Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 1, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
Jet Jaguar

I'm most likely opening a bank account with Bank of America either today online or monday.

I just want some advice on which bank is better and offers better programs, less fees etc. I also want a savings account but I don't know if it's worth it.

eBanking is what I'm leaning towards as I think I wont ever get a monthly fee.

FUCK YOU NIGGA I ONLY WEAR DIOR.

December 2, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Legit Shit

BoA is a great bank. I believe I have a student account or some shit where there's no monthly fees or a minimum amount required to have in the bank. Look into that. I would go to the bank directly and sit with an SSS and see what they recommend for your particular situation. I'm pretty sure online banking is standard with whatever account you get

upthefunk

December 2, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

BOA is trash well from a miltary stand point cause they aint in every city and waiting on cards is trash i got 2 bank accounts with seperate banks *usaa and armed forces* and 4 walmart burner cards for the preme

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

December 2, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

always go with a federal bank bruh coastal federal is the best.

:)

December 2, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Legit Shit

There's a BoA everywhere I go, including the small ATM's at local malls and shit so that's a personal problem. And with new accounts or when you lose a card you go to the banking center and they give you a temp card until your permanent one comes in the mail (~1 week). Pretty reasonable I think

upthefunk

December 2, 2012 @ 12:29 AM
petrol

usaa >

don't be fooling
December 2, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

December 2, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

@wehatelondon whats the benefit of burner cards for sup
December 2, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

my home of record card is tn
im in CO *supreme only ships to your billing address* so i got the address set to the home of some of my sgts
and i need multiple cards to order multiple items
but most of the time i just bidget myself and only use my burner cards
that boy got saving skills

December 2, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^Trueee
December 2, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Jet Jaguar

The USAA teen-checking shit looks good, better than BoA but how can I deposit cash? I never see an atm or bank or whatever. It says you can deposit checks at UPS stores, but i need to deposit cash.

Edit: sad I guess I have to stick to BoA, shit seems like too much of a hassle

December 2, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
Jamie Dimon

For student checking accounts, most banks have pretty much the same things so just pick the one has most locations for you. Being in NYC, I have Citi and Chase accounts. Interest rates are going to be lower than inflation rate at every bank so everyone's losing money leaving it in the bank.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

December 2, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Yee.

csah yo checks at check into cash and buy a safe keep control of your money fuck mega banks they tryna enslave you. buy a gun and keep it in that safe too then buy gold.
December 2, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
Fitch

1. Since when did opening a bank account mean financially savvy?

2. Stay away from BoA!!! Any bank but them and Wells Fargay. Chase is starting to get fucking retarded too.

I personally use Ally Bank (formerly GMAC) and have yet to be charged any fees. Have had an interest checking account and a money market savings account for over a year and a half with them. They, like others, are an online bank though, NO locations. So if you don't feel comfortable not being able to make cash deposits, stick to a brick-and-mortar bank. On the plus side, I get free atm use nationwide at any location, and higher interest rates (which are still fucking low)!
December 2, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
me>u

How about Capital One? Im thinking about opening my first bank account there and getting my first debit card.

instagram: funthera

December 2, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
Jet Jaguar

^ No locations near me to look into it

I narrowed it down to bank of america and US Bank. I would get an online one like Ally or USAA but I don't have a legit job, i get paid in cash.

thanks for all the replies though.

Please login first to reply.