Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 6, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
MeroWavy

and im tired of arguing this kanye didn't put him on , record labels were trying to sign him atleast a month before kanye remixed "don't like" , his remix just made labels race to sign him

So... He put him on?

must have missed "record labels were trying to sign him atleast a month before kanye..."
September 6, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

and im tired of arguing this kanye didn't put him on , record labels were trying to sign him atleast a month before kanye remixed "don't like" , his remix just made labels race to sign him

So... He put him on?

must have missed "record labels were trying to sign him atleast a month before kanye..."

Kanye was hypin the nigga up before he remixed Don't Like too doe
September 6, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
koolgtrap

lol fuck this coon really. just legit kill these people they just a piece of shit.why act gangsta and shit i dont really get it just be nice to niggas and shit its much cooler
September 6, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Black Donald Trump

the nigga wasnt 8 and they didn't kill him lol get your facts up

lil jojo had been fuckin wit keef camp threatening them and what not recording videos of em chasing em around and shit , day later he ends up dead

live by the gun die by the gun is what he did , not saying he deserves it but with the life he was portraying it was only a matter of time

fuck this arrogant baby negro
dissing everyone in the game and you aint even in it yet how does that work
You can tell the nigga stupid when he disses the dude that put him on in the first place

this. im not sayin dude deserved to be killed but idk what he expected goin around video taping himself trying to punk known gangbangers/shooters and putting it on the internet.
September 6, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
The Fiasco

lol fuck this coon really. just legit kill these people they just a piece of shit.why act gangsta and shit i dont really get it just be nice to niggas and shit its much cooler

lmao they aren't acting gangster. fucking gbe is about that life and it's fucked up. dude has a 2 million dollar deal and he's still fucking around like he's a street coon. dude's gonna have a price on his head now though for real. there's a lotta niggas in chicago that need chief keef to survive but who knows how this is gonna a play out.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 6, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
Black Donald Trump

lmao they aren't acting gangster. fucking gbe is about that life and it's fucked up. dude has a 2 million dollar deal and he's still fucking around like he's a street coon. dude's gonna have a price on his head now though for real. there's a lotta niggas in chicago that need chief keef to survive but who knows how this is gonna a play out.

i dont think hes any more at risk now than he was before. he definitely didnt do the killing, i think he was in new york at the time, if anyone from gbe did it was reese and sd, and i dont think it was them either. you see their red camaro in the vid where jojo drives by and yells at them. supposedly an hour later he is killed by someone in a tan taurus. im thinkin it was some other black disciple banger.
September 6, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
damnwitless1

yeah I mean I'm sure it was as simple as Reese just putting the word out on his head but still these niggas is actin too crazy like they're really untouchable and they're SO not

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 6, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
DarianaGrande

its just like that nigga who beat up game

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 6, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Black Donald Trump

yeah I mean I'm sure it was as simple as Reese just putting the word out on his head but still these niggas is actin too crazy like they're really untouchable and they're SO not

i dont think theyre acting like theyre untouchable i think theyre just acting like southside chicago gangbangers.
September 7, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
straight2hell

Met keef @ pitchfork, dude is really that slow...this just affirms it lol, his posse (at least 20+) looked mad uncomfortable and out of place around so many white indie scene types that were everywhere backstage/VIP at pitchfork fest, didnt think nothing of it then but I guess it makes sense since dudes really bout that life

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

September 7, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
VinnyVega

had to have been hacked, this dude didnt write this shit

September 7, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Nah, Keef would be dumb enough to type that kind of shit.

Lil nigga was actin' tough and got laid down.
September 7, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
TheCityOfChi

People are stupid if they think Keef isn't doing the shit he raps about. Dude had a rap sheet at the age of 16
September 7, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
koolgtrap

bang bang
September 7, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Black Donald Trump

People are stupid if they think Keef isn't doing the shit he raps about. Dude had a rap sheet at the age of 16

ya for shooting at cops lol
September 7, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
justinslayer

Good , let them continue killing each other .
Chicago would be a better place with their presence gone .

That's not called being racist , it's called stereotyping -Dude from the misc

September 7, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
esjay

chi been fucked up .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

September 7, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

keef will be dead by the end of this year.

:)

September 7, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
justinslayer

keef will be dead by the end of this year.

I remember hearing something about some guys shooting up his house after Birdman asked if he wanted to work with him .

That's not called being racist , it's called stereotyping -Dude from the misc

September 7, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
BKBROWN

damn...

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 7, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
BKBROWN

So... He put him on?

"record labels" could mean extremely small labels
the remix probably caught the attention of larger labels

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

September 7, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
traggi

Nah, Keef would be dumb enough to type that kind of shit.

Lil nigga was actin' tough and got laid down.

Thing I always notice about these niggas is that they all frail as shit. They must clutch to those guns like Kim does black dick, because I'm damn sure they couldn't throw a punch worth a damn.
September 7, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
╒rozzy

we ain't gon' fight, our guns gon' fight

This is just sad... It's hard to feel bad for the kid. He was pretty much asking for it, you live by the gun you die by the gun. What's crazy to me is how young all these hoodlums are. Smh

September 7, 2012 @ 04:47 AM

Good , let them continue killing each other .
Chicago would be a better place with their presence gone .

This isn't how it works at all though

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

September 7, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 7, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Emid

Fool got aspergers
September 7, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
dyelawn

get it how you live it
September 7, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Thing I always notice about these niggas is that they all frail as shit. They must clutch to those guns like Kim does black dick, because I'm damn sure they couldn't throw a punch worth a damn.

Frail niggas do frail things.
September 7, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
JohnvHarrison

Fool just stupid

fixed

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 7, 2012 @ 07:58 AM
DarianaGrande

If Keef don't die he gone be on that Max B tip and get locked up before he has a chance to really blow up.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.