July 26, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

lol @ pac being #1 on any1s list
overrated as fuck

Overrated? You really must not listen to him or can't relate at all. I understand if you don't think Pac is the greatest, but it's debatable. Im just gonna guess you from some high class family and raised in the burbs and was spoon fed everything you've ever gotten in life? Pac lyrics were so powerful. Dude changed the country. No rapper, except for maybe Rakim and Nas has had an impact like Pac, and you're saying he's overrated? Stop it 5.

Also to be the best you gotta dominate the underground and mainstream. Something Pac, Big, Em, Jay, 3 Stacks and Nas all did. Big L died to early to really dominate like he could have sadly.

you had me till you said pac changed the country. Dude was inspirational to people but dude didnt really do anything to help change america. Pac aint no malcom x, mlk, or even Oprah. Any changes this country made was due to politics not tupac

Negro please.how did pac not change the country???? when at a time where we had rodney king beatings going on and police pulling black people over for just being black...Pac was the voice to people telling them your not alone...and not only that pac had as many black listeners as he did white.Pac did change the country.have u ever watched a tupac interview???? and how he basically son's people??? the nigga used to son judges.pac was way more than just a rapper, you niggas who say pac wasn't great are dead ass wrong.

July 26, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
SFCA

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

July 26, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
Moises Arias

lol @ pac being #1 on any1s list
overrated as fuck

Overrated? You really must not listen to him or can't relate at all. I understand if you don't think Pac is the greatest, but it's debatable. Im just gonna guess you from some high class family and raised in the burbs and was spoon fed everything you've ever gotten in life? Pac lyrics were so powerful. Dude changed the country. No rapper, except for maybe Rakim and Nas has had an impact like Pac, and you're saying he's overrated? Stop it 5.

Also to be the best you gotta dominate the underground and mainstream. Something Pac, Big, Em, Jay, 3 Stacks and Nas all did. Big L died to early to really dominate like he could have sadly.

you had me till you said pac changed the country. Dude was inspirational to people but dude didnt really do anything to help change america. Pac aint no malcom x, mlk, or even Oprah. Any changes this country made was due to politics not tupac

Negro please.how did pac not change the country???? when at a time where we had rodney king beatings going on and police pulling black people over for just being black...Pac was the voice to people telling them your not alone...and not only that pac had as many black listeners as he did white.Pac did change the country.have u ever watched a tupac interview???? and how he basically son's people??? the nigga used to son judges.pac was way more than just a rapper, you niggas who say pac wasn't great are dead ass wrong.

give me one good example of pac changing this country cause if you ask me racism is still here, black on black violence is still here, police brutality is still here, and a large percent of blacks are still living in low income. And telling people you are not alone is not changing a country. If pac was never alive the same shit would of happen to USA and the outcome would be the same. Pac is nice but he aint no superman hop off the nigga dick cause you know if he never died he wouldnt be near as popular as he is now.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 26, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
DStyles

lol if this nikka is the goat then hip hop as a whole is a big L

The L King Nas

still, the goat is Jigga man.

Undefeated, most #1 albums, most influential, nikka is chasing the Beatles while other nikkas are chasing Hov

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 26, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
nycxeric

Wu-Tang all day. C.R.E.A.M

July 26, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
99%Shit

Sean Price is the best rapper dead or alive. Next up is Styles P, BIG, Big L and Rae.

Andre 3000, lol.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.