Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
E Styles

and by cheat i mean smash, kiss, text with sexual intentions, etc.

I dont believe anyone who regularly dates hasnt cheated in any way shape or form. I used to be like that but i deadass kept finding out bitches were either hittin up other niggas & shit so now idgaf I do it too and now it doesnt bother me if something goes down
October 23, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Gilly Suits

Never cheated on my girlfriend of 3 years... I have flirted with girls due to being a successful wingman but right after they sneak their target away I disappear away from the site. I see no point in cheating just break up with them and stay single. Then you can do whatever you want with no remorse.

As for girls hitting up niggas behind your back -that is the company you attract. Most niggas would say it's beta to work out problem with your girl but it's more beta not to mention childish to not confront her and play games like I can show you up. Dump the bitch, stay single till you find better.

Culective.com //

October 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
dmwalking

Damn. Never considered the texting thing "cheating."

EDIT: haven't done that in the past year though. I been good. I used to have a major problem with that. Never physically cheated on my woman, but I did have that text/social media problem for a while.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 23, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
E Styles

Damn. Never considered the texting thing "cheating."

EDIT: haven't done that in the past year though. I been good. I used to have a major problem with that. Never physically cheated on my woman, but I did have that text/social media problem for a while.

Yeah i mean imo if ima text a girl about fucking & shit all explicit like.. Id probably do it in real life as soon as i was given the chance

Never cheated on my girlfriend of 3 years... I have flirted with girls due to being a successful wingman but right after they sneak their target away I disappear away from the site. I see no point in cheating just break up with them and stay single. Then you can do whatever you want with no remorse.

As for girls hitting up niggas behind your back -that is the company you attract. Most niggas would say it's beta to work out problem with your girl but it's more beta not to mention childish to not confront her and play games like I can show you up. Dump the bitch, stay single till you find better.

woah dont get me wrong ive ended it within minutes of whenever i find out she did something scandalous. I just used to get butthurt as all hell when it happened. Now, i do it too, and when a girl does something scandalous its like.. well i wasnt playing by the rules either so why get mad
October 23, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Gilly Suits

First mistake you made was giving hoes the title after you knew you weren't gonna "play by the rules" either.

Culective.com //

October 23, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
E Styles

First mistake you made was giving hoes the title after you knew you weren't gonna "play by the rules" either.

and whys that? I like the relationship shit.. but now that I know that theres a slim to nonexistant chance she isnt hitting up side niggas, fuck it
October 23, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
Gilly Suits

You are staying to yourself I need to be in a relationship but I could truly do without w/e girl is you are with. So why not just establish fcuk buddy/"best friend" (not to be confused with friend zoned "best friend") relationship then you get to spend time together and also fcuk.

Culective.com //

October 23, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
E Styles

Thats what im doing at the moment actually. Im just saying that now, when i do get into something more serious than this, Im not going to break my neck avoiding temptation like I used to
October 23, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
dmwalking

@ruthless But yo, change your avi though. Giving off that gay vibe strongly. Haha.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 23, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
E Styles

this man is my idol no homo
October 23, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Do you even lift

Damn Lex Steele, I expected better from you bro.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
camron

I dont believe anyone who regularly dates hasnt cheated in any way shape or form. I used to be like that but i deadass kept finding out bitches were either hittin up other niggas & shit so now idgaf I do it too and now it doesnt bother me if something goes down

How can you even think of being pres.when you're already involved in scandals???? this is damaging evidence.If you will cheat on you're girl you will cheat on the people.smh
October 23, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
E Styles

How can you even think of being pres.when you're already involved in scandals???? this is damaging evidence.If you will cheat on you're girl you will cheat on the people.smh

Dont mix my personal life with my duty as president. How I treat my significant other has absolutely no correlation to how I plan to treat the whole Hypebeast community come november 6th when i am elected.

Ruthless 2012
October 23, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
chiptharip

whats the point of a relationship when you fuck other girls? just stay single if you want to fuck around
October 23, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

whats the point of a relationship when you fuck other girls? just stay single if you want to fuck around

this. I've never cheated on a girl i've been with, i find no point in that. For the simple fact that i choose a girl because i like her for more than her looks, it wouldn't make sense to fuck around and loose a girl i find interesting and have a connection with and seeing myself with her for a long time because i wanna be selfish. if i felt that way i would just leave her.

:)

October 23, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
snickersnee

i did
October 23, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
th3kid

this. I've never cheated on a girl i've been with, i find no point in that. For the simple fact that i choose a girl because i like her for more than her looks, it wouldn't make sense to fuck around and loose a girl i find interesting and have a connection with and seeing myself with her for a long time because i wanna be selfish. if i felt that way i would just leave her.

"It's easy not to cheat when no one wants to fuck you."
October 24, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Legit Shit

Lol^

I've never physically cheated. And I take pride in that.
I don't agree with the text shit. I can talk all the shit I want to another bitch, but if we don't do anything then it ain't cheating yamean. It's just having that other girl on the side in case shit hits the fan with the 1st one

upthefunk

October 24, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
backlikethat

I never understood the point in cheating. Guess I have good morals. cool
October 24, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
hooper

been more than a year and i havent cheated on either one of my girlfriends yet
October 24, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
PrettyGawd

Dead
October 24, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Your dicks aint wet

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 24, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
Ferdi

on topic doe: never cheated in my life and on my current girl.
October 24, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
SilvioDante

Had the gooma riding me while i answered the phone cause gf was calling felt kinda bad for a second then looked back down and said fuck it,
October 24, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
chrisxstone

I never understood the point in cheating. Guess I have good morals. cool
this

Fight me

October 24, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
$$$$$

I cheated on every girl I think I ever dated sad
October 24, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Lol^

I don't agree with the text shit. I can talk all the shit I want to another bitch, but if we don't do anything then it ain't cheating yamean. It's just having that other girl on the side in case shit hits the fan with the 1st one

So you would be okay with your girlfriend texting some other dude like that then?
October 24, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
B Low Brown

Lol^

So you would be okay with your girlfriend texting some other dude like that then?

This.. I'd be pissed if I found out my bitch is sexting some nigga idk bout y'all

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 24, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
swervin

Lol^

she won't do that if you let her know what's up
October 24, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
trevxv3

I got black out drunk and cheated on my (now ex) girlfriend with my best friends ex gf at the time..... prolly one of the worst weekends of my life.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Please login first to reply.