High School
Single.

[/EXPOSE]
would've had me convinced, but andre is from nevada lol

~ h a n s u m ~

March 25, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
theglory

Hansum Boys is jus a bunch of pinoys pretending to be black on the internet
March 25, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
veryrareandbased

Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

Too bad if y'all were on the blogtv sessions, this nigga Andre would call up bitches and before they answer some long distant machine says "calling from Inglewood" or someshit like that. This nigga put Colorado. 

Not swift. I bet you dont even have box logos.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 25, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

damn what has hb become? we now killing our own kind? see why ktt thinks badly of us? sad my brothers will go against each other 
March 25, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
veryrareandbased

And the fact that niggas on here tryna expose and try extra hard to find info on a MAN you dont even know on a FORUM is beyond me. and the fact that mans like @theglory and these so called "lurkers" come out of the closet just for these "Hansum Shots" just to say we lame. LMAO. damn b 

To be honest with y'all. Have you mans ever read the thread title of what we do "go to this dudes livestream and TROLL" . Y'all got caught and having yall make threads just to prove a point you aint mad but you really are. 

March 25, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
veryrareandbased

Nice attempt by OP. LMAO

Too bad if y'all were on the blogtv sessions, this nigga Andre would call up bitches and before they answer some long distant machine says "calling from Inglewood" or someshit like that. This nigga put Colorado. 

Not swift. I bet you dont even have box logos.
hop off dick though ugly ass

-john
Andre my nigga. Thats the difference between me and your snake type ass(pause) lil nigga.

March 25, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

damn what has hb become? we now killing our own kind? see why ktt thinks badly of us? sad my brothers will go against each other 
Who gives a fuck what ktt thinks. What a faggot ass forum. Brothers? We don't even know you nigga.
March 25, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Who gives a fuck what ktt thinks. What a faggot ass forum. Brothers? We don't even know you nigga.
lol 2013 member suck me faggot 
March 25, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Alright brother. Let's stop the hostility and let's bring the community closer together. 
March 25, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
craigsagersuit

And the fact that niggas on here tryna expose and try extra hard to find info on a MAN you dont even know on a FORUM is beyond me. and the fact that mans like @theglory and these so called "lurkers" come out of the closet just for these "Hansum Shots" just to say we lame. LMAO. damn b 

To be honest with y'all. Have you mans ever read the thread title of what we do "go to this dudes livestream and TROLL" . Y'all got caught and having yall make threads just to prove a point you aint mad but you really are. 
t

lettem keep firing. theyll run out of bullets

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.