Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 17, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
dakingnutz

Pretty self explanatory unless you were drop as a child.
Just keep contributing

If the world really ended this month, wouldn't shit be easier ? there's no stress, no bills no nothing. You just get to chill with your fam, friends, and bitches up in heaven for the rest of eternity copping imaginary box logos and posting them on imaginary HB for imaginary votes.

Another one is, what if a nigga completely shaved wehatelondons eyebrows ? like how long would it take that enchanted forest to grow back ?
December 17, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
bugzzz

suspended

First off, ur assuming Heaven is real. 2ndly if the biblical "Heaven" is real i dont think id be quite like u think it would.
And ud be sent to hell anyways w/ me and 99.99% of HB.

That 2nd thought however is rly intriguing. If a tree falls in wehatelondons eyebrows, does it make a sound?
December 17, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
dakingnutz

First off, ur assuming Heaven is real. 2ndly if the biblical "Heaven" is real i dont think id be quite like u think it would.
And ud be sent to hell anyways w/ me and 99.99% of HB.

That 2nd thought however is rly intriguing. If a tree falls in wehatelondons eyebrows, does it make a sound?
lmao damn boy , calm down with college teachings, it was just a random thought. No need to whip out the encyclopedia on me.

lol @ your second comment tho

Please login first to reply.