Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 15, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
TruthOnly

bruh, for da past 2months me nd my nikkaz been hittin up all da bars nd shit twice a week but all we do iz just be by da bar counter chilin watchin da game wen in reality all of uz iz skared of approachin dat pussy

sahnnn i thought i was a die hard fan watchin da baseball playoffs not gettin distracted by hoes wit mynikkaz but relle iz juz an excuse for uz to pu$$y out.....bruh....im 23 nd aint neva had a tungue on my dick...wht shuld i do
October 15, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

Kill urself
Its the only way

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

October 15, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
TruthOnly

"I said lame niggas be quiet, lame niggas be quiet, lame niggas be quiet."

....i think he talk bout me and my nikkaz
October 15, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Maybe girls would talk to you if you didn't talk like a fucking retard.
October 15, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
popeyes

nah son theres nothing wrong with you. bars are the worst place to look for women. i learned that. fucking cliche movie scene bullshit. house parties are where it's at. being in a house changes the mood a bit. girls are more relaxed so they are more prone to hooking up.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

October 15, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
AndreLutherKing

Gets no pussy
Posts on hypebeast

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

who needs chicks when u have swag
October 15, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Kilog

Get a prostitute.
October 15, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
popeyes

but why do you keep using your fake account to post this stuff though? use your real account.

October 15, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
Panther.

popeyes i thought you hated truthonly. you even had "truthonly is a fag" in your legendary sig at one point. what happened?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 15, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
popeyes

he is nothing compared to those who are currently in my sig. i find it scary that you know so much about me.

October 15, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
AndreLutherKing

he is nothing compared to those who are currently in my sig. i find it scary that you know so much about me.

Do you think I will ever make it in your sig?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 15, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
CrackPipeLips

walk up to a bitch, tell her nice shoes and ask if she wants to fuck. if she says no say its her loss and walk away. if she says yes, tell the bitch you only want her face, she can keep da puss.
October 15, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
popeyes

what was your original username? im not familiar with your current one.

October 15, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
AndreLutherKing

what was your original username? im not familiar with your current one.

I was always AndreLutherKing

October 15, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
unemployed

you should try with your best friend ex girlfriend
October 15, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
gakidou134

bruh, for da past 2months me nd my nikkaz been hittin up all da bars nd shit twice a week but all we do iz just be by da bar counter chilin watchin da game wen in reality all of uz iz skared of approachin dat pussy

sahnnn i thought i was a die hard fan watchin da baseball playoffs not gettin distracted by hoes wit mynikkaz but relle iz juz an excuse for uz to pu$$y out.....bruh....im 23 nd aint neva had a tungue on my dick...wht shuld i do

jesus christ..why do upper middle class white/pinoy/asian kids need to type like they're from south side chicago...
October 15, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Panther.

i bumped truthonlys thread in which you went off on him. i bumped it because he tried to diss me and i watched a rain of ether come down on his stupid dick discoloration threads.

also boland is gone

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

October 15, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
popeyes

wow we have so much history. we're practically sisters!

October 15, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
TruthOnly

lls panther this nikka got 1,301 posts n 5 fukkin months, nikka u live in miami, the bubble butt capital of amurrica get yo ass out da house for 1nce
October 15, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
AndreLutherKing

lls panther this nikka got 1,301 posts n 5 fukkin months, nikka u live in miami, the bubble butt capital of amurrica get yo ass out da house for 1nce

You do realize he has like 7 posts a day on average right? It really takes a lot of time to post 7 times

October 15, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
TruthOnly

^^^^^^^ lmaooooooooooooo nikka u mad cuz yo 2012 azz aint got not life either, damn yall n00bz got over 1,000 posts how? yall really talk bout golf wang and camp caps that much huh?
October 15, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
AndreLutherKing

^^^^^^^ lmaooooooooooooo nikka u mad cuz yo 2012 azz aint got not life either, damn yall n00bz got over 1,000 posts how? yall really talk bout golf wang and camp caps that much huh?
Naw I actually post real shit and I have like 3 posts a day on average. One of my points is probably equivalent to half of your shitty obvious ass troll posts combined

October 15, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
totalespionage

Dude the best advice I can give you that was given to me is to just accept this shit. Not everyone in life can be winners because there has to be losers in order to be winners. Just live your life, stop going to bars, and just live. Chasing pussy is just going to make the situation worse because you will put yourself into to many awkward moments that take a long time for the mental scar to heal. Honestly...buy a whole bunch of weed and get really high, makes me feel better IMO.
October 15, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
sharky

Dude the best advice I can give you that was given to me is to just accept this shit. Not everyone in life can be winners because there has to be losers in order to be winners. Just live your life, stop going to bars, and just live. Chasing pussy is just going to make the situation worse because you will put yourself into to many awkward moments that take a long time for the mental scar to heal. Honestly...buy a whole bunch of weed and get really high, makes me feel better IMO.

not sure if srs
October 15, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
CrackPipeLips

this is terrible fucking advice, dat defeatist attitude.

You just have to not give a shit.. the more you get rejected the less you'll care. dont dwell on past situations. if you're awkward person, then try and work on your conversation game... and if your friends are all lames and not committed to changing like you are, then fuck them. it looks really fucking wack when your at a bar with like 4 of your homies and NONe of you have the balls to go walk up to a chick.

honestly the only way these so called 'winners' pull bitches is through lots of trial and error, or they are really good looking, or they gettin paper... im no ladies man myself, but i can at least realize all this shit and try and make changes.. its a slow process doe.

EDIT: oh and if you want the easy way out, do coke. if you're like me, you become a master bitch wrangler when your high on blow. but caution, it will make your dick limp.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
dmwalking

This can't be life.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 15, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
totalespionage

You just have to not give a shit.. the more you get rejected the less you'll care. dont dwell on past situations. if you're awkward person, then try and work on your conversation game... and if your friends are all lames and not committed to changing like you are, then fuck them. it looks really fucking wack when your at a bar with like 4 of your homies and NONe of you have the balls to go walk up to a chick.

honestly the only way these so called 'winners' pull bitches is through lots of trial and error, or they are really good looking, or they gettin paper... im no ladies man myself, but i can at least realize all this shit and try and make changes.. its a slow process doe.

EDIT: oh and if you want the easy way out, do coke. if you're like me, you become a master bitch wrangler when your high on blow. but caution, it will make your dick limp.

I wasn't trying to sound defeated, I was just trying to give homie a real perspective. So what if you don't get bitches, does that really mean anything about you as a person...I didn't think so. I don't understand why niggas get all bent out of shape because they don't get bitches. Like getting bitches is what defines your life when there so much more to it. So what if you don't get bitches, and if anyone has anything to say about that then fuck em'. I swear niggas is slowly showing less and less backbone nowadays. Look, first thing is go out and buy lots of weed (it will help with the boredom), second don't go to bars or clubs or lounges. Third and most important, don't always go out with your friends all of the time. Find time for yourself and do things you would really like to do (unless going out with your friends is really what you like doing all of the time). Me, I like to go watch movies at IMAX theaters stoned out of my fucking mind.

Oh and srs
October 15, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
bugzzz

suspended

dont listen to this guy. lmao
October 15, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
CrackPipeLips

I wasn't trying to sound defeated, I was just trying to give homie a real perspective. So what if you don't get bitches, does that really mean anything about you as a person...I didn't think so. I don't understand why niggas get all bent out of shape because they don't get bitches. Like getting bitches is what defines your life when there so much more to it. So what if you don't get bitches, and if anyone has anything to say about that then fuck em'. I swear niggas is slowly showing less and less backbone nowadays. Look, first thing is go out and buy lots of weed (it will help with the boredom), second don't go to bars or clubs or lounges. Third and most important, don't always go out with your friends all of the time. Find time for yourself and do things you would really like to do (unless going out with your friends is really what you like doing all of the time). Me, I like to go watch movies at IMAX theaters stoned out of my fucking mind.

Oh and srs

i agree getting bitches isn't everything in life, and niggas do put way to much pressure on themselves to get bitches... but thats not to say that getting bitches isnt nice.. layin in bed with a fine breezy and gettin ya dick sucked all morning as great. and it should be experienced from time to time.

I am definitely more of an introverted person, and find it hard to spend all my time with another person.. so I can feel what you're saying.. but don't tell yourself you can't get bitches, cause anyone can get bitches, you just need to have a lil confidence.

Oh and im not talking bitches as in a diff chick every night of the week, if you wanna do that you'll probably contract some nice STDs. but i'd say try and get your fuck on at least once or twice a month.

Please login first to reply.