300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 4, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
stalker46ss

Ok folks so its a fresh start for me this coming september and I want to buy a new phone ( I had an old slide phone very simple i just needed the good built in camera to take my creep pics). I don't really know much about phones so if y'all could educate me on the options i have that would be very much help. Maybe yall can gimme pros and cons about any phone and price is also a factor.
August 4, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
blackice445

Wtf you live under a rock? get an Iphone man. Simple.
August 4, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
stalker46ss

Wtf you live under a rock? get an Iphone man. Simple.

isnt that expensive???
August 4, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
craigsagersuit

sidekick if you a trill nicca

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 4, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
stalker46ss

i want somthin that can attract me bitches without me creepin on them
August 4, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
stalker46ss

sidekick if you a trill nicca

seriously tho are those any good???
August 4, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
craigsagersuit

yeah you seem like a coo nicca. i wouldn't lie to you, b.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

August 4, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
stalker46ss

yeah you seem like a coo nicca. i wouldn't lie to you, b.

i mean ther were popular back in my freshman year in high school lol but idk
August 4, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Samsung Galaxy S3
August 4, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

blackberry bold

:)

August 4, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
Iggle

how weak is your game that you need a good phone to attract bitches?

#pedogangweindis

August 4, 2012 @ 07:20 PM
reeser

My iPhone 4s was $200 contract included. You can just wait until the iPhone 5 comes out it will pull you mad bitches
August 4, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
stalker46ss

My iPhone 4s was $200 contract included. You can just wait until the iPhone 5 comes out it will pull you mad bitches

can u explain to me how the contract works cos i dont know shit. and i dont feel like waiting til october lol. Like whats a good price on the cheapest iphone out there. help me plz i know im asking a lot
August 4, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
reeser

can u explain to me how the contract works cos i dont know shit. and i dont feel like waiting til october lol. Like whats a good price on the cheapest iphone out there. help me plz i know im asking a lot

Well I know they sell it with a contract at target for 150. Contract basically means you have your plan with them for two yrs before you can cancel it, or else you have to pay a cancellation fee. You can get a new phone during that time but you have to pay full retail price ( which would be like $600 for a new iPhone).

I know that they also have an iPhone 3GS for free if you get a contract.
August 4, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
stalker46ss

Well I know they sell it with a contract at target for 150. Contract basically means you have your plan with them for two yrs before you can cancel it, or else you have to pay a cancellation fee. You can get a new phone during that time but you have to pay full retail price ( which would be like $600 for a new iPhone).

suprised free!!

so basically if u get a plan u have to return the phone after 2 yrs. also tell me bout the monthly charges they giv u. Cos im payin like 15 bucks a month right now and i got a old ass slide phone..
August 4, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
"MERCY"

so you can play Snake... best mobile game EVER
August 4, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
pinheadlarry

suprised free!!

so basically if u get a plan u have to return the phone after 2 yrs. also tell me bout the monthly charges they giv u. Cos im payin like 15 bucks a month right now and i got a old ass slide phone..

nah, you keep the phone. The plan with the iPhone is like 99 bucks a monthish, and at the end of the 2 year agreement, you can keep that same iPhone and reup the contract or get a new phone and get a discount for a new 2 year agreement.
August 4, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
Jollibee.

Iphone 5. I heard it has a good stalking app you could download
August 4, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
stalker46ss

so you can play Snake... best mobile game EVER

yo real talk i got this dude in my school that uses one of these. he just whips it out in class (he sits in front seat) and just txtes behind his back. hes like showing off hes no look txting skills and shiet. everyone just looks at him lik wut
August 4, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
stalker46ss

suprised free!!

nah, you keep the phone. The plan with the iPhone is like 99 bucks a monthish, and at the end of the 2 year agreement, you can keep that same iPhone and reup the contract or get a new phone and get a discount for a new 2 year agreement.

fk nigga 99 bucks a month!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
August 4, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Millenion LTD

samsung note
August 4, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
reeser

suprised free!!

iPhone contracts are mainly expensive cause of the data plan. If you don't want that then I'd just stick with a simple phone and not a smartphone.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can get iPhone contracts for like 40 or 50 a month too.
August 4, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
stalker46ss

well

suprised free!!

iPhone contracts are mainly expensive cause of the data plan. If you don't want that then I'd just stick with a simple phone and not a smartphone.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can get iPhone contracts for like 40 or 50 a month too.

well is it possible for tht 60-100 a month plan to include the whole family or is it that price for every individual user????
August 4, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
zeezyo

damn nigga just go into a store and ask.

X

August 4, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
stalker46ss

anybody else know any smartphones that are good for their price???
August 4, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
Balley

htc one x ma g
August 4, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
backlikethat

Galaxy note
August 4, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
jkoop

I fuck with the Samsung Galaxy S now. It's pretty much an Iphone 4. It's free with 2 year contract at T mobile.

August 4, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
B Low Brown

I fuck with the Samsung Galaxy S now. It's pretty much an Iphone 4. It's free with 2 year contract at T mobile.

Pretty much an iPhone 4? Is that what the best buy employee at the kiosk told you?

Atleast be talking about the S II. Traded in my galaxy S with the quickness. It is NOT pretty much iPhone 4.

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 4, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.