Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 19, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
SmoothCriminal

Have you guys ever witnessed something like this where you live?

I'm currently going to college at a school in south central pennsylvania 45 minutes west of Harrisburg. The school has less than 10,000 kids and it's town population without the students is extremely tiny. The town itself is pretty much lower class 70% white (estimated). Lots of trailers and shitty small homes etc. About 15 minutes away is the nearest town with a mall that you might consider actually a suburb. There are plenty of white people that live there, but there are also a lot of blacks and hispanics in the center of the town. There is virtually no crips, bloods, lk's, ms-13, or any other notorious gang presence in our area. So the low lives from this town have a group with unknown numbers of kids ranging from high school to 25 years old (that I know of) .

To make a long story short, they rob and jump kids, women, white people, hispanics, blacks, and whoever they can. Usually by knife or by gunpoint. They drive 15 minutes to our college town on the weekend to rob all the college kids, and have been doing it for years and not gotten caught. This year alone they assaulted several college girls (I witnessed one), robbed people, stabbed people, jumped dozens of people and are just terrorizing our town.

The most fucked up part of all is that our town and campus police are NOT helping us. They always get away before the cops can show up, and the cops are too lazy to write down descriptions or post surveillance. In the past 2 months 8 students have left in ambulances because of this group. My friend and I had fought them on 3 separate occasions earlier this year going all the way back to Halloween. We are sure it's the same people because we know their faces.

Anyway, this past saturday we throw a party at my friends house and everything's going smooth as usual. Then a bunch of girls check their phone and get an alert from campus saying that there was a knife threat and assault a few blocks away. About 30 minutes later, before 1am even hit.. the house starts filling with black kids who I didn't recognize. They came from where the last party was busted because of the knife / beat down. I was upstairs smoking and my friend came up freaking out cuz we left him alone with all these people he didn't know and they started getting hostile cuz the music was cut off. (turns out they stole the iphone that was playing music) So there is like only 8-10 of my friends left at this party when I come down the stairs.. and the rest all strangers. All the white girls left because a girl recognized one of the black guys as the one who had the knife earlier.. So now it's a house full of angry wanna be gangster niggas, and only a few of my friends.

We told everyone to leave and that the party was over cuz there was no more music, because someone stole the phone and they freaked out. My boy told gave one of them 10 bucks and half a g and just told them to go. Meanwhile one of the only black kids there who I still knew had the most nervous look in his eyes... and he told me which one had the knife earlier as soon as he figured it out. So these dudes eventually refuse to leave and 4 of them go up and try grab my boy by his neck.

I knew they we're not here to party, they were here to fuck us up, so I swung at the dude in the front who had the knife and hit him in the eye. Then I immediately got decked by so many fists and put on my back on a couch. The rest of my boys started fighting back too but it was literally 3 vs.1 for every one of us and the lights got knocked out and we couldn't see them (lol). We brawl inside the house for literally 2 or 3 minutes and none of us really got hurt at this point. Then as it broke outside we started getting snuck and blindsided from everywhere. Meanwhile cops were called by girls 2 minutes before any punches were thrown. I got hit up pretty good and fell down in the backyard but they left me alone.

They knocked my boy out tho for the first time in his life and put nike prints on his face and left his shit mangled. The last guy around on our side stood over my friends body and tried to push them away but they blindsided him too and 10 of them stomped him out. Finally 2 ambulances a fire truck and 4 cop cars arrive. My friend broke his eye socket, and fucked his whole face up. 8 of us had black eyes or head injuries. And the cops caught NONE of them.

Later that night we were thinking how lucky we were because we thought they ditched their knife after the first robbery they did that night or else one of us would definitely have been stabbed. Then at 6am while searching the brawl scene for keys I found a sharp as fuck hunting knife in an unbuckled metal sheath with a 7 inch blade. This thing would go through you and kill you in 1 shot. Finding that made my heart drop and shit. If they didn't lose that during the fight one or all of us woulda been gutted.

Also found du rags, wave control, hair combs, and other black paraphernalia in the living room scene.
Even though that seems like we found solid evidence. They cops won't help us do shit. These kids have been doing it forever. I watched them knock a girl out for NO REASON. They are getting more cocky now too that they haven't been stopped.

We even gps tracked my friends stolen iphone an HOUR after back to the town where we assumed (knew) they were from. Cops went to the address listed and came back WITH the phone. They clearly ran it under water to try to destroy the gps but although the phone didn't work the gps still did. Anyway the cops DIDNT EVEN MAKE AN ARREST! He said he found it in the parking lot across the street (from the crime scene mind you) and the cops just took his word but said they would file a report. THE SAME KID WHO STOLE IT, HAD HIS GANG JUMP US, AND GOT LET GO BY THE COPS 2 TIMES that night!! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Basically we got jumped at our own party by a GANG in a town where gangs shouldn't exist. What the fuck?! Like who the fuck pulls a home invasion on college kids? Or beats up girls for no reason? We're all broke too.
April 19, 2012 @ 11:34 AM
mojo

tl;dr

xx

April 19, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
athrty

buy some guns and if they show up again go zimmerman on these niggas, r.i.p trayvon tho
April 19, 2012 @ 01:09 PM
Cleaverhaggin

start your own gang
wage war
take over street corners
profit on meth money
April 19, 2012 @ 01:18 PM
Virunga

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

April 19, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
dmwalking

Also found du rags, wave control, hair combs, and other black paraphernalia in the living room scene.

Really though?

Anyways, roll deeper, carry pepper spray and baseball bats.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

April 19, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Quan292

time to infiltrate the gang. get cool with the leader then have the big standoff where you turn on him and kill him and his team during the process.
Also never allow people into your party that you don't know like that. Always have someone at the door because niggas (all people not just black) are grimey and will always steal your shit.
April 19, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
99%Shit

Tool up. Clap back.

narsha.narsha.narsha

April 19, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
It's Only Hype

April 19, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
ignorantian

lol at black paraphernalia. but you know what time it is young blood.

April 19, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Lemonz

I didn't read all of that, but the title... "bulblefuck"

my sides
April 19, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
Enryu

suspended

April 19, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
DCLXVI

that's fucked up you should make a survey or a petition and send it to the police or your mayor
April 19, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Fitch

Get a concealed carry weapon permit and then carry a handgun. Shouldn't be too hard in Pennsylvania. But that's assuming you have no other restrictions not allowing you to own a gun. Also, as long as you're 18 and can own a gun, you can openly carry (not concealed) a gun in Pennsylvania, just not in automobiles, certain cities, and certain buildings (probably colleges).
April 19, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
Pantic

Gotta have the mandatory
April 20, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Black Donald Trump

theres a lot of small poor towns throughout the midwest, ohio, western pennsylvania, michigan, that basically went downhill after manufacturing slowed. shit happens. why would expect there not to be gangs/crime just because its not where snoop dogg grew up. actually theres a town called steubenville probably not far from you where the wu tang used to do heavy gun trades lol. theres also a lot of italian mob shit in the area. everywhere has their fuckups and criminals, they just dont show up in the media so much
April 20, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
BuddyOmar

OP real talk you sound bitch made. The reason you and your friends are getting punked is because the niggas can smell the #SUSS on you. These are some wolf type niggas you fucking with and they can smell that fear off of you on some canine steez. What you need to do to requires balls but if you do it, those niggas will respect you and stop fucking with your ass pause. Next time you see them and they try to fuck with you, just wile out on'em pause again. Just act like your hard as hell pause for a third time and if they actually call your bluff and start trying to smack you pause for a fourth time, then you gotta just scrap with them. Even if you end up in a pool of your own saliva and blood, at least you can rest easy that night knowing you didn't bitch out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

April 20, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
Black Donald Trump

Get a concealed carry weapon permit and then carry a handgun. Shouldn't be too hard in Pennsylvania. But that's assuming you have no other restrictions not allowing you to own a gun. Also, as long as you're 18 and can own a gun, you can openly carry (not concealed) a gun in Pennsylvania, just not in automobiles, certain cities, and certain buildings (probably colleges).

be smart about it though, having a gun is sometimes just asking to get jumped, and if you have one you better be ready to use it, if you pull it and hesitate you could very well get killed.
April 20, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
ignorantian

just reread story. lol and smh at paying them 10 dollars to leave
April 20, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
yungm

Bumblefuck....... hahahaahha
April 20, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
Jvlv

damn that sucks..
LOL @ BUMBLEFUCK DOE
April 20, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
bonemarrow

stupid thread

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

April 20, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
johnathan

yeah this shit happens around here alot but like there isnt one gang there are like hundreds lol. just carry a weapon and dont be such a fucking bitch. you should've went into the kitchen in your own house and grabbed a knife, or a baseball bat... who doesnt have weapons at their own house? u herb

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.