Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 21, 2010 @ 06:16 PM
3 Stripes

So this Wednesday i missed class because i decided to get drunk Tuesday night. I had completely forgotten about the only midterm exam i had. I emailed my professor to see if he can let me make it up. But hes asking for proper documentation. Advice? I'm thinking of faking a doctors note or even a plane ticket. I need some ideas! I know its my fault for missing but....FUCK!!! Its like throwing 2 stacks away if i cant get this settled!

--------------------------------
Hey Mr. - - - - ,
I was not able to attend Wednesday afternoons class, which coincidentally, was the midterm session.
I was wondering if there was any way i can make that up?

Thanks

---------------------------------

Hi - - - - -,

Unless you can provide some appropriate documentation as to why you missed class I can't offer you a makeup. Best,

George

Sent from my mobile
----------------------------------
October 21, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
Dental Plan

October 21, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
sado

damn ∆∆∆∆∆. well first off it'd help if you used better grammar in your email
October 21, 2010 @ 06:55 PM
TheCityOfChi

Dat waste of 2 stacks. If you want to fuck around you should have went to community college.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:09 PM
TrunGYPoO

You're fucked.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
AXEL

lol
October 21, 2010 @ 08:23 PM

Inactive

How could you not know the midterm was coming up? You can't even fake that unless it was an emergency. So here's the deal...

Punch yourself in the face. Tell him you were assaulted and that you couldn't make it to class. He'll ask why you didn't go to the ER or hospital. Tell him that you're dead broke from tuition, books, etc. and you don't have health insurance. Now start crying and make sure the tears drip into your nasal area and mix a little with the blood and plasma that should be present if you punched yourself correctly. Hopefully he has a heart and lets you retake the exam.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:27 PM
BKBROWN

fake boarding pass generator?

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

October 21, 2010 @ 08:27 PM

Inactive

you're not a brotha....
October 21, 2010 @ 08:29 PM
C_Augustus_O

if you doctor is as cool as mine, get a note from him

works every time cool

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 21, 2010 @ 08:32 PM
LiquidSwords

October 21, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
ABGoHard

doctors note only way out, btw way same shit happen to me, but i wouldn't be as stupid to miss a midterm, u might have to live with the consequences on that one johnny
October 21, 2010 @ 08:38 PM
Guapamole

smh
October 21, 2010 @ 08:39 PM
Ledger

if you doctor is as cool as mine, get a note from him

works every time cool

Yup, I got my main doctor who i've been going to for years but he's stingy when it comes to faking illness and then i've got this awesome other doc who's fairly young and DGAF about writing fake notes providing you bring him a 6 pack. He usually puts down violent diarrhea if I need an excuse - embarrassing shit but it always works since no one really wants to ask much more about it.
October 21, 2010 @ 08:45 PM
TheCityOfChi

October 22, 2010 @ 12:38 AM
JohnDazFloo

How could you not know the midterm was coming up? You can't even fake that unless it was an emergency. So here's the deal...

Punch yourself in the face. Tell him you were assaulted and that you couldn't make it to class. He'll ask why you didn't go to the ER or hospital. Tell him that you're dead broke from tuition, books, etc. and you don't have health insurance. Now start crying and make sure the tears drip into your nasal area and mix a little with the blood and plasma that should be present if you punched yourself correctly. Hopefully he has a heart and lets you retake the exam.

This.
i mean get some one to punch you in the face a couple of times
make sure the bruises show

Please login first to reply.