Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 29, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
jimmillion

well kinda...we go to college together in New York. I live in Georgia and she lives in Virgina. It's summer Break

[....]... Since i wont be having sex for like 3 months.

naw my GF lives in Virginia and the chick i sent pics to lives in Georgia like 10 min from my house...

me too Charlie sheen, me too....

EDIT: now that i think about it 10min broad ain't even that cute...so why risk it.
May 29, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
sharky

dont say anything
May 29, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
Snuggie Fresh

Totally reminds me of this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time
May 29, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
It's Only Hype

Went into Gap today because they had a sale
May 29, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
Jens Voigt

^What do those last two posts have to do with anything?

May 29, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
xVILLN

Niqqas need to stop making simp threads about girls if no tits are involved.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 29, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
$$$$$

Went into Gap today because they had a sale

-_____________________________-
May 29, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
BIGBOSS

don't tell your girlfriend, if you still want your girlfriend.
May 29, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
KoreanJesus

stop being a bitch ass niqqa
bitches aint shit so stop getting so emotional
take that shit to the grave and keep maccin
May 30, 2011 @ 12:37 AM
Ape

Girl i was texting^^

My girlfriend^^

my girlfriend is way prettier in person than the other chick

ayo ya girl look like that dumb bitch from set it off, ya know the one that got killed first and shit

anyways fam you in georgia, ya girl in va

end relationship ♥♥♥♥♥ and go out with the first chick

shawty bad doe

but if you bitchmade and gonna stay with her

dont tell her shit

women never wanna know the truth

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
Ape

Totally reminds me of this one time when in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time

lolwut this ♥♥♥♥♥ name is snuggie fresh

hilarious ass ♥♥♥♥♥s

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
motherland

Girl i was texting^^

My girlfriend^^

u sent a fuckin dick pic to her sister? ur fucked up, i hope they kill u together fuckin fag why would u do some shit like that. piece of shit. u horny ass fuck, u get no respect, u a hoe real talk

playin dawg they look like sisters

dont say shit, u learned ur lesson
May 30, 2011 @ 12:48 AM
motherland

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo havent seen this in forever, my niqqa dug in tha crates

ahaha
May 30, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
SEToverSet

fuck...i think your right though because i kissed some chick at a party once drunk and she forgave me for that. never like had sex with another girl since i've been with her. i'm scared bro. I love her and i don't want her to break up with me

lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaPHPQt91w8
May 30, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
xVILLN

^cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 30, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
dildo baggins

May 30, 2011 @ 01:58 AM
yungm

do NOT tell your girl you sent a pick of your penis to another woman, thats the stupidest shit i ever heard

May 30, 2011 @ 02:22 AM
Denny Crane

^^ I kind of agree with that as well. I mean, at least with kissing a girl at a party there's the idea that you were drunk and made a bad mistake that just happened in the moment.

But with sending a dick pic, you gotta take the photo, and then upload it, and then send it. You still did it with all that time to think it through; you might wonder if you really do love this girl.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
C_Augustus_O

Where is Infamous when you need him

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

May 30, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
tidop

anyone else think it was a stupid move to post his gf's fb id up too? lol
May 30, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

^im a send dat bitch this thread

nah but real talk why the fucc would u tell your gf what u did when theres no chance in hell they will ever meet? dont even fuckin bring it up stop bein a pussy... shit while you're at it fuck the bitch in georgia while u on break, yo bitch in va prolly succin pusha t dicc as we speak

www.NickyDsss.com

May 30, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
TIMES

anyone else think it was a stupid move to post his gf's fb id up too? lol

looooool
May 30, 2011 @ 10:45 AM
@abgohard1

Nah du you got it all wrong. Sending dic pics is just how ♥♥♥♥♥'s say hello to old flings. Whenever I feel like catching up with one of my old broads I always start the conversation with a dic pic. whats questionable is what she sent you, so you're gonna need to post that picture up real quick. That way we can tell you if you should be worried.

ie. tits or GTFO

hypebeast is full on real ♥♥♥♥♥s
May 30, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
Youngfresh6def

Girl i was texting^^

My girlfriend^^

i cannot tell the difference between the two girls, dead serious
May 30, 2011 @ 11:03 AM
Pantic

It's okay to play girls and kiss others or send picks of your dick (weakest move in the world, get their nudes without it)

But don't you dare say you love her then, because it's not true. It's just your pathetic ass not wanting to be alone, you will be over her within no time if you were to break up you just don't want to lose what you have and that creates the illusion of loving her.
May 30, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
bonemarrow

lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaPHPQt91w8

lol'd

also ape is my favorite poster

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 30, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
neato torpedo

she's probably doin the same thing in virginia right now
May 31, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
DriFit