Post em.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

January 22, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
DREWKKAKE

just generally jizzing hella fast. oh well i got minez cool

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 22, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
trevxv3

One time i was getting it in, i was a lil bit faded but not too bad to where i wasnt gunna finish. So were getting down and my stomach starts to hurt, i ignore it, till it continues to there point where idk what happened but i just started throwing up everywhere, like almost uncontrollably.. she flipped and proceeded to tell every kid in high school about it. Shit was not fun

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 22, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
travish

I got head from an ugly chick on newyears. I was shitfaced if that makes any difference.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

January 22, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Axraexl

I left my condom at home

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 22, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
DirtbagZack

no gettin hard. dick be playin

whatever

January 22, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
Pantic

Was about to finger this redhead when i get my hand down them panties and i suddenly feel hair between my fingers. I pull my hand out real quick as i could just imagine that red colored bush down there, didn't even smash just left 10 mins after or so.
January 22, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
DREWKKAKE

^lol

fingering a girl and she asked if i have cut my fingernails recently

wordisdrew cut them nails g

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

January 22, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
gnar

A girl farted while riding me. It was just as embarrassing for me as it was for her, trust me -- pretending like you didn't notice and continuing, smashing and just thinking about her farting is really awkward. I mean, it was pretty loud. Pretending it didn't happen was good for both parties, but it's awkward knowing we both knew but never acknowledging it.
January 22, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
DirtbagZack

how you know it was a fart

whatever

January 22, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
SFCA

first time I tried anal was just weird. I popped 2 on the last day of school junior yr with this chick that I was talkin to at the time and we got to my house nd shit smackin ass literally and figuratively anyway I wasn't payin attention and I went for the bootyhole instead and she seemed to like the idea so I had to astroglide the shit (literally).. t'was gross

this other time similar to Pantic's story I was rubbin' this girls clit and this girl musta had massive bush it felt mad thick nohomo? difference is I kept doin it but I didn't let her reach orgasm. I quit right before cool thats teachin a bitch a lesson

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

January 22, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
MOEHENNY

being too drunk and not able to get it up
January 22, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

the loss of my virginity was put off over a year due to performance anxiety, yeah, it sucked.

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 22, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
linh

1st time sex was really awkward. dick all hard and shit, but busted a nut after about 1 minute
January 22, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
Iggle

i was doing this girl i met at a neighbor's party. my roommate comes back from the party and walks into the room. he was drunk as fuck and just passed out on his bed pretty much instantly. we just pretended like he wasn't there.

next morning roommate asked if we finished

#pedogangweindis

January 22, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Trollinator

you're hard and then all of a sudden it goes away and then comes back again...

I want to see the world burn

January 22, 2012 @ 10:48 AM
Ferdi

i was bangin this bitch when suddenly a friend who was at my house party too knocks on the door and 10 seconds later just randomly walks in the door asking for some money. i was just in time to put on a boxer. i gave some money and he knew what i was doing. fucker only said sorry. bitch left too after that.

and one time i was trying to smash this broad. as i slipped her panties down this smell hit my face like with high speed doe. shit was too funky. it smelled like fish and indian spices mixed together and being left to rot. i told her lets take a shower quick. she cleaned herself and even that didnt help. XD i put my clothes on and she said where you going. i said im going to the bathroom. nigga i ran out of there fast as hell.

some more storiess tho put this post is getting long as fuck
January 22, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
Mr.Doback

so this one morning, girl was giving me head in a tiny shower, hot water was on blast.....next thing I know, I'm feeling real dizzy then i blacked out.

she got me taken care of after tho.
January 22, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
Jamie Dimon

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky shit might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

January 22, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Ape

My ex girlfriend got pregnant and we decided it would be best to abort it. It was a surgical abortion and she was advised not to have sex for 30 days. We had sex after about a week(stupid, I know). We were 69'ing and she used to like it when I would pretty much put her entire pussy, lips and everything into my mouth and suck it. I sucked it and swallowed a chunk of flesh. Was like waaaaait a minute, then threw her off me and started vomiting all over the bed. She started crying and shit when I told her what was up. She told me when she calmed down that she had been having discharge since the abortion and the doctors told her random bits of flesh/gunky shit might appear for a few weeks. Tasted so fucking disgusting. Sucked up and swallowed the discharge of an abortion.

Fucking delicious bro.

January 22, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
$$$$$

This is the most epic/disgusting story I've ever read. You ate part of a dead fetis bruh. What in the actual fuck. This cant be real.
January 22, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
trnst

I'm currently eating.
January 22, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
Ferdi

January 22, 2012 @ 04:14 PM

coke dick
January 22, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
superbuick3

January 22, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Anti-Hero

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 22, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
Ape

lol he got that from another forum btw

January 22, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
TwiggyDig

the loss of my virginity was put off over a year due to performance anxiety, yeah, it sucked.

i know that feel bro sad
although mine was a week..
January 22, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
Lemonz

January 22, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
BuddyOmar

LMFAO at the Kobe gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Please login first to reply.