Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 16, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
LostJem

whats up what are your view points in stuff like that. i got a story about paranormal shit.

NOTE: what im typing up isnt no bullshit you can believe me if you want its your choice, i know some may believe me others may not. only reason im sharing is cuz we on the web and actually have a topic discussion never really told anyone except some close friends cuz others they think its a lie.

STORY:

around 2-3 years ago my dog died. his name was chico. he was a gangster little chihuahua with brown ears white body. had him when he was 1 lady was selling him because idk but i had him for 8 years.

anyways it was a saturday just like any other day my other dog(brothers actually) rambo was graduating puppy class at petsmart so i was occupied with that during the afternoon. got home relaxed watched cartoons and shit regular 14-15 year old stuff lol. decided to walk my chihuahua

never really walked him or took him out unfortunately due to living in a decently big house the stairs and everything was enough for him and he didnt like other dogs period. took him on a decent walk enjoyed it as we were approaching home he didnt wanna go home he turned around and walked the other way. picked him up and just walked back home. later on in the evening i was kickin it with my mom talking and i asked her. "Mom what if chico died." her response was "he's lived 8 years with us imagine that, he's part of the family." so with that said i felt a weird vibe upstairs. the way i can depict what this presence was, was a black figure with really long nails claws however you wanna call it. its not what i actually saw but thats the way i would describe what it was if i were to draw it. i told my mom lets go upstairs chico was chillin on my bed so i go over to him pet him you know and just share some more time with him. my mom is a very religious lady so she said a prayer or two and rubbed some holy water on his forehead and mine(weird i know but hey its how my mommy is) couple hours passed and midnight was approaching. my dad has a problem with the dogs being in the house because of shedding etc so he made me take him out. it was 11:57 i remember this exactly. me and my dog got to the staircase and my mom told me that she'll take him out. he didnt wanna move he was just their standing i had to give a little tap with my foot and tell him go. he climbed down the stairs and we called it a night.

sunday came got up went to church with my parents. as soon as it was over with i told them that i was eagerly waiting to go home to walk chico again. got home and was calling him all over around the house the backyard everything. he was gone, i was oblivious to the fact that he didnt wake me up in the morning by running into my room as usual or the fact that none of us even checked up on him. rambo my brothers dog was around but my dog was no where to be found. i began to worry went around the neighborhood asked my neighbors even took my dog rambo out to sniff his scent(some scooby doo shit.The fuck was i thinking he's not even a year old Lol) didnt find him my mom said it'd be okay and if someone took him he'll return soon. an hour or two passed and i was trying to get over it or forget about it atleast. my mom was downstairs in the kitchen talking on the phone and there's a big window showing the backyard looking out of it and noticed my other dog was barking uncontrollably at the bush. growling crying goin wild. my mom went outside and said "rambo what are you barking at." he kept barking at the bush so my mom walked to it stuck her hand in their and pulled out my missing dog. chico. he was dead. his body was petrified hard as a rock. his eyes were wide open and his paws were curled up. he even defecated. my mom came up to my room and said i found chico so i quickly ran down and outside to go see him only to be hugely let down by what was in front of me. me crying eyes out for a while fastforward. my mom was telling my cousin about my dog dying, this cousin i have has somewhat of a sixth sense, he's said he's seen dead people, my grandmas ghost all this stuff and he can feel when theres a evil or good presence. he scoped the house and went to the vacant room next to mine that was being rented out. the roommate had recently moved out and left a bunch of empty boxes with some stuff in it. my cousin said there was bad energy coming from it. an evil spirit was around, this evil spirit was going to harm someone in the household and take a life. don't know who but it was going to do that.

they say animals see paranormal things, things humans can't see, well my dog saw whatever this was and sacrificed his life for one of us in the family. thats my story. you dont have to believe me but im just saying how it went, i miss my dog everyday he's a g. a dog is really mans best friend and are loyal.

so if you have any stories feel free to share! i'll believe you.

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 16, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol didnt read but the threads have been quality today. No johnlemone!!

:)

August 16, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
AndreLutherKing

Didn't read but knowing me I will read it at like 1 in the morning while I'm bored

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 16, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
DirtbagZack

Didn't read but knowing me I will read it at like 2 in the morning while I'm bored

whatever

August 16, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
TASK

cool
August 16, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
DeekO

Rly Doe??
August 16, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
OG_ENABLE

I read this and was not amused at all.
August 16, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
ThaGame

i read .wow
August 16, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
REVS

i didn't read..wow

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 16, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

Read..interesting i guess. I believe in ghost and aliens.

It's hard to imagine how big the universe is. Go look up at the stars and instead of seeing them as stars, look at them as individual galaxies. Then realize how big our galaxy is!!
August 16, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
kingzback

wow. sounds like that animal planet show. I believe you though. Paranormal typa shit also happened to a friend of mine.
August 16, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
LA_Kid

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 16, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
Jet Jaguar

I read it. My dog barks across the corridor sometimes but never anything like that lol

The most 'paranormal' thing to happen to me was when i was 5. Me and my sister had a bunkbed in our parents room that we used whenever we were scared and shit. Well I was trying to sleep and i used to hang my arm off the side against the wall (I was on the bottom)

Some thing grabbed my arm and my thigh and threw me hard as fuck around 5 feet onto my parents bed, i landed next to my mom and she got pissed. I was in shock and told her "something threw me" like 5 times. They thought I was messing around so they just ignored me and I fell asleep right there lol after what felt like forever, just staring under my bed. Still don't know what that shit could have been

FUCK YOU NIGGA I ONLY WEAR DIOR.

August 16, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
keepinit3hunna

damn thats some serious shit.. i believe in aliens, ghosts, spirits, etc. and some freaky shit happens to me too. nothing as serious as that but still fucking freaks me out. At night sometimes, like 2 in the morning or some shit, my room will be quiet as fuck and then itll sound like someone's right next to me breathing heavy, i turn the lights on and then its gone. i hear footsteps and whispers all the time even when i'm home alone. ive gotten sorta used to it cause it happens so much.

edit: this threads got potential too

Nanananana

August 16, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
LA_Kid

i dont believe in any of that shit until it happens to me

taskforce bitch mob nigga

August 16, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Axraexl

Cant really say I ever experienced anything dealing with the paranormal, which I guess is why I deem all these other-worldly encounter stories as bullshit.
Ghost dont fuck with black folk anyway so I aint got shit to worry about cool

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

August 16, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
Swerve.

i get that sixth sense sometimes. like when i was younger, like 12 my dad used to travel all the time for work, no big deal. but this one day i just got this feeling and went apeshit, screaming like dad! dont go! and shit. well he forced me inside and left. i come home from school and my dad is home, apparently the staff found a last minute defect with the plane that would have made it crash if it took off.

Also i feel like i can tell the outcome of things before they start, and im almost always right. that sixth sense doe.
August 16, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
northbayx415

Didnt read it yet, but scrolled to the last few sentences to double check it wasnt that Fresh prince bs

Years ago my unc got murdered up in mexico. But prior to my pops finding out, he was asleep and dreamed with his brother. At some point he woke up with a strange feeling and with the wind howling. He said a strange eerie feeling came upon him, then minutes later he got the news.

TPTB Coming Soon!

August 16, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
cyanide

My grandma always told me that the reason why dogs are always barking and shit at night is because there's some ghost/ presence lurking around. If the dog was outside I could understand if it was a squirrel but say if it was sleeping by your bedside, you can never really know. Animals seem to be born with that sixth sense or so they say.
August 16, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
sploosh

i told my mom lets go upstairs

;)

CHEAP~ Huf Camo Waxed Highland, Saddlemans, Jcrew, Levis Commuters~CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193523

August 16, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
Jollibee.

summary pls
August 16, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
northbayx415

Adding to the dogs seeing shit, a lot of people believe babies can see shit too.

Summary: dudes dog is missing, found a day later by mom in bush. Dudes cousin comes over and has "sixth sense" and feels a bad vibe coming from the room next to his. His dog frozen like a statue when found with eyes open

TPTB Coming Soon!

August 16, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Dead ass i talk to my sister about this shit all the time cause it always seems to happen in our household. My dad passed away a year a go from cancer and i ended up getting my mom a little chihuahua terrier mix to kind of ease the pain, keep her busy taking care after the pup, and keep her head clear from all the suffering she was going through at the time. My dad had asked to be creamated right before he passed away so right after the whole deal went down, my mom had set up a little area for my dads urn to keep flowers and candles and shit. Fast forward a couple of months after we got our dog (katie) when shit started to get weird as fuck. I would be watching tv in the living room just chillin and out of no where, katie would run from where ever she was at, stare at the wall/table where my dads urn was and just bark uncontrollably. She would bark until i had to physically move her into another room and locked her in to stop. What was weird though was, it wasnt like an aggressive bark. It would be more of a whine/cry/bark.
August 16, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
chief

If I had a nickel for every chihuahua ive known with the name Chico..

But on the real, you know dogs are known to go away from home when they know they are about to die, right?

•••

August 17, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
LostJem

If I had a nickel for every chihuahua ive known with the name Chico..

But on the real, you know dogs are known to go away from home when they know they are about to die, right?

i know lots of chico's too. they're all gay except mine.

and no i did not know dogs go away from home when they are about to die tahts crazy

August 17, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
BKBROWN

RIP Chico sad

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

August 18, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
eidaow

RIP Chico sad

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

August 18, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
dirtyspc

That last pic is depressing.
August 18, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
LostJem

That last pic is depressing.

yeahhh its raww i know sad
saddest day in my life

August 18, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
joshsbeezy

nothing to do with paranormal but when i was moving back to the states from germany, my dog died on the plane ride, ya boy felt like he was blindsided, that nobody knows you better then your dog lifestyle!

Please login first to reply.