Who’s a stoner again?

November 14, 2013 @ 23:44:20
does anyone have the mflb vape? 
i had one for a long time. had the power adapter as well. upgraded to a volcano.

^I've read good reviews on it.  Supposedly really good vapes for the price.  I hear it doesn't conceal the scent too well though.  

I'm thinkin to cop a davinci this weekend. 

I'm just recently getting back into smoking.  I'm a sound old af right now, but they didn't have all this gadgetry when I was younger so I'm a bit lost.  I'm wondering, is there any other way, besides vaping, to conceal the smell?   I enjoy smoking, but I hate the damn smell sticking to me.  Any tips?  or should I just drop the dough and get a vape?
check this out: it works super well for cheap. http://www.smokebuddy.com/
December 08, 2013 @ 01:18:54
does anybody deal 
December 08, 2013 @ 03:12:39
does anybody deal 

Let me see those downvotes

December 08, 2013 @ 06:37:05
just got a gram of oil last week been taking dabs every day with this micro gpen shit is ill if u come across it definately pick some up
December 08, 2013 @ 23:22:04
anyone here from chicago ?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:44:40
is it worth it buying a vaporizer? 

:0

December 15, 2013 @ 06:25:47
Vaporizers are good for:

- getting high in a cleaner/healthier way

- getting high with less weed

If you don't care about the health aspect and enjoy a more stoned feeling to a cerebral type of high, then avoid vaporizers.  I have a volcano and I barely use it.  If I want to give my lungs a break, i'll switch to the vape, but most of the time I straight roll jurnts.    
December 15, 2013 @ 06:29:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
is it worth it buying a vaporizer? 
just talked to my boy about this. Honestly, dabbing yes. stoging yes. budd a lot more stressful. But idk this my opinion from what my homies tell me and the reviews I read online. But forsure Im gonna buy one soon and Ill see how it goes. Research First if you re gonna buy one

Go.

December 20, 2013 @ 04:44:31
Vaporizers are so boring avoid it. I also bought a volcano and it's been money down the drain. I only smoke my bong now. Best way to go IMO is a Multi chambered bong- 1 rip of fire and ur good every time 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

December 20, 2013 @ 06:09:18
anyone know anything about the PAX vaporizer?http://www.ploom.com/pax kinda pricy , but is it worth it? I only know about it because of Childish Gambino lol
December 21, 2013 @ 02:04:15
smoke up bro!!! 420 blaze it all day playa holla catch ya on the flip side son 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 24, 2013 @ 01:17:42
bong life mane smokeyface

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

January 17, 2014 @ 07:43:46
January 21, 2014 @ 05:54:50
Any body here fuck with bulbs?
January 21, 2014 @ 20:14:05
Stoner life might not make it.... Always gotta be on watch for a drug test..  Cant blaze in public...., really getting tired and I dont enjoy smoking.... I just like gettin high. Maybe it's time for me to take a break

Go.

January 21, 2014 @ 22:03:43
anyone know anything about the PAX vaporizer?http://www.ploom.com/pax kinda pricy , but is it worth it? I only know about it because of Childish Gambino lol
bought one like 2 weeks ago on some real shit not worth the money
January 24, 2014 @ 00:31:27
January 24, 2014 @ 01:24:30
this past Saturday was like free weed day for me. my dealer gave me a sample of his next hash batch and thank jesus dude was on meth so dude came through with a 2 huge nuggets for free, then a younger head said he was going to smoke me out, then didn't so for some reason he felt obligated to give me like 2 grams free, then to end the night another homie did that same shit, except i didn't want to roll through to his pad(i was already smoking and eigth of purp) so dude comes over to mine and gives me a nugget of some flame shit. that was a good day

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

February 01, 2014 @ 23:30:41
REVS
Just picked up some. It's probably the densest shit I've had in a long time. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 02, 2014 @ 02:41:38
I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
February 02, 2014 @ 03:37:05
^ Probably just start out with just a single blunt per day - or just smoke from a pipe -  for a while, although that might get you pretty high. I think you should just see how it goes with that and try to get used to it and "lose" the paranoia. Although it would be best if you smoke with a group of friends or have a sesh so that way you won't have to take a full blunt to the face.
February 02, 2014 @ 03:40:01
you should smoke indicas too instead of sativa.  idk why people even enjoy sativa really...makes your mind race and i personally get a headache.  worst that can happen with indica is that you sit on a couch.
February 02, 2014 @ 03:41:32
I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig smokeyface

i love u all

February 12, 2014 @ 10:13:32
February 12, 2014 @ 21:47:09
i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
Dab life

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

February 12, 2014 @ 21:52:37
February 12, 2014 @ 23:17:46

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
' i've been gettin a lil bugged out lately as well after smoking bud . . doesn't happpen all the time, but once in a while i literally start freakin out and i've been smoking for mad long.  When i'm on opiates that shit is even worse! I start freaking out about my breathing and shit lol . . i can only smoke like 1-2 bowl hits on any opiates or else i bug!!
February 13, 2014 @ 04:03:39
i can't brush my teeth while high, i can't feel my face and it makes me bug out. shit is normal, toke up and relax and enjoy it
February 22, 2014 @ 09:03:37
i got way too much extras br0s
February 22, 2014 @ 21:18:29
can you mail me some
Please login first to reply.
x