FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 25, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
bugzzz

suspended

Dat feel man, when u feel u aint got no one in dis world...
I jus finished spending dough on swag and shit and now im going back to the TV and computer... cuz dem things is all a nigga has rite now sad
November 25, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
bugzzz

suspended

"wuts the good of havin all this swag when u aint got friends to share it wit?" - bugzzz

^^deep ass quote
November 25, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
JohnvHarrison

Don't worry, box logos will drop and keep you warm.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

November 25, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
davontetreyvonte

Filthy ass nigga, you don't get bitches, bitches get you. Sock that bitch out with it my nigga. Man up, bitch ass bill cosby havin ass nigga. Get off this site 'n fuck find that bitch that you'd put it in the doo-doo fo. Trilly Church. Real trill.

You'll be good my nigga. Jafeel that? Thats that feeling you get in yo dick when the bitch is on top and around you my nigga.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

November 25, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
AndreLutherKing

OP don't off yourself

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 25, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
unemployed

Filthy ass nigga, you don't get bitches, bitches get you. Sock that bitch out with it my nigga. Man up, bitch ass bill cosby havin ass nigga. Get off this site 'n fuck find that bitch that you'd put it in the doo-doo fo. Trilly Church. Real trill.

You'll be good my nigga. Jafeel that? Thats that feeling you get in yo dick when the bitch is on top and around you my nigga.

WHATTTTTTT MAH NIGGUH U BACK !! cool
November 25, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
craigsagersuit

i jafeel

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 25, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

I cant know the feel
I gets bitches

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

November 25, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
unemployed

I cant know the feel
I gets bitches