Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 5, 2012 @ 02:57 AM

Inactive

But the ki is you're lying dude because I NEVER spoke to anyone from this board on my phone. This shit is so fucking weird because I really am not that dude you claiming I am. I swear to god i'm really not this is bizarre. I thought jaded was doing an IP check
August 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i took a gigantic boland today

B Shits disgusting wtf.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
DreamCast

My ip was never revealed to be in Iowa. That's a lie
I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why haven't you confronted HB on us prank calling u every day.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael, do you want to share any more lies?

Damn Ghost is Sherlock and Jkoop is his Watson.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 5, 2012 @ 03:00 AM

Inactive

damn cakes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54131876@N08/7360031054/lightbox/
August 5, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
unemployedisback

And they don't give perma bans so give it up already. I'm not going anywhere that's been established

unemployed got perma ban ma nigga
August 5, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
bonemarrow

I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.

Smh wow okay you caught me. Good for you
-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 5, 2012 @ 03:11 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.

-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

August 5, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

August 5, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

My ID, barbershop card, kaiser card....honestly i'm fuckin done after this point

August 5, 2012 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

I'm not looking for attention I'm tired of being accused of being some fat white kid who I never heard of. Shit is stupid
August 5, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

Bitch none of that shit means anything, you didn't put boland anywhere in that pic, you're losing bruh.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 5, 2012 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

it means everything you stupid motherfucker how the fuck would I get a hold of a California driver's liscence, business card from FREMONT Ca, and a Kaiser card from the same location???? I already tagged Boland on two other pictures one being an envelope also addressed to Fremont. This shit is starting to get old as fuck now.
August 5, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
JohnvHarrison

it means everything you stupid motherfucker how the fuck would I get a hold of a California driver's liscence, business card from FREMONT Ca, and a Kaiser card from the same location???? I already tagged Boland on two other pictures one being an envelope also addressed to Fremont. This shit is starting to get old as fuck now.

CAUSE YOU DIDN'T TAKE THAT PICTURE YOU FAGGOT IF YOU DON'T TAG THE PIC THAT MEANS ITS NOT YOUR SHIT YOU DUMB BITCH

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 5, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
vapor90

August 5, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Y'all some straight up dick-riding, co-signing, basic ass niggas. You punks had better team up when it come to me, because I ain't goin' no muthafuckin' where. Dead @ these bums thinking they about to chase me off this muthafucka. What you busters fail to realize is that I'm not Jacob's punks ass so you no about to run me off this bitch. Ghost you can continue to screen cap, copy-paste, and dig and dig til' your heart's content. You will never get the last word when it come to me you funny-lookin ass punk. I'ma be here until this bitch reaches 200 pages, I don't give a fuck. We can go 7654567877 pages it's nothin, I can hold ya ugly ass up all night long so keep pounding away at that keyboard bum. I'll take all you muthafuckas' on I don't give a fuck. You can yell and scream, bang your against the wall, snatch those wig pieces out of your head, beat your chest like Donkey Kong, and stomp your feet into the ground but I'm here to stay! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal wid it.

This confirms it.
August 5, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Ferris.Bueller

My ID, barbershop card, kaiser card....honestly i'm fuckin done after this point

Someone should call the barber shop and talk to this reggie jefferson lol cool
August 5, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
JohnvHarrison

also just noticed both of the numbers on the barbershop card are not the number you posted. damn you just keep losing.

August 5, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
ThaGame

August 5, 2012 @ 06:46 AM

Inactive

Because he's my barber you fucking retard. That's not my phone number dummy. I posted it to show that I'm in Fremont, Ca not Iowa.
August 5, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
AG23

also just noticed both of the numbers on the barbershop card are not the number you posted. damn you just keep losing.

lol are you fucking stupid...does your barber shops card have YOUR phone number on it?
August 5, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
JohnvHarrison

Because he's my barber you fucking retard. That's not my phone number dummy. I posted it to show that I'm in Fremont, Ca not Iowa.

lies. if you would've tagged the picture it would've been believable. whatever though, you're barbagel.

August 5, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
B Low Brown

Lol niggas so focused on catching him in some bullshit that they ain't even sure the evidence is against him before calling bullshit

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
JohnvHarrison

lol are you fucking stupid...does your barber shops card have YOUR phone number on it?

he didn't say "my barber's card" though, he said "barbershop card" that could've been his membership card or something (idk of any barbershops with memberships, then again its california and this dude is a "fag"). easy mistake i guess. proves nothing.

August 5, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Baysed

Boland you got a serious problem realtalk. You stay on hypebeast posting KNOWING that you're hated by pretty much everyone on the forum now, and on top of that your posts are getting ignored too. That's just fucking sad, I can't help but feel pure sympathy for you b, move on with your life or make a new account in a couple months as everyone else has said already. Even if you aren't this "fat chubby kid from Iowa" and you prove everyone wrong do you really find satisfaction out of that? Where the FUCK is that going to lead you anyways? You're still going to be hated and ignored, at this point you're just wasting your life and you actin like some crazy ass addicted to hypebeast ass nigga. I'm not taking any sides so don't come at me with some fuckboy shit saying I don't know you and the fact that I have no posts.
August 5, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

LMFAO here's what barbagelbites has to say. Vegan is his sn on SS.

August 5, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
JohnvHarrison

LMFAO here's what barbagelbites has to say. Vegan is his sn on SS.

hahaha funny stuff. he's boland though.

August 5, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
B Low Brown

Info on mods proved he isn't boland

August 5, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

It's true, he isn't Boland. This was and still is a GOAT thread and it was a good run. Until the next great ether, I'm out.

August 5, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
Fitch

Wait, does your ID say your eyes are blue?
August 5, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
B Low Brown

After all this, He wasn't boland?

Don't even care anymore lol epic ether/ epic thread either way

Please login first to reply.