February 21, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
shakintheD

having enough alcohol is key, no one really gives a fuck if its shitty
good music

someone should make an hb slap mix
February 21, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
teov

Pussy/Weed/Alcohol and a Nintendo Wii 

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

February 21, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
Brian@ONLY

bath salts, jar of peanut butter, and a dog
February 21, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
chief

Alcohol, don't matter what kind, Steel Reserve is pretty good.
Weed
And I think the most important, good company. 1 fuck boy can ruin a whole party.
God damn this honestly couldn't be more true. The party I mentioned in my other comment where we had 200+ people, the cops knew of it from facebook (tight knit college town, so they know of almost any huge party through facebook), and they were totally cool with the party (it's basically a party school so they know parties happen so they try to keep them safe rather than shut them down) as long as we kept people out of the alley next to our house because it's public property. So i'm talking to the cops in the alley, and this piece of shit fuck literally throws a beer bottle at one of the cop's heads from out porch. At that point they go "alright well at this point I think you know we gotta shut it out" (I ain't even mad cause shit would have eventually started to get out of control cause people were flooding in from every direction).  They gave us 10 minutes to kick everyone out or they were going to intervene, which we did.

But like you said, that one fucker can absolutely ruin a party for everyone else

•••

February 21, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
bobby

surprised no some has said jungle juice. that and helly blunts.
February 21, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
KiddCoast

Invite a gay dude. seriously. he will invite a TRUCKLOAD of bitches and they'll feel more comfortable. cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

February 21, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
thesupergoodlife

My man Chief came through with that knowledge. I'll vouch for that hide your expensive shit, threw a party a couple years ago at my parents house and our TV got fucked up, not a good look.
February 21, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
oneallah

^^^^^
I heard if muslims party they don't get all them virgins when they blow themselves up
nope, we get more virgins

Please login first to reply.