Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
jkoop

jkoop why you so pressed? I answered your question. Why do you even care so much? You and I never even interacted on this board that much prior to all of this.

1. I'm just so confused on how Bargelbites hasn't even looked at this thread yet. He was just on HB 2 days ago, and then the next day a thread pretty much about him is made. Yet he never even contributes anything about not being "Boland". In the phone call, the name "Boland" was repeated several times. I'm very sure that the parents told their son that someone called this house asking for Boland. Next day, he doesn't even confront you or ask why people are calling his house asking or you. You keep denying to be Bargelbites but at the same time you're scared of any chance that your "real identity" is revealed because of Seth. So that doesn't make sense at all.

2. Your IP was revealed to the same as Bargelbites. And later it was changed to a CA IP.

3. You don't pick up the phone, yet you text people back. Is it because, you don't have the "Black Accent"? Don't make some bullshit excuse because it's awkward.

4. You supposedly forget how to spell Bargelbites after saying it correctly over and over again before. If I were in your shoes, I probably would of done the same mistake to conceal my identity.

5. BuddyOmar called an Iowa number when you first joined, and you said you recieved it. Recently White couple picks up, yet you're supposedly black.

Could you explain how you recieved BuddyOmar's call from Iowa?

6. Doing our livestream pranks, your 510 number was prank called several times. Yet, you've never complained at all. Even when the callers said "Hypebeast WE IN DIS". You had no response, like it never happened.

7. In one of the prank calls, the girl said remember when we hooked up? And you said yeah. Yet you're gay.....
August 5, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
crumpet

I live in milipitas like 5 min from fremont. were u live by? if u actually live there
August 5, 2012 @ 01:34 AM

Inactive

My ip was never revealed to be in Iowa. That's a lie
I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
╒rozzy

Lets all ignore the shit out of Boland now.

...and all the niggas that joined past July/August of 2012

August 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
jkoop

I have posted tagged pics as soon as I was "exposed" as this bagel person. I just give up trying to explain. Just because Omar called that person doesn't mean it was me.

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why haven't you confronted HB on us prank calling u every day.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.
August 5, 2012 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

You know how in the movie Superbad, Seth calls Fogell Fagle, Imagine the black Seth calling barbagelbites Barfaglebites lolol
no?

August 5, 2012 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

How many prank calls have you recieved? What were the conversations of? What time did they usually occur? Answer those.

Why were you hitting on the girl on the phone, when you're gay? You kept asking this girl where you guys hooked up. And for her to come over.

Why do you keep avoiding my question on why you're leading yourself into a trap. Don't you want to get away with this successful troll and not let it bite you in the back?

You didn't answer why you don't pick the phone. You aren't black thats why. If you're not bargelbites, then answer Omar's next call. Are you afraid that your friend doesn't have sufficient knowledge to answer Omar's questions?

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
koolgtrap

i send some goons at bargelbites house
August 5, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

I never received any prank calls because that wasn't my number!!!! My number is a 510 area code if you remember me posting it in that Ruben thread. I never spoke to Omar.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael, do you want to share any more lies?
August 5, 2012 @ 02:38 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine
August 5, 2012 @ 02:39 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael, do you want to share any more lies?

That's not true because I never picked up the phone. I never answer blocked calls or numbers I dont recognize
August 5, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Caught red handed. Livestream gang will back me up on this. We prank called the 510 number from ruben's thread and the owner of the phone talked back to us. All that happened on the 510 number. Hi Michael.

Did you call blocked? Because I never once picked up. If you wanna think I'm Michael that's fine

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.
August 5, 2012 @ 02:45 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Oh you picked up and were talking back. Bro, you've been caught red handed. That 510 number isn't you as well. No wonder you never told us to stop. We called u several times, and you picked up a couple times.

Smh wow okay you caught me. Good for you
-sigh
August 5, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
jkoop

Dis nigga Michael. #BARGELBITESFORPRES
August 5, 2012 @ 02:53 AM

Inactive

i took a gigantic boland today

August 5, 2012 @ 02:57 AM

Inactive

But the ki is you're lying dude because I NEVER spoke to anyone from this board on my phone. This shit is so fucking weird because I really am not that dude you claiming I am. I swear to god i'm really not this is bizarre. I thought jaded was doing an IP check
August 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i took a gigantic boland today

B Shits disgusting wtf.

:)

August 5, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
DreamCast

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

Damn Ghost is Sherlock and Jkoop is his Watson.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

August 5, 2012 @ 03:00 AM

Inactive

damn cakes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54131876@N08/7360031054/lightbox/
August 5, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
unemployedisback

And they don't give perma bans so give it up already. I'm not going anywhere that's been established

unemployed got perma ban ma nigga
August 5, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
bonemarrow

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

August 5, 2012 @ 03:11 AM

Inactive

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

August 5, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
jkoop

YOU DON'T ADD UP.

-sigh

HB IS ALIVE!!!

August 5, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

My ID, barbershop card, kaiser card....honestly i'm fuckin done after this point

August 5, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

I cant believe ppl r still arguing about this shit, stop giving boland the attention he wants
August 5, 2012 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

I'm not looking for attention I'm tired of being accused of being some fat white kid who I never heard of. Shit is stupid
August 5, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

Bitch none of that shit means anything, you didn't put boland anywhere in that pic, you're losing bruh.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 5, 2012 @ 04:19 AM

Inactive

it means everything you stupid motherfucker how the fuck would I get a hold of a California driver's liscence, business card from FREMONT Ca, and a Kaiser card from the same location???? I already tagged Boland on two other pictures one being an envelope also addressed to Fremont. This shit is starting to get old as fuck now.
August 5, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
JohnvHarrison

it means everything you stupid motherfucker how the fuck would I get a hold of a California driver's liscence, business card from FREMONT Ca, and a Kaiser card from the same location???? I already tagged Boland on two other pictures one being an envelope also addressed to Fremont. This shit is starting to get old as fuck now.

CAUSE YOU DIDN'T TAKE THAT PICTURE YOU FAGGOT IF YOU DON'T TAG THE PIC THAT MEANS ITS NOT YOUR SHIT YOU DUMB BITCH

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 5, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
vapor90

Please login first to reply.