August 18, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Virungă

Link

Burger King: Reviews

1 - 10 of about 10
Write a review
Horrible, disgusting, awful, filthy--DO...‎‎
By AmorVincetOmni - Jul 16, 2010
Giving this store even 1 star is beyond what they deserve! A negative star rating would be a better option! Went to the store last night (07/15/2010) and was literally the only person in the building besides employees (which included a manager and 5 others). It took no less than 20 minutes for me to get my food once I ordered, even though the food was up in the "shute" within 5 mins. The store was filthy--there were litterally bugs flying in/around the trash cans and the tables and seats were dirty. While I was waiting for my food I saw the cook help a female employee climb up racks in the back while he held her butt to stabilize her--yeah he went straight back to making food! I asked to talk to the manager, who had a bad attitude and as soon as she walked up tossed 2 "free meal" cards on the counter in front of me and said "that's all the district managers would do too" prior to me even saying anything to her! Horrible service, cold and nasty food, and filthy restaurant and employees!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

It hasn't gotten any better‎‎
By brian - May 22, 2010
Like all the other reviewers i was disturbed and disgusted by the restaurant and their employees. One woman had a half smoked cigarette in her hand while taking orders, the other was rude and took forever and the food was cold when we got it. I called and complained to the manager who oversees all the stores in the area, and she had said they would send out coupons to make up for their crap, AND SHE NEVER EVEN DID THAT! DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS BK, these people do not deserve a second chance, burn it to the ground and start fresh is my opinion.‎
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

Hope you like slow service‎‎
By John - Nov 15, 2009
Going to the drive through is usually a half out endeavor for me. It takes about ten minutes to get your food if there is no one in front of you in the drive through. If there are people in front of you, there are probably at least 4 others, because everyone is waiting for their food. The lady who usually is at the drive through window has about 4 teeth and looks like a meth addict. She also has an 8 pack a day voice. The employees have a combined IQ of 74.‎
maps.google.com
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

your nasty‎‎
By marya - Sep 28, 2008
i am a truckdriver and i stopped at your business and was very discussed. The cup they gave me to fill my drink with had dirty fingerprints in it. the woman that waited on me was holding a baby, Every table in there was dirty. food and cups everywhere, none of the machines had ice in them and spilt drinks on floor around ice machine, This is absolutely the nastiest restuarant i have ever been in, In my thirty years of trucking in the united states. I will turn you in to the health department.‎
maps.google.com
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.

Worst BK I have ever Been to‎‎
By pj - Aug 21, 2008
This Location Has the Worst Service and Management!! the employees don't listen and screw up all the time also the staff is so short handed even on a slow day it takes over 20 minutes to get a order even when you are the only person ordering a meal. Warning Now DO NOT GO to this location!! Go to the West Side Location over by the West Towne Mall‎
maps.google.com
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate
August 18, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
stickie

"The employees have a combined IQ of 74.‎"

hahaha fuckk
August 18, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Juicy J

By brian - May 22, 2010
Like all the other reviewers i was disturbed and disgusted by the restaurant and their employees. One woman had a half smoked cigarette in her hand while taking orders, the other was rude and took forever and the food was cold when we got it. I called and complained to the manager who oversees all the stores in the area, and she had said they would send out coupons to make up for their crap, AND SHE NEVER EVEN DID THAT! DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS BK, these people do not deserve a second chance, burn it to the ground and start fresh is my opinion.‎

gangsta

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 18, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Vangaurd

Lmao. wow.
August 18, 2010 @ 10:25 PM
Beach2theBay

your nasty‎‎
By marya - Sep 28, 2008
i am a truckdriver and i stopped at your business and was very discussed. The cup they gave me to fill my drink with had dirty fingerprints in it. the woman that waited on me was holding a baby, Every table in there was dirty. food and cups everywhere, none of the machines had ice in them and spilt drinks on floor around ice machine, This is absolutely the nastiest restuarant i have ever been in, In my thirty years of trucking in the united states. I will turn you in to the health department.‎
maps.google.com
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.

This one is my favorite. I wanna visit this place.
August 18, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
sh3liqu3

lool dead
August 18, 2010 @ 10:42 PM
DonPedro

Link

Burger King: Reviews

1 - 10 of about 10
Write a review
Horrible, disgusting, awful, filthy--DO...‎‎
By AmorVincetOmni - Jul 16, 2010
Giving this store even 1 star is beyond what they deserve! A negative star rating would be a better option! Went to the store last night (07/15/2010) and was literally the only person in the building besides employees (which included a manager and 5 others). It took no less than 20 minutes for me to get my food once I ordered, even though the food was up in the "shute" within 5 mins. The store was filthy--there were litterally bugs flying in/around the trash cans and the tables and seats were dirty. While I was waiting for my food I saw the cook help a female employee climb up racks in the back while he held her butt to stabilize her--yeah he went straight back to making food! I asked to talk to the manager, who had a bad attitude and as soon as she walked up tossed 2 "free meal" cards on the counter in front of me and said "that's all the district managers would do too" prior to me even saying anything to her! Horrible service, cold and nasty food, and filthy restaurant and employees!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes - No - Flag as inappropriate

lmao
August 18, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
Denny Crane

*Puts on list of places to go before I die*
August 18, 2010 @ 11:31 PM
lucca

looooooooooooooooooooooool

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

August 18, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
BTD

bk near me
review

We went to the new Burger King at I35@ St. Johns (Near the Home Depot) - disgusting the male who served us had filthy long fingernails, then he cleaned his face and neck with a cloth then proceeded to wipe the counter with the same cough. The manager came in from outside where she had probably been smoking and cleaned her hands on that same cloth. My husband had already ordered my childrens food and I did not want them to eat it but they did. Of course today 3 out of 4 of them are sick, vomiting. What a disgusting place, manager did not care about how anything was. Very scary.

Edit:
bugs‎‎ By Ryan- May 30, 2010My friend just ate there and found not one but two bugs in his drink and his fries... DO NOT EAT HERE‎maps.google.comWas this review helpful? Yes - No- Flag as inappropriate

Edit:
My family recently ate at this Burger King and we all became violently ill shortly after eating there. My husband ate a Double Whopper with Cheese and He become sick with vomitting VERY shortly aftewards, The burger was not cooked at all , the meat stunk very badly and had a sour smell to it. My youngest son had chicken nuggets that were not cooked all the way through . WORST Experience i Have ever had at Burger King We WILL NOT BE GOING Back to this one EVER.PROS: None CONS: Food Not Cooked. WE all Got SICK

Edit:
I do not like the Burger KingI think it is the grossest thingI would not eat them in my carI would not eat them in a barNot for dinner, nor for snackThat whopper sauce makes me yakNot in a tree! Not in a trunk!Not even if I was stinking drunk!I could not, would not, in any townI'd rather eat burgers from the red-haired ClownI could not, would not, eat from the KingFrom fear of death by onion ringCan't stand their fries, can't stand their pies!Have it YOUR way? Lies! ALL LIES!

Black Panther member

August 18, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
modernmischief

Looool nig said she was holding a baby
August 19, 2010 @ 02:18 AM
Trollinator

"The employees have a combined IQ of 74.‎"

hahaha fuckk

fucked up but funny ass lols

I want to see the world burn

August 19, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

Holding a baby? A FUCKING BABY? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

August 19, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
coreresources

i am discussed!!
August 19, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
bapa

this must be near a rich neighboorhood.
August 19, 2010 @ 03:48 AM
Jphn-John

loooooooooooooooooooolll
August 19, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
CanvasO8

I really want to visit this burger king.
August 19, 2010 @ 04:05 AM
aldrin

^ cosign. might not eat actually eat the food though.
August 19, 2010 @ 05:23 AM
thijsied

next HB meetup in that BK
August 19, 2010 @ 06:01 AM
DlAMOND

2655 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704
That is the address if anyone wants to beat the OPs ass.
August 19, 2010 @ 10:20 AM
Virungă

Yeah I'm the lady who usually is at the drive through window has about 4 teeth and looks like a meth addict, come fuck wit it doggy!
August 19, 2010 @ 12:25 PM
Pinhead Larry

August 19, 2010 @ 01:28 PM
kilogram

lmao

i've been to this BK. it's right across the street from the liquor store.

last time i was there some wigger that was about 5'5'' was wearing a bright green dollar 3XL allover print hoodie and jorts, he was feeding his huge black girlfriend french fries across the table.

the food wasn't really that bad though.
August 19, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
zeezyo

bk near me

Edit:
I do not like the Burger KingI think it is the grossest thingI would not eat them in my carI would not eat them in a barNot for dinner, nor for snackThat whopper sauce makes me yakNot in a tree! Not in a trunk!Not even if I was stinking drunk!I could not, would not, in any townI'd rather eat burgers from the red-haired ClownI could not, would not, eat from the KingFrom fear of death by onion ringCan't stand their fries, can't stand their pies!Have it YOUR way? Lies! ALL LIES!

flow so sickkk cool

X

August 19, 2010 @ 01:47 PM
northwest

omg dead

Please login first to reply.