Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 6, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
warts

I went to this asain party thing and got some syndicate half cabs.
They were just sitting at the door.
October 6, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
Jvlv

i jacked off on my clothes

thats how i read it at first too smile
October 6, 2011 @ 11:15 AM
Fndirtygreaser

When I was a kid living in SCLA near watts/Compton you would get jacked daily if you had any nice hat or kicks. Usually gangstas would just ask to have it. If you ran ass beat and they just take it.
Now when I go back to the hood if I'm wearing something nice I'm suspect someone would pull out a gun and jack me that way.
October 6, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
Iggle

was about to get my brand new supreme shirt jacked once. was walking down the street and 4 black guys approached me. i stuck my finger down my throat and barfed all over the shirt though. they ended up beating me up anyways but let me keep my shirt cool

#pedogangweindis

October 6, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
Gilly Suits

was about to get my brand new supreme shirt jacked once. was walking down the street and 4 black guys approached me. i stuck my finger down my throat and barfed all over the shirt though. they ended up beating me up anyways but let me keep my shirt cool

Quick Thinker huh

Culective.com //

October 6, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
Kizamime

Nah, I live in a pretty rich area. Some of my friends have had shit jacked at parties, but that's it.
October 6, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

nah but when i would go back and visit my old hood in LA id always get warned about that shit from homies cause im just a white kid from seattle but im half black so i gotta go down there still to visit the black side n shit

LMAO.

10th grade I got jumped for this little string of a gold necklace I had. That was the last time I ever got caught sleeping though. I thought I was good cuz I was rolling with 2 dudes. I saw them scheming but I thought I was straight. But the nigs I was with were bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. I got punched in the back of the head, I turn around to scrap, and I see these nigs run into the bodega. So I'm like "shit" I start running and trying to think of how I'm gonna fight two nigs (never fought two at the same time). So I stop, turn around, and dude snatched my chain, other dude caught me with a running right hand behind the ear. Then nigs just like tripped me to the ground and ran off. SMH.

But legit, I never got caught sleeping again. I learned my lesson. Never roll with bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. And if you happen to be with a bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥, don't expect him to have your back and be prepared to scrap with whoever. But the way I dress, hood ♥♥♥♥♥s ain't interested in footscapes and moccassins. LOL. I'll get compliments but no one wants to scrap for that. LOL.
June 27, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Kid_frm_Cali

Anyone else got a story to share?
June 27, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
Villain™

Well shit dude, now that you say something, I remember back in 10th grade I got jumped for this little string of a gold necklace I had. That was the last time I ever got caught sleeping though. I thought I was good cuz I was rolling with 2 dudes. I saw them scheming but I thought I was straight. But the nigs I was with were bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. I got punched in the back of the head, I turn around to scrap, and I see these nigs run into the bodega. So I'm like "shit" I start running and trying to think of how I'm gonna fight two nigs (never fought two at the same time). So I stop, turn around, and dude snatched my chain, other dude caught me with a running right hand behind the ear. Then nigs just like tripped me to the ground and ran off. SMH.

But legit, I never got caught sleeping again. I learned my lesson. Never roll with bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. And if you happen to be with a bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥, don't expect him to have your back and be prepared to scrap with whoever. But the way I dress, hood ♥♥♥♥♥s ain't interested in footscapes and moccassins. LOL. I'll get compliments but no one wants to scrap for that. LOL.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 27, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
LA_1201

never got jacked cuz growing up i never had shit, til college and got a job, i wanna see a mothafucka try and rob me

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 27, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
bboysdontcryy

Dude, everytime I go to rough neighborhoods, it's shabby-wear for me. Can't hurt to play safe.
June 27, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Villain™

Yeah, most people know my dad and he's a MMA instructor so they assume I know how to fight or something cool

June 27, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
RiFF RaFF

Well shit dude, now that you say something, I remember back in 10th grade I got jumped for this little string of a gold necklace I had. That was the last time I ever got caught sleeping though. I thought I was good cuz I was rolling with 2 dudes. I saw them scheming but I thought I was straight. But the nigs I was with were bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥s. I got punched in the back of the head, I turn around to scrap, and I see these nigs run into the bodega. So I'm like "shit" I start running and trying to think of how I'm gonna fight two nigs (never fought two at the same time). So I stop, turn around, and dude snatched my chain, other dude caught me with a running right hand behind the ear. Then nigs just like tripped me to the ground and ran off. SMH.

how you gonna like black people and shit. niggas be niggas not <3

Be about it

June 27, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
LckyChrmsBboy

No one wants to jack my abercrobie and fitch so...no, i never been jacked for my shit!
June 27, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
Villain™

how you gonna like black people and shit. niggas be niggas not <3

Haha, I wasn't gonna reply earlier cuz I didn't get what you meant. But now I do. When I quoted it, it stayed like that ha.

June 27, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
99%Shit

Had my Bullets flexfit stolen in grade 9, flipped them dudes $2 and they gave it back. Ended up cool with the same kids over the next few years. Same grade, people were always claiming they were gonna steal my Gucci Avirexes and satin Padres bomber, never happened. By the end of that year, I stopped wearing that 'G' shit, never been fucked with since.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 28, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
EL_Guapo

Never been jacked for my clothes cuz no one's trying to rob a walking thrift store sad

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 28, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Pantic

never understood why groups of people stole phones

is ray ray, pookie, and jamal gon pass the phone around to text hoes?

Come on, to sell them....
June 28, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
nochurch

bruh i live in middle class burb Canada. you aint finna catch me getting jacked

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 28, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
reeser

I live in the 2nd safest city in america, so no.
You can pretty much wear whatever the fuck you want here.
But when I go to the bay area for visits I just wear plain clothes.
June 28, 2012 @ 08:22 PM

Inactive

never understood why groups of people stole phones

is ray ray, pookie, and jamal gon pass the phone around to text hoes?

Come on, to sell them....

lol is ape serious? people rob in groups and just split up the shit they get to sell not to share
June 28, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
kevii

high end designer clothes the way to go. hood niggas don't know what anything is
June 28, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
DarthVader

I live in the 2nd safest city in america, so no.
You can pretty much wear whatever the fuck you want here.
But when I go to the bay area for visits I just wear plain clothes.

Oakland.
June 29, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
reggan

nah but when i would go back and visit my old hood in LA id always get warned about that shit from homies cause im just a white kid from seattle but im half black so i gotta go down there still to visit the black side n shit

Haha!

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

June 29, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
trolos714

Once got my stuff jacked while I was ballin at the park, not even mad though it was just a hoodie from the hundreds. I live in Orange County it's pretty safe for the most part. The only ghetto areas are Anaheim, Stanton, and Santa Ana.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

June 29, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
paulywalnuts

Quick Thinker huh

loled hard at both these comments

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 29, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
Switching2My2011Acct

> Wearing (real version not the 9fiddy shit)
> "Gimme that hat white boy"
> *Pop him once and dip like a scared bitch*
> *Get chased*
> *Run unnecessarily far on some Lopez Lomong shit*

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

June 29, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
mr mcgibblets

if you fighting 10 ♥♥♥♥♥s and you wearing jordans, you might as well hand em some shoe cleaner before yall scrap

fighting that many people or more at the same time isnt as hard as youd think.#jail shit god body status
June 29, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Black Donald Trump

today i was walking down a couple blocks towards the hood cause i live in between the ghetto and the rich white ♥♥♥♥♥s and every time i walked past these ignorant ass darkness midnight thugs they were eyein my camp cap like they wanted to fucking kill me. shit wasnt cool

they were probably makin fun of you dawg. hood niggas dont want camp caps.
June 29, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
$$$$$

Alright fellow bapers. I went to the bape store last night, just as it was about to close, cuz you know i wanted to cop a purr of them crispy bapeys. I was rocking my shark hoody, you know how i do, that i purchased off ebay quite a while ago. I walk into the store and i get dirty looks from the bouncer and the other employees, i dont understand why tho because i love bape just like the rest of them. The bouncer then said to me “get that fake shit out of here buster” and i was like “nah fuck you, this shit is real dogs.” and i turned my head and went to the register to purchase my bapes. The bouncer picked up his phone and started to call someone, i didnt pay attention to it tho. As i walked outside of the bape store, a hummer pulled up with some big ass black dudes and said “yo white boy, you cant be rocking that fake shit at the bape store, we gonna fuck you up” i started to run but i didnt want to crease my new bapes, so i walked fast and the guys came up to me and punched me in the face and the worst is yet to come, they scuffed my new bapestas~! just a warning to everyone, dont wear fake bape at the bape store becauase your life is in danger.

Please login first to reply.